Display Issues

Discus and support Display Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Running the current Beta build on my One X and the display suddenly became like this and has persisted after a reboot also, has anyone else had an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Laird_Anthony, Dec 5, 2019 at 2:43 AM.

1. Display Issues

Running the current Beta build on my One X and the display suddenly became like this and has persisted after a reboot also, has anyone else had an issue like this?

submitted by /u/Laird_Anthony
    [link] [comments]

/u/Laird_Anthony, Dec 5, 2019 at 2:43 AM
  2. Morashi Win User

Display Discovery / Display Issues

If possible try a different HDMI cable to ensure that it may be the issue
  3. Morashi Win User

Display Discovery / Display Issues

Please make sure there are no kinks or bends in yur HDMI cable, sounds like you do a lot of reconnecting, and those wires aren't exactly known for their durability.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Display Issues

Hello MomofCnl,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the console is having some video issues while starting up and playing games. The article entitled, "Video
    on Xbox One is stuttering
    " contains solutions to this type of issue. Also, have you tried plugging the console into a different HDMI port on the television? Does the video issue occur every time the console starts up? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Display Issues

6. ngocphi Win User

Display issue

Are you sure you are using a 4k cable?

Gold plated and hdmi 2.0 is recommended

And not all.cables are created equal

Makr sure you use the tv setup wizard
Thema:

Display Issues

1. Display Issues - Similar Threads - Display Issues

2. Enter the Gungeon display issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Enter the Gungeon display issues: Hey all, I'm trying out Xbox Game Pass for PC and gave Enter the Gungeon a shot. However, whenever I start the game, the screen automatically rotates itself in a portrait position and I'm unable...
  3. Xbox one s display issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s display issues: I've been having troubles with my xbox one s not displaying on some TVs. It seems that it only works on larger/newish TVs. I have a 32 inch from 2009 and it used to work but it now it doesn't. Has...
  4. Display issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display issue: My xbox screen somehow shrunk to the upper left side of the tv. The picture is so small i can barely see it. Tried unplugging the xbox and changing the usb cord. Its not the picture setting on the...
  5. PC Game display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game display issue: Although this is not an XBox issue, it was suggested that I post here in the event someone would recognize this problem. I've owned Cooking Dash and Cooking Dash Diner Town Studios for years and...
  6. Xbox One S 1080p Display Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 1080p Display Issue: Hello Everyone, First off, i have 2 x Xbox One S's My first Xbox One S works with zero issues and runs at 1080p on my TV perfectly. I Recently purchased a second Xbox One S because split screen...
  7. Xbox One Display Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Display Issue: I’ve had an original Xbox One for a few years now, and recently I’ve had quite a few online issues and storage problems, but just today, I turned on my Xbox to discover a new display problem. I’ve...
  8. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  9. Xbox one Display Issues- Stacked horizontal lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Display Issues- Stacked horizontal lines: Today my xbox one started showing stacked horizontal lines across the bottom of the screen. I have looked at the TV and xbox display settings and everything appears to be set up properly. Does...
  10. 4K issues, display setting not working properly. Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K issues, display setting not working properly. Xbox One X: Hi, I have a 4K TV. Console is connected with HDMI cable. When I choose Display as HDMI, I can use 1080p. No issues there. 1440p also available. If I want to turn on 4K, I need to switch...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox one horizontal dashboard