disney plus

Discus and support disney plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360? 351353ae-c8ca-41d8-b955-f71ba03e17fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. petesummers1
    petesummers1 Guest

disney plus

is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360?

:)

petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Rylaker Win User

Disney plus

You may have to wait until release day.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

disney plus

is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360?
    Not that i know of. And im not sure theres plans to ad would be best to check the supported devices on the disney + site
  5. Gomikiddo Win User

Disney plus

Hey Zacjanest,

So, to begin, availability on Xbox may differ through different regions so keep that in mind. Also, Disney + doesn't release until Nov 12, which means the app may not be out until then if applicable.

I hope I could help you out, have a great day!

-G
  6. LinearSpore9292 Win User

Disney Plus

Microsoft store doesn’t come up with any apps when i type in disney plus any insight? I updated our xbox one and it still does not register.
Thema:

disney plus

1. disney plus - Similar Threads - disney plus

2. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  3. Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Disney plus causing Xbox screen to go black but can still hear sounds.: Netflix crashing to to solid black screen I had this problem on my original Xbox one starting about a year ago. When I launch Netflix it goes to the white screen with red letters. The screen then...
  4. Disney plus on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus on xbox: Hi I wonder if someone can help me? I have disney plus account and i want to log into my account via my sons x box but following the instructions leads me to sign up for a new subscription which...
  5. Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S: Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times and the internet twice....
  6. Disney plus app for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus app for 360: You guys need to put the Disney plus app on the Xbox 360. 6bb82d71-60f2-4fe0-9c93-6a42498e36c3
  7. Cancelling Disney Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelling Disney Plus: I recently started a subscription to Disney Plus on my Xbox and for the first day it worked fine, but then a few days later I tried going on and I was prompted to contact their support. Their...
  8. How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK?: How to make Disney Plus to work in the UK? I got my own Disney plus account from the Netherland. I use a DNS code for the Netherland and is say Disney plus is unavaillable in your location. I put...
  9. disney plus on xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus on xbox help: I've downloaded DisneyPlus on my xbox one! Supposedly its a 1 month free trial and then they start charging you 6.99 a month. So After a little bit I didn't really enjoy it. So now I want to...
  10. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...