Disney Plus South Africa

Discus and support Disney Plus South Africa in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Since Disney Plus is launching in South Africa on the 18/05/2022, will the app be available to all South Africans on xbox on that date? or will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lukeedwards_773, May 11, 2022.

1. Disney Plus South Africa

Hi,

Since Disney Plus is launching in South Africa on the 18/05/2022, will the app be available to all South Africans on xbox on that date? or will there a delay for this to become available for us?

Thanks in advance

:)

Lukeedwards_773, May 11, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

Hello Luke!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Normally, the release is done immediately for all users of the platform.

There are some cases that are actually released in batches, but a warning is issued when you try to access the app on launch day,

But rest assured, in the case of Disney+, it will be released immediately to all users.

All respects, Luke!
  3. viceroy172 Win User

Fallout 3 code from Fallout 4 pre-order not working

I live in South Africa and purchased in South Africa.
  4. LuenardiDe Polo Win User

I bought doom 3 BFG edition PAL.

Brand new games not used at all.

Everything was bought in the same country.

The console should be PAL South Africa,

The hard drive i bought recently in south africa.

I am still living in south africa... always have been.
  5. PsyberDude Win User

Check Xbox serial number

[quote user="Jasperrdm"]

SA? South Africa, Southern Alabama? Southern Asia?

[/quote]
    You got it on the first try.... South Africa :)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Current Games with gold error

Heya!

There's an issue for Xbox Live users in South Africa that we're aware and looking into. If you're currently located in South Africa check out

this thread for updates as we get more information. If you're not in South Africa please create a new thread and let us know :)
Thema:

Disney Plus South Africa

1. Disney Plus South Africa - Similar Threads - Disney Plus South

2. Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).: I am in South Africa, and I dont have Disney plus in my app store on my XBOX ONE. According to "online read ups", for me to install Disney plus on my XBOX ONE should be as simple as searching for...
  3. Disney Plus

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney Plus: For months now Disney Plus has not worked on my machine (Xbox One S). Yes I have reinstalled. Yes, I turned it off and on again. Yes, I have edited connection settings. Yes, I have tried...
  4. Disney plus perk not showing up on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus perk not showing up on xbox game pass: I claimed the ultimate pass today and the disney plus perk isn't showing up on pc. it shows up on my phone but it says i can only claim it on pc, how do i fix this??...
  5. NowTV and Disney Plus apps work in one location and not the other.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NowTV and Disney Plus apps work in one location and not the other.: Hello, I have an Xbox Series X. It works perfectly at my home - all of the apps play everything seems fine. It's connected via WIFI to a Virgin Media Account. When I go home to visit my parents...
  6. Audio Sync issue across Xbox one apps (Netflix, Disney plus, Bluray)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Sync issue across Xbox one apps (Netflix, Disney plus, Bluray): Since the most recent update (Nov 21ish) my audio from the XBOX one audio no longer syncs to the action on screen. For Netflix there is maybe a half second delay between action and sound or mouth...
  7. Can Disney Plus and Paramount Plus output in 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound using Optical S/PDIF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Disney Plus and Paramount Plus output in 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound using Optical S/PDIF?: I do not own an Xbox One, an Xbox One S, or an Xbox One X, but I'm thinking about buying one, primarily for watching content on Disney Plus and Paramount Plus. I already have a 5.1 surround sound...
  8. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...
  9. Game Pass Disney Plus Perk

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Disney Plus Perk: Xbox Game Pass had a free 30 day trial of Disney Plus that was expiring 30th September, I claimed my trial on the 29th it then appeared in a new section of the perks page titled something like...
  10. Alpha skip ahead Disney plus and hbomax her not working

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead Disney plus and hbomax her not working: I have a LG C1 and a XSX, when I launch Disney plus and hbomax I can't get hdr to toggle on even with all the settings turned on properly. With hbomax we are gonna have dune and matrix this year...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how can i use disney plus south africa via microsoft edge