display settings??

Discus and support display settings?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know why my sons Xbox is turning the screen to black and white when put on pal 60 settings when promted to change for a specific game he is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TensePlane02, Jan 24, 2014.

1. TensePlane02
    TensePlane02 Guest

display settings??

Anyone know why my sons Xbox is turning the screen to black and white when put on pal 60 settings when promted to change for a specific game he is trying to play

:)

TensePlane02, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Display

I am having issues for the pass two days i can't see my costume picture all my friends can see my gamer picture except me all I can see is my avatar and I changed it... is the first time this happen to me because Every time I changed my picture just take
    seconds. How can I fix this I already call xbox support but the problem still there.

XxxGATITA78xxX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Morashi
    Morashi Guest
    Display Discovery / Display Issues

Please make sure there are no kinks or bends in yur HDMI cable, sounds like you do a lot of reconnecting, and those wires aren't exactly known for their durability.

Morashi, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Tripp
    Tripp Guest

display settings??

I suggest starting off by working through the steps over here:
    Xbox 360 images on your TV are unclear

That page has some great steps to work through and hopefully get your display behaving.

Tripp, Jan 24, 2014
  5. DadSox Win User

No Display

My first question would be what kind of TV do you have? If it is a standard definition TV, make sure the switch on the A/V cables is set for SD.

Another option is to reset your display settings for the console. The way you do it is these simple steps. 1) Remove any discs from the tray and turn off your system. 2) Turn the system back on using the XBOX guide button of the controller. 3) As the console
    turns on, press and hold the 'Y' button while holding down the right trigger (RT). This will reset the display settings back to the original settings from the first time you started it. If that does not solve the problem, your console might need a repair.
    I will refer you to this page.
    support.xbox.com/.../image-on-your-tv-is-unclear
    At the bottom is where I pulled the solution from and if it does not work, you will need to submit a repair ticket for the system.
  6. technicaldahc Win User

Display

well this is going 2 be a fun one when u say hd cables do u mean HDMI cables. if you are then this is what u do your xbox came with yellow, red and white cables instead of using your hdmi cable use that one the on the tv go 2 video then you will be able
    2 chage the xbox format. if u don't have the yellow red and white, ask a friend who has them 2 borrow them. they do sell them is alot store but i would ask frist. good luck hope this help please let me know if u fix it .
  7. Photonimus Win User

No Display

The S model only comes with SD cords. There is no switch.
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

No display

Hi buddy,

Could be a faulty HDMI cable. Do you have another one you could try?
  9. Morashi Win User

Display Discovery / Display Issues

If possible try a different HDMI cable to ensure that it may be the issue
Thema:

display settings??

1. display settings?? - Similar Threads - display settings

2. Settings App Icon Not Displaying On Home

in XboX Insiders
    Settings App Icon Not Displaying On Home: I just wanted to report here after I have already reported via console. For some reason the icon for the SETTINGS app no longer displays on my HOME SCREEN. When the SETTINGS app is loaded and I...
  3. 4K issues, display setting not working properly. Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K issues, display setting not working properly. Xbox One X: Hi, I have a 4K TV. Console is connected with HDMI cable. When I choose Display as HDMI, I can use 1080p. No issues there. 1440p also available. If I want to turn on 4K, I need to switch...
  4. display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    display settings: I have vizio V655 G-9. it has HDR10, Dolby vision, full array back light, 120hz effective refresh rate ( really 60hz but 120 with backlight scanning). I have xbox one x connected with the hdmi...
  5. Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means..: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: dashboard/settings/display: DVI+A ? What means.. Hello Primal, Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Not sure what the DVI+A mean. With the audio...
  6. Display & sound settings - Audio output - Pass Through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display & sound settings - Audio output - Pass Through: Hi, I think it's about time an option was added to the Bitsream format drop-down menu in the Audio output settings, to allow pass-through of audio instead of having to select between DTS Digital...
  7. Xbox One X One Guide just flashes when display is set to 4k. Random Xbox Live Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X One Guide just flashes when display is set to 4k. Random Xbox Live Disconnects: Hi everyone I anyone else having this issue. Xbox Support wasted a week of my life and then blamed the Xbox location which was fully vented and not enclosed in by anything so I have no idea what...
  8. Privacy setting not saving and not displaying error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Privacy setting not saving and not displaying error: Every time I check the allow check box for Purchasing option under "xbox 360 online safety" of a child account, the window spins like it is saving, refreshes the page and unchecks the box. No...
  9. My LG UF840V is correctly set up as 4K UHD in the one X (no HDR)but the games are displayed at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LG UF840V is correctly set up as 4K UHD in the one X (no HDR)but the games are displayed at ...: [img] I guess the problem why the console is set up at 4K but the games are not displayed at 4K is because the panel of my tv is 8-bit depth color and in the requirements it says 10 bits, because...
  10. Xbox One X Display Settings related to potential bandwidth limitations.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Display Settings related to potential bandwidth limitations.: Is there any information anywhere regarding Xbox One X's output settings For 4k? I need to know what options are chooseable for games to play at as it pertains to bandwidth limitations of HDMI....