Disney Infinity.

Discus and support Disney Infinity. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im wondering if anyone can help me. My son has an xbox 360 and loves playing his Disney Infinity 2.0. I’m wondering if i upgraded him to a xbox one/x... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevibennett, Oct 6, 2019.

1. stevibennett
    stevibennett Guest

Disney Infinity.

Im wondering if anyone can help me. My son has an xbox 360 and loves playing his Disney Infinity 2.0.

I’m wondering if i upgraded him to a xbox one/x would it still work? I heard some games work on it still but im useless with consoles so I don’t know if his infinity would and i dont wanna pay out for a new console if he can no longer play his favourite game.
    Thank you.

:)

stevibennett, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Disney Infinity

4. Major Wreckus Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

Tried the IOS version of Disney infinity and I kinda like it. Also read up on SW Disney Infinity on Game Informer and looks really cool. May pick up the Xbox one Version of Disney infinity 2.0 to get started.
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

Lack of information in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game

It clearly states in the game description on the Microsoft Xbox 360 game page that a Disney Infinity base and figures are required to play the game.

Disney Infinity 2.0

• 04/11/2014
    • 6.38 GB

Description |

Share this

The Games on Demand version supports Arabic, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish. A Disney Infinity Figure and Base are required. Expand
    your fun-filled adventures by collecting additional Play Sets, Disney Infinity Figures and Power Discs. Items sold separately.
  6. Fyer Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

To late to edit my last post. All the
    Infinity 3.0 site
    really says is.

#4 – All-new multiplayer Toy Box Expansion Games will allow you to play with all of your Disney, Disney•Pixar, MARVEL, and Star Wars™ characters from Disney Infinity 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 together.
Thema:

Disney Infinity.

1. Disney Infinity. - Similar Threads - Disney Infinity

2. Disney Infinity Character Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Character Portal: Does the character portal from Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox 360 work with Disney Infinity Xbox One? 1fda468c-9fd2-4a69-836a-5b824c05b528
  3. Disney infinity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney infinity: Boa noite a pedido do meu filho eu comprei no story do xbox one o jogo disny infinity, so que ao baixar o jogo nao tem nada dizendo que precisa da base para jogar, agora estou aqui com o jogo...
  4. My Disney Infinity Portal does not connect to my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Disney Infinity Portal does not connect to my xbox one x: I connected my infinity portal to my new xbox one x but the portal flashes white for a split second and then goes off. The games do not show any portal connected. I have tried all the usb ports...
  5. disney infinity 2.0 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity 2.0 is not working: the issue is when i connect the portal to my console it just light up for a split second and the game don't detect it. i tried all the tricks i found with turning off/on the console. game works...
  6. Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0: A few days ago my son's disney infinity 2.0 base stopped working. We have the disk and I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with no luck. Is there a fix for the base to work? I just...
  7. Can we PLEASE Get Disney Infinity 1.0 for XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we PLEASE Get Disney Infinity 1.0 for XBOXONE: Is there ANY way to Please Please get a community vote or survey or petition to have Disney Infinity 1.0 compatable for Xbox one? Yes the figures work in later versions 2.0 3.0 but we have lost...
  8. Disney Infinity Base not Recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Base not Recognized: Both of my sons had the Disney Infinity (2.0 and 3.0) for XBox One with many figures. I understand that the game manufacturer discontinued the game and any associated online services at the...
  9. Lack of information in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of information in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game: I bought yesterday a game for my son, Disney Infinity 2.0 xbox 360, by Live itself downloaded and today when I went to play to my frustration and especially my son who was anxious to play, the...
  10. disney infinity. bought without the base

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity. bought without the base: I have bought a videogame called 'Disney Infinity' forXbox One but we cannot play with it because it is required a device that we do not have (the Infinity Base). When I bought the game we did...