Disney+ doesn’t report itself as not a game in Auto-Game mode/Auto Low Latency

Discus and support Disney+ doesn’t report itself as not a game in Auto-Game mode/Auto Low Latency in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the Samsung Q7 which supports Auto Low Latency (which Samsung calls Auto-Game Mode). Disney+ incorrectly reports itself as a game. I had to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ragingavatar, May 17, 2020.

1. Disney+ doesn’t report itself as not a game in Auto-Game mode/Auto Low Latency

I have the Samsung Q7 which supports Auto Low Latency (which Samsung calls Auto-Game Mode). Disney+ incorrectly reports itself as a game. I had to disable Auto-Game Mode to get the colours to look correct.

submitted by /u/ragingavatar
    [link] [comments]

/u/ragingavatar, May 17, 2020
  2. project79th Win User

how do you turn off game mode on xbox one x

Go in to settings. Go in to display and sound click advanced tab. uncheck allow auto low latency mode bka game mode on console.
  3. Lord C Vandingo Win User

Xbox One X no Dolby Atmos using Samsung HW-N950 & Samsung QE65Q9FN 4KTV

The Xbox is able to recognise the Dolby Atmos capability on the soundbar if connected directly .

However FreeSync (variable refresh rate ) is not selectable on the display and sound settings page of the Xbox X.

Free Sync is available on my Samsung Q9 and is an option in the game mode menu of the TV.

Game mode is a TV mode that allows low latency on Samsung (and other manufacturers) TV's.

My TV allows Auto Low Latency and this doesn't work when plugged directly into the soundbar (Samsung HW-N950) despite Auto Low -Latency being recognised on the Display & Sound settings page on the Xbox X. The TV will not allow this when the Xbox is plugged
    into the soundbar via HDMI then into the TV by HDMI ARC.

Auto Game mode or Auto Low Latency turns on game mode while playing games but turns game mode off automatically should i use a blu ray disc for example.

So two modes made available to me by Xbox and Samsung currently don't work in tandem in the correct manner.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Low Latency Mode - being triggered by Netflix?

When you enable the auto low latency mode you do so for all video processing
  5. BroKen L1zArD Win User

Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues

Yes ive tried resetting to factory with no avail. When i start netflix a message comes up saying game mode off then immediately following that a message says game mode on. Essentially the game mode toggles no matter what kind of content i put on but
    it always reverts to game mode on. It only does this with the xbox one x. I even disabled the auto low latency setting in the xbox and nothing changes. When i use other game consoles the auto low latency feature works as designed. My tv is a 55” q80r samsung.
    The only reason i got this tv is because of the game mode and freesync features on the samsung so its disappointing that it doesnt work correctly.
  6. Chargersbride Win User

Auto latency mode greyed out through reciever

Xbox settings > display & sound > video output > video modes > then make sure that "Allow auto low-latency mode" is on by having the box check marked.
Thema:

Disney+ doesn’t report itself as not a game in Auto-Game mode/Auto Low Latency

1. Disney+ doesn’t report itself as not a game in Auto-Game mode/Auto Low Latency - Similar Threads - Disney+ doesn’t report

2. Disney universe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney universe: Hey all, I was wondering if i could get disney universe on the xbox one or how can i get it 6a36e1ac-4f8f-45c4-9af6-00495a51da4d
  3. I have Disney infinity 3.0 disc which I can't play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Disney infinity 3.0 disc which I can't play with: I have xbox one, and I bought new XBOX ONE S (DIGITAL VERSION), I have Disney infinity 3.0 disc which I can't play with it because there is no CD-ROM on the new device, so what can I do, can I...
  4. Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.: Netflix crashing to to solid black screen I had this problem on my original Xbox one starting about a year ago. When I launch Netflix it goes to the white screen with red letters. The screen then...
  5. Disney's extreme skate adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's extreme skate adventure: Why is Disney's extreme skate adventure not backwards compatible? It is one of the best skateboarding games and it got left behind with the Xbox and PS2. Please add this game to the Xbox one...
  6. YouTube & Disney+ app not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube & Disney+ app not launching: So basically i just got an xbox one x. Ive installed the youtube and disney+ apps, yet when i try to start them up, youtube brings me to a black screen and then crashes back to the xbox home page...
  7. Dolby Atmos not working on Disney+ Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos not working on Disney+ Xbox One X: Getting a bit frustrated with this. I cant get Dolby Atmos to work on Disney+. Watching the Star Wars movies back to back which all say Dolby Atmos, but I have no sound coming from my rear...
  8. disney adventures game, language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney adventures game, language: hello, i have x box and i buy today disney adventures game in the online microsoft store. the game is in german language!!!! how can i exchange the game to english???? thank u michal...
  9. HDR Handshake on Disney+ not fully engaging

in XboX Insiders
    HDR Handshake on Disney+ not fully engaging: I want to see if other people have this issue or not before I report it as it *may* be an issue with my setup, however on Disney+, no matter what film I try to watch that supports 4k and HDR, it...
  10. Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make Disney Extreme skate adventure backwards: Can you make disney extreme adventure backwards on xbox one i love this game because i grow up watching disney and playing this game i miss it a lot and i think it would be fun to put this on xbox...