disney plus

Discus and support disney plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360? 351353ae-c8ca-41d8-b955-f71ba03e17fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM.

1. petesummers1
    petesummers1 Guest

disney plus

is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360?

:)

petesummers1, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

disney plus

is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360?
    Not that i know of. And im not sure theres plans to ad would be best to check the supported devices on the disney + site
  3. Rylaker Win User

Disney plus

You may have to wait until release day.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  5. LinearSpore9292 Win User

Disney Plus

Microsoft store doesn’t come up with any apps when i type in disney plus any insight? I updated our xbox one and it still does not register.
  6. TOYCOP21 Win User

Disney Plus

what do you mean by power cycle? Do I have to erase everything and do a factory reset?
Thema:

disney plus

1. disney plus - Similar Threads - disney plus

2. Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice if Disney+ has started using ATMOS on the Alpha Skip Ahead build?: Hey guys, anyone else having the Disney+ app only showing the option for 5.1 audio instead of ATMOS? I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead group. All my other apps work fine with ATMOS and display and play...
  3. disney plus on xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney plus on xbox help: I've downloaded DisneyPlus on my xbox one! Supposedly its a 1 month free trial and then they start charging you 6.99 a month. So After a little bit I didn't really enjoy it. So now I want to...
  4. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...
  5. Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox: I have a Dolby atmos sound bar and everything else works but for some reason the highest sound quality on the Disney plus app on Xbox is 5.1 surround sound. Is this going to be fixed soon, I have...
  6. Why is Disney Plus not supporting Dolby Atmos on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Disney Plus not supporting Dolby Atmos on the Xbox One?: Its difficult to speak with the Disney Plus customer support at this time. Is there a fix in the works for xbox users to enjoy Dolby Atmos with Disney Plus? 18cb4c11-eea5-47a0-90fc-7da4b2201937
  7. No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App: Hello, I have an LG B7A OLED TV. The app on the TV works fine with Dolby Vision. But with the Xbox App not only doesn't display with Dolby Vision but it doesn't even say in the details of the...
  8. Disney Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus: I am getting an error (39) when attempting to play ANY video on Disney Plus on my Xbox One X 9994efcd-d9fe-41d9-9f1f-39aadb49a720
  9. Disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus: I thought the Disney plus app was available on Xbox one. It is no where to be found in the Microsoft Store or any of my searches. Any insights? da1c8ed5-2996-4089-aeda-20de162ee93b
  10. Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.: I already subscribed for Disney Plus. I have just seen Xbox One listed for the app. I have Xbox 360, why isn't Xbox 360 listed for getting the app? If I could afford a Xbox one I would get one. I...