Disney+

Discus and support Disney+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will xbox stream the new Disney+? 2ae90480-a382-44ef-a622-eeda6462f77b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WACATTACK, Aug 26, 2019.

1. WACATTACK
    WACATTACK Guest

Disney+

Will xbox stream the new Disney+?

:)

WACATTACK, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Eggnogga Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Release?

This is on Disney, not MS. Disney (or the game's publisher) needs to make this available for MS to sell on the marketplace. I'm surprised Disney never even allowed this to be preordered/predownloaded.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Disney Infinity

4. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Hello "Auswolf" :)

KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 will never be Re-Mastered for the Xbox One because Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars stuff.

I love Disney and the Disney Channel, but the content in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 doesn't work well with them (Disney).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
  6. Major Wreckus Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

Tried the IOS version of Disney infinity and I kinda like it. Also read up on SW Disney Infinity on Game Informer and looks really cool. May pick up the Xbox one Version of Disney infinity 2.0 to get started.
Thema:

Disney+

1. Disney+ - Similar Threads - Disney+

2. Disney's Magic Kingdom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's Magic Kingdom: Each time a updated version of the game comes out I can not play. I install the update and the button status changes to play but when I push that button it goes back to the loading page and says...
  3. Disney Infinity Character Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Character Portal: Does the character portal from Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox 360 work with Disney Infinity Xbox One? 1fda468c-9fd2-4a69-836a-5b824c05b528
  4. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  5. Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems: It seems that the end of level achievements only unlock one at a time, for example after beating my first level with a silver medal (which would net me the silver achievement, the bronze...
  6. Disney infinity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney infinity: Boa noite a pedido do meu filho eu comprei no story do xbox one o jogo disny infinity, so que ao baixar o jogo nao tem nada dizendo que precisa da base para jogar, agora estou aqui com o jogo...
  7. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game Disney\Pixar's Cars video game Cars: Race-O-Rama Disney\Pixar's Wall-E video game...
  8. My Disney Infinity Portal does not connect to my xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Disney Infinity Portal does not connect to my xbox one x: I connected my infinity portal to my new xbox one x but the portal flashes white for a split second and then goes off. The games do not show any portal connected. I have tried all the usb ports...
  9. disney infinity 2.0 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity 2.0 is not working: the issue is when i connect the portal to my console it just light up for a split second and the game don't detect it. i tried all the tricks i found with turning off/on the console. game works...
  10. Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity 2.0 and 3.0: A few days ago my son's disney infinity 2.0 base stopped working. We have the disk and I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times with no luck. Is there a fix for the base to work? I just...