Disney's Magic Kingdom

Discus and support Disney's Magic Kingdom in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Each time a updated version of the game comes out I can not play. I install the update and the button status changes to play but when I push that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamperBanjo5127, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Disney's Magic Kingdom

Each time a updated version of the game comes out I can not play. I install the update and the button status changes to play but when I push that button it goes back to the loading page and says that an update is required. I am locked out. Help! How can
    I uninstall the game and then reinstall it without losing my progress in the game. The game was loaded from the microsoft store but I found no procedure to uninstall.

Thanks

Bill

:)

DamperBanjo5127, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Disney's Magic Kingdom

1. Disney's Magic Kingdom - Similar Threads - Disney's Magic Kingdom

2. Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.: I already subscribed for Disney Plus. I have just seen Xbox One listed for the app. I have Xbox 360, why isn't Xbox 360 listed for getting the app? If I could afford a Xbox one I would get one. I...
  3. Disney Infinity.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity.: Im wondering if anyone can help me. My son has an xbox 360 and loves playing his Disney Infinity 2.0. I’m wondering if i upgraded him to a xbox one/x would it still work? I heard some games work...
  4. Disney+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+: Will xbox stream the new Disney+? 2ae90480-a382-44ef-a622-eeda6462f77b
  5. Disney Infinity Character Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity Character Portal: Does the character portal from Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox 360 work with Disney Infinity Xbox One? 1fda468c-9fd2-4a69-836a-5b824c05b528
  6. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  7. Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems: It seems that the end of level achievements only unlock one at a time, for example after beating my first level with a silver medal (which would net me the silver achievement, the bronze...
  8. Disney infinity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney infinity: Boa noite a pedido do meu filho eu comprei no story do xbox one o jogo disny infinity, so que ao baixar o jogo nao tem nada dizendo que precisa da base para jogar, agora estou aqui com o jogo...
  9. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game Disney\Pixar's Cars video game Cars: Race-O-Rama Disney\Pixar's Wall-E video game...
  10. Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load: Since the last update on Dec.19,2016 Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load. I have windows 10. 2913f1fb-8ce3-4e84-82fc-751f524c642a