Display problems

Discus and support Display problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So when I turned on my Xbox I got no signal pop up on my monitor. So I tried power cycling it, changing HDMI's, and using different tv/monitors and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jacob MichaelKappa, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Display problems

So when I turned on my Xbox I got no signal pop up on my monitor. So I tried power cycling it, changing HDMI's, and using different tv/monitors and nothing seems to work, I still get no signal. I even tried putting it into low-resolution mode but that didn't seem to work, nothing seems to display from the Xbox no matter what I do. HELP

:)

Jacob MichaelKappa, Apr 20, 2021
  2. AllfatherOdhinn Win User

display problems

Are you sure your TV supports 60Hz? PAL standard is 50Hz.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

display problems

Please try the following, power the console on using the guide button on a controller, as the console boots up press and hold Y and the right trigger on the controller. This will reset your display settings and hopefully resolve your issue.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Problem with display

Jsi z Polska? Nebo z Česka a nebo ze Slovenska?
  5. MiroslavDuszek Win User

Problem with display

I've tried everything but thank you :)
  6. MiroslavDuszek Win User

Problem with display

LG 32LC2RR, I have 16: 9 on my TV
Thema:

Display problems

1. Display problems - Similar Threads - Display problems

2. Xbox series s causing display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s causing display problem: Hi so my xbox series s has been working perfectly for the past week or so and no cables have been touched or moved I did double check and still nothing changes, I've also hard reset the xbox a few...
  3. Tv display problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Tv display problem: So first of all I had a green screen loading problem in my Xbox I fixed that then I started watching YouTube for a while and it couldn't load so I restarted my Xbox and then my TV said that there...
  4. xbox one x display problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x display problems: Hi! I have some problem with my Xbox One X. I was playing in 1080p mode, but once I turned on the console and it gave a black screen. So I started it in lower resulotion mode and tried to turn the...
  5. xbox display problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox display problem: hello i need help with a problem with our xbox one as it is not displaying on monitor and repair person said to contact microsoft fa3d89bb-3288-4533-91ac-97ef214c29f8
  6. Display problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problem: Why does my Xbox one the picture goes on and off.and sometimes I press a button on the remote and the picture goes away df912c2d-d244-4be3-83e8-dcc16b587852
  7. I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems displaying my nickname in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello everyone, in the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition after my nickname there are numbers, game tag, we are talking about account # 7648, I contacted support and there I was sent to Mojang, and in...
  8. XBox One [mod removed] display problem after console updated (Little Green dots)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One [mod removed] display problem after console updated (Little Green dots): My Xbox One X console automatically updated this morning. After the update and restart, I have a video display issue once again happening. I have little green dots all over the screen as you can...
  9. XBox One **** display problem after console updated (Little Green dots)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One **** display problem after console updated (Little Green dots): My Xbox One X console automatically updated this morning. After the update and restart, I have a video display issue once again happening. I have little green dots all over the screen as you can...
  10. Language display problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Language display problem: So whenever I login my Xbox live acc the language display is a mix of English and Japanese but mostly Japanese and thr currency is Yen, now I may have put Japan as my location when setting up tue...