Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

Discus and support Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is buffering i reported the issue after a restart and noted my download speed of 400Mbps & upload speed of 25 Mbps which is more then adequate for streaming i posted this here as it could be build related

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Nov 17, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

I had this one also i think it's only availble for some xbox insiders in the highest build (alpha skip ahead) i just deleted the message and never replied to the person who sended me that message
    That's a possibility. I'll message him to see if he's in the alpha skip ahead.

I'm in the regular alpha wave.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  5. pa1blo Win User

Internet Disconnections Issue

Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  6. IRB Win User

Xbox one no sound on all games but can hear xbox noises such as maneuvering and chatting in parties

Hi

Are you on the Insider Alpha skip ahead builds? If so it is a known issue they are working on fixing.

If not, try the reset as suggested and hopefully that will fix it.
Thema:

Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

1. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build - Similar Threads - Disney+ issues possibly

2. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  3. disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus: is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360? 351353ae-c8ca-41d8-b955-f71ba03e17fe
  4. Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ Xbox One App 'Sorry something went wrong. Please try again later' w/ no error code: I've been struggling to access my Disney+ account from the Xbox One app. I was able to access my Disney+ account from other devices with no issue. Contacted Disney and they attempted to help and...
  5. Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child can't watch Netflix, Disney, etc, with me (the parent) being signed in also: My daughter is in "My family" on the Xbox One. When she is not signed in, she can watch Netflix, but not Disney. If she signs in, she cannot watch either Netflix, or Disney. Of course, if I sign...
  6. disney plus on xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus on xbox help: I've downloaded DisneyPlus on my xbox one! Supposedly its a 1 month free trial and then they start charging you 6.99 a month. So After a little bit I didn't really enjoy it. So now I want to...
  7. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...
  8. Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ buffering issue still present after today's update for Alpha Skip Ahead: Report submitted.... submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  9. Issues with Disney+ on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Disney+ on Xbox One X: Hi everyone. Just wondering if this is a common issue or not and when it might be fixed. From what I can tell, this is an Xbox One X exclusive issue, unless anyone else reports differently. My...
  10. Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, language issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, language issue: hi there just tried this Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two with my son (demo version) and tought great, ill buy the whole game but now i can only choose between spain,germany,france,italy,...