Disney's Magic Kingdom

Discus and support Disney's Magic Kingdom in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Each time a updated version of the game comes out I can not play. I install the update and the button status changes to play but when I push that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DamperBanjo5127, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Disney's Magic Kingdom

Each time a updated version of the game comes out I can not play. I install the update and the button status changes to play but when I push that button it goes back to the loading page and says that an update is required. I am locked out. Help! How can
    I uninstall the game and then reinstall it without losing my progress in the game. The game was loaded from the microsoft store but I found no procedure to uninstall.

Thanks

Bill

:)

DamperBanjo5127, Sep 20, 2019
  2. DamperBanjo5127 Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Thank you for the replys to my question. rebooted my laptop which was one of your suggestions and that caused the update to load properly.

I am back up and running the game.

Thanks,

Bill
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Hi DamperBanjo5127,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with the game Disney Magic Kingdoms. If you're logged into your Microsoft account and connected to the internet during game play, then your progress should be saved to your profile in the Cloud,
    so you shouldn't lose your progress and will be able to sync it back up later.

Are you playing Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park on a Windows 8, 8.1 or
    10 PC, or a mobile device? If you're playing on a PC, then I would recommend you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled Game
    freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    to see if they will help alleviate this issue of the game not allowing you to continue to play. For best results, I suggest starting at the beginning of the list and trying each solution after that.

In general, when issues such as these arise, they are usually associated with there being an update available for your device. That being said, for more information on how to check your device for the latest software updates, including video drivers, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    . In regard to your mobile device, you may refer to your mobile carrier if you are unsure about how to get system updates on it.

Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know your results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Hey there Bill!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom

Are you playing on PC or Xbox? All your saves on Xbox are preserved in the cloud and you can reinstall the game. We need information about your playing system to help you.
  6. omgjordin Win User

Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery

From what I've researched, this has been a pretty common problem when new updates come out. You'll need to reach out to
    Gameloft Support directly and they may be able to help get your saves back.
Thema:

Disney's Magic Kingdom

1. Disney's Magic Kingdom - Similar Threads - Disney's Magic Kingdom

2. Why won't Disney+ stream in 4K on my Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Disney+ stream in 4K on my Xbox One X?: After getting a Disney+ subscription, I have noticed that I'm unable to stream content in UHD on my Xbox One X console. It's connected to a 4K monitor with an HDMI 2.0 cable and I have had no...
  3. disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disney infinity 1.0: will disney infinity 1.0 xbox 360 work one the xbox one x 4df752a7-4a37-4de2-b2b8-102c167c4b55
  4. Disney Universe Limited Time Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Universe Limited Time Content: I know there was a decent amount of pre-order/exclusive content in the game, but does anyone have a complete list, because I know of a few but I'm not sure if my list is complete? 1. Tiana 2....
  5. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  6. Xbox Disney+ green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Disney+ green screen: I just downloaded diseny+ on xbox the option screen comes up no problem but when i choose a movie the screen goes green but the audio is playing ! Any ideas whats wrong ?...
  7. Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 (which is the first Cars game) backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you make Disney/Pixar: Cars 2006 (which is the first Cars game) backwards compatible?: So during this pandemic, I’ve had nothing to play but this game because there is no other game that connected to me like this one. Disney/Pixar Cars is a movie and a game that connected to many...
  8. Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney's Magic Kingdom Game Recovery: After a January 20th update, progress on my Disney's Magic Kingdom Game was lost and I was assigned a new User ID at the beginning of the game. After 50 levels over 2 years, this is more than...
  9. impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible de finaliser l'achat sur disney magic kingdom[Translation-impossible to finalize...: Bonjour, Suite un événement sur le jeu disney magic kingdom, je souhaite effectuer un achat et cela m'affiche, "impossible de finaliser l'achat car vous possédez déj pack événement 2"...
  10. Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameloft/Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load: Since the last update on Dec.19,2016 Disney Magic Kingdoms won't load. I have windows 10. 2913f1fb-8ce3-4e84-82fc-751f524c642a