Disney Plus Messed up on Xbox One

Discus and support Disney Plus Messed up on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A little while ago, the Disney Plus app on my Xbox One started encountering some error at startup that told me to either restart the console or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EvilOrangutan7, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Disney Plus Messed up on Xbox One

A little while ago, the Disney Plus app on my Xbox One started encountering some error at startup that told me to either restart the console or uninstall/re-install the application. Restarting (multiple times) did nothing, so I uninstalled it. Now however, when I go to the Microsoft Store to download it again, it says "Installing, view progress in queue". The only problem is, it's not installing and the queue is totally empty. I've tried restarting the console a bunch of times, power cycling it, and I even made a completely new account to see if my usual account was messed up somehow, but the problem persists.

Has anybody run into this or have an idea of what could be happening? At this point, Disney Plus is never getting on this console ever again since the Microsoft Store seems to think it is always installing when it isn't.

:)

EvilOrangutan7, Jul 21, 2021
  2. bowski477 Win User

Disney+

Disney has
    confirmed
    that there will be a Disney Plus app for gaming consoles including Xbox One on launch which is November 12th.
  3. LinearSpore9292 Win User

Disney Plus

Microsoft store doesn’t come up with any apps when i type in disney plus any insight? I updated our xbox one and it still does not register.
  4. OgreRha Win User

Disney+

Hi Y'all couldn't find a Disney or Microsoft website,

but found this

https://www.engadget.com/2019/08/19/disney-plus-ios-apple-tv-android-xbox-one-canada-netherlands-australia-new-zealand/

Your Pal
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Star Wars: First **** is a multiplayer shooter, currently on hold

Damn Disney for messing up Star Wars video games. The next news about 1313 is that it will be a Kinect only game
  6. Rylaker Win User

Disney plus

You may have to wait until release day.
Thema:

Disney Plus Messed up on Xbox One

1. Disney Plus Messed up on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Disney Plus Messed

2. Disney plus issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus issues: Hello so the past couple days I've been trying to watch Disney on my xbox which I've done lots in the past... but for some reason I cant scroll through the home page of Disney... but when ever I...
  3. Disney Plus still not working on Xbox One console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus still not working on Xbox One console: I've seen several threads about the Disney Plus app not working on the Xbox One console. I am currently having this issue where nothing is loading, I get an error while searching anything (every...
  4. Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x - Netflix and Disney plus issue: Hi, I’m sure this is now well known but I can not play any programs from Disney and I can not play certain films on Netflix, on Disney I get error code 39, and on Netflix the film plays but is...
  5. Disney plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disney plus: Signed up for Gamepass Ultimate yesterday taking advantage of the $1 for 3 months.... There was also meant to be a FREE 30 day trial of Disney plus... But after signing up there is no sign of it....
  6. Disney Plus not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus not working: I had recently got disney plus on my xbox due to my tv being pretty old and Disney plus has been working amazingly and so well until a few months ago for some reason now my disney plus doesn't...
  7. Disney plus code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus code error: I am unable to use/redeem this code XBX-H93JFJ6VS7FF5A5Q for Disney plus. And then ask them to check the code & replace it 6b5b9b3e-5b39-4645-991c-2b151342afbb
  8. I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks: I see 13 perks, but none of them are for the Disney Plus perk. I am in Canada, and I claimed the previous Disney Plus perk, a few months ago. f74df848-09cb-4914-b0b6-deecb9ac3797
  9. disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus: i have downloaded disney plus onto my xbox its aking me to enter a 8 digit code... where do i enter this on disney plus to start watching on my xbox???? 2b9a6fc0-4951-4a26-811d-23a31384ce63
  10. Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video: I cant figure out what's wrong. The last couple days i haven't been able to stream video on Disney+, Prime Video, or Netflix. The apps will load and I can navigate them just fine but when I go to...