Disney+

Discus and support Disney+ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will the Disney + app be available to download on Xbox one? 620946ce-93c8-4a04-bcac-938109d81ed7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tvvlcskd, Nov 6, 2019.

1. tvvlcskd
    tvvlcskd Guest

Disney+

When will the Disney + app be available to download on Xbox one?

:)

tvvlcskd, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Eggnogga Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Release?

This is on Disney, not MS. Disney (or the game's publisher) needs to make this available for MS to sell on the marketplace. I'm surprised Disney never even allowed this to be preordered/predownloaded.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Disney Infinity

4. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Disney plus

Disney confirmed that Disney+ app will be available on iOS, Apple TV, Android, Android TV, Google Chromecast and
    Xbox One at launch.

In addition to the US, Disney+ will available in Canada and the Netherlands on November 12. On November 19th, Disney+ will be available in Australia and New Zealand.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Remastered and new games on xbox1

Hello "Auswolf" :)

KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 will never be Re-Mastered for the Xbox One because Disney now owns the rights to the Star Wars stuff.

I love Disney and the Disney Channel, but the content in KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2 doesn't work well with them (Disney).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night :)
Thema:

Disney+

1. Disney+ - Similar Threads - Disney+

2. Disney+ buffering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ buffering: Basically, I can't watch anything on the Disney+ app for more than 3 - 6 minutes without it buffering for 30 seconds or so and then giving me an error message. I've restarted the modem/router,...
  3. Issues with Disney+ on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Disney+ on Xbox One X: Hi everyone. Just wondering if this is a common issue or not and when it might be fixed. From what I can tell, this is an Xbox One X exclusive issue, unless anyone else reports differently. My...
  4. Why is Disney Plus not supporting Dolby Atmos on the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Disney Plus not supporting Dolby Atmos on the Xbox One?: Its difficult to speak with the Disney Plus customer support at this time. Is there a fix in the works for xbox users to enjoy Dolby Atmos with Disney Plus? 18cb4c11-eea5-47a0-90fc-7da4b2201937
  5. Disney+ buffering

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ buffering: So is the Disney+ buffering nonsense limited to insiders, or is it just the Disney+ app in general. I can watch just fine on my android phone and on my laptop, but I can't go 5 minutes on the...
  6. Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision working with Disney+ & Vudu: The newest Alpha Skip Ahead update 11/18/2019 fixed the Dolby Vision issue with Vudu & Disney+ http://imgur.com/gallery/HbWncuj submitted by /u/Jrocker23 [link] [comments]
  7. No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App: Hello, I have an LG B7A OLED TV. The app on the TV works fine with Dolby Vision. But with the Xbox App not only doesn't display with Dolby Vision but it doesn't even say in the details of the...
  8. Disney Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus: I am getting an error (39) when attempting to play ANY video on Disney Plus on my Xbox One X 9994efcd-d9fe-41d9-9f1f-39aadb49a720
  9. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build: Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is buffering i reported the issue after a restart and...
  10. Disney+ Error Code 42

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ Error Code 42: Hey fellow insiders! For Disney+ I am continually getting Error 42 on my Xbox when trying to watch and it happens about every 3-5 minutes of watching. I’ve tried closing the app, disconnecting and...