Disneyland Adventure xbox one, how do you save the game when quitting the game after use?

Discus and support Disneyland Adventure xbox one, how do you save the game when quitting the game after use? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was at 38% complete of the game. When I signed back on, I was at 21% and all my previous session was deleted. The swirly thing is supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hunting1964, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hunting1964
    Hunting1964 Guest

Disneyland Adventure xbox one, how do you save the game when quitting the game after use?

I was at 38% complete of the game. When I signed back on, I was at 21% and all my previous session was deleted. The swirly thing is supposed to autosave, it's not. Then it did it again after played again. HOW do you save the game before you sign out
    for a session?

:)

Hunting1964, Jan 29, 2020
  2. blueamcat Win User

From what I've read from different posts, it autosaves once you finish either like a quest or get to a certain point in the game. Which is definitely not ideal. :/
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

I had to sign into the game as it's been a while since I've played it. All the saves are done through the auto save feature which isn't always noticeable in the lower right of the screen. I recall loosing progress in the game a few times when I was playing
    this.

One thing you can do to ensure the game does a save before you want to exit, is to go into the game menu, then over to the Credits. Let the credits launch and then exit out. It will go through a loading screen, and when it's back into the game the auto save
    icon will do it's thing and appear on the lower right. Then quit the game and all your progress should be saved.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Save Data for Disneyland Adventures

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you are playing Disneyland Adventures on your Windows 10 PC, then you would not be able to share the save on an Xbox 360. The game is not listed currently as being available for the 360, just for Xbox One and PC.

Disneyland Adventures

The 360 version would be a different version than what is available now and will not track the progress between both versions, unlike playing on the PC and then on an Xbox One console.

I hope that this information helps out!
  5. DustyStraws92 Win User

Disneyland Adventures Xbox One Save

Hey Naomieltayeb!

I have Disneyland Adventures too. So I just started my game up and tried to see if it would do the same as yours. After trying it for a bit, the same happened to me. The second wouldn't save the way the character looked either. I even looked it up in the
    forums and found this thread that shows others have had some problems even getting multiplayer working sometimes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tiplayer/8987f1fb-2ac3-438a-b868-12a3ace1109c

If you find a way to save it, let me know.
  6. Naomieltayeb Win User

Disneyland Adventures Xbox One Save

Hey !

I have Disneyland Adventures too. So I just started my game up and tried to see if it would do the same as yours. After trying it for a bit, the same happened to me. The second wouldn't save the way the character looked either. I even looked it up in the
    forums and found this thread that shows others have had some problems even getting multiplayer working sometimes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tiplayer/8987f1fb-2ac3-438a-b868-12a3ace1109c

If you find a way to save it, let me know.
    If I do find how to do it, sure I will let ya know
Thema:

1. Disneyland Adventure xbox one, how do you save the game when quitting the game after use? - Similar Threads - Disneyland Adventure save

2. Disneyland adventures xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disneyland adventures xbox: Hello everybody. Sorry for my English but I have a problem with the game. I am from Greece and I have xbox game pass ultimate. Unfortunately I install the game but it is in German language. Does...
  3. (xbox) Disneyland adventures player 2 disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (xbox) Disneyland adventures player 2 disappeared: we lost player 2 ( my daughter ) At the dance sequence and we can't get 2nd player back even IF we re-start the game it does not ask for a set up of a second player like it did when we first...
  4. Disneyland Adventures Gamepass Quest counter stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventures Gamepass Quest counter stopped working: Both myself and my cousin have had an issue where we started a new game in Disneyland Adventures to get the coin counter for the quest but both stopped counting at different points. Mine stopped...
  5. Disneyland Adventure GamePass Quest counter stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventure GamePass Quest counter stopping: Both myself and my cousin have had an issue where we started a new game in Disneyland Adventures to get the coin counter for the quest but both stopped counting at different points. Mine stopped...
  6. How to connect ps4 controller to Disneyland Adventures?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect ps4 controller to Disneyland Adventures?: I'm trying to play Disneyland Adventures on PC but the controls are not smooth on the keyboard. I want to connect my ps4 controller to the game but I don't know how....
  7. Disneyland Adventures on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventures on Game Pass: Hi I've downloaded Disneyland Adventures on my One X from Game Pass. The game installs and loads OK, but the kids have barely started playing the game getting to the Matterhorn Bobsleds where the...
  8. Disneyland Adventures Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Disneyland Adventures Issues: Hi, i hope someone can help? In Disneyland Adventures on the Jungle Cruise im unable to collect Mickey's and coins as im jumping to collect as my character is not in line with the items i need to...
  9. Disneyland Adventures Xbox One Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disneyland Adventures Xbox One Save: Hi, my daughter and I have recently purchased Disneyland Adventures for the xbox one, we absolutely love this game both of us. I have created the save on my profile and created my character, my...
  10. Save Data for Disneyland Adventures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data for Disneyland Adventures: I recently purchased Disneyland Adventures for windows 10, I also have this game for Xbox 360. Is there a way for these to share a save? 74cc5a53-4426-485a-b7a7-a61a25221606

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disneyland adventures how to save

2. disneyland cideo game.how to save

3. xbox one x disneyland how to save

4. how do.yousave the game.on.disneyadventures xbox xbox one,
  5. disneyland adventures xbox one how to exit