disney plus

Discus and support disney plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have downloaded disney plus onto my xbox its aking me to enter a 8 digit code... where do i enter this on disney plus to start watching on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beanpole08, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Beanpole08
    Beanpole08 Guest

disney plus

i have downloaded disney plus onto my xbox its aking me to enter a 8 digit code... where do i enter this on disney plus to start watching on my xbox????

:)

Beanpole08, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Rylaker Win User

Disney plus

You may have to wait until release day.
  3. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

disney plus

is Disney Plus available on Xbox 360?
    Not that i know of. And im not sure theres plans to ad would be best to check the supported devices on the disney + site
  5. Gomikiddo Win User

Disney plus

Hey Zacjanest,

So, to begin, availability on Xbox may differ through different regions so keep that in mind. Also, Disney + doesn't release until Nov 12, which means the app may not be out until then if applicable.

I hope I could help you out, have a great day!

-G
  6. LinearSpore9292 Win User

Disney Plus

Microsoft store doesn’t come up with any apps when i type in disney plus any insight? I updated our xbox one and it still does not register.
Thema:

disney plus

1. disney plus - Similar Threads - disney plus

2. Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live won't load, can't stream video on disney plus or prime video: I cant figure out what's wrong. The last couple days i haven't been able to stream video on Disney+, Prime Video, or Netflix. The apps will load and I can navigate them just fine but when I go to...
  3. After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.

in XboX Insiders
    After using disney plus everything else seems....kinda faint.: A reboot fixed it, but it only happens after using disney+ submitted by /u/mrmaddness [link] [comments]
  4. Disney Plus not playing in surround sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus not playing in surround sound: I have an Xbox One X and can't get surround sound from Disney Plus. With the EXACT same setup, I get surround from Blu Ray and Netflix, but not Disney +. Setup: Xbox One HDMi to AV receiver, then...
  5. Streaming Disney plus to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Disney plus to xbox one: I own the Disney Plus app and have it installed on xbox one. It gave me an 8 digit number to enter on the Disney content site on the web. The number evidently timed out before I could enter it and...
  6. Disney Plus Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus Xbox App: Xbox one X Disney App Open app go to Disneyplus.com/begin enter code on tv web browser says "Tv all set" Tv s doesn't do anything, just sits there with the code. Connected to same network...
  7. Disney plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus: Disney plus app not working and i have uninstalled reset my Xbox and reinstall and it says there is a problem try a gain later d8ea158e-fbb2-4f6d-89b9-656320551e81
  8. Disney plus

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney plus: After purchasing game pass ultimate, would not allow me to have access to disney plus on my console 7382be71-c3ac-4935-9473-8c2928fc13f7
  9. Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Disney Plus white flicker: After about a minute of using the Disney Plus app on Xbox Series X the Xbox starts to flicker white on the screen at regular intervalls, the issue persists even if you exit the app and keep the...
  10. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...