Disruptive Video Glitches Making it Impossible To Play Games.

Discus and support Disruptive Video Glitches Making it Impossible To Play Games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've previously sent in this unit due to video issues. After the console has been on for some time the video starts to glitch wildly, which makes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gray5387, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Gray5387
    Gray5387 Guest

I've previously sent in this unit due to video issues. After the console has been on for some time the video starts to glitch wildly, which makes it impossible to play the game as it totally occludes the screen. These glitches are not limited to one game
    and actually send objects in the games to go flying around. These glitches have presented themselves primarily in GTA V, which I play off the disk, and Syrim, which I play off of the hard drive. Due to this I don't believe it is a disk read issue. I was assured
    that my xbox was repaired, but since this is the same exact problem I had when i last had it repaired, it seems as if the xbox wasn't fixed.

Here is an image of when the glitch starts to happens.

[View:http://i.imgur.com/YEjZ8Ib.jpg:550:0]

:)

Gray5387, Aug 27, 2014
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game

Hi there,

Xbox 360 content will use the payment option that is connected to the Accounts region, so that might be the cause of the issue.

please double check the region to which the account itself is linked via this link:

https://live.xbox.com/Account/BillingAccountInformation

That link will show to which country your account is linked, if that is a different country then where you are located then it's advised to Migrate the account to the correct (supported) country.

See this link for the requirements and limitations:

Update Microsoft account if Moving to a New Country or Region

See this link for the steps:
    https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Let us know the results

3. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    Geolocation Glitch making it impossible to purchase any 360 Game

I have personally just had this exact same problem resolved, after enduring it for two years. My Xbox Live account was Canadian (correct) and my Microsoft account was US (incorrect). The Xbox 360 downloads are associated with your Microsoft account region.

Follow WPAK’s advice and migrate your Microsoft/360 account from GB to AUS.

In the event it does not work when you try to do it yourself, you will have to contact support. I had to call support, and it took around five days for everything to be resolved. The process was frustrating, but I’m very pleased to be able to download 360
    games, so it was worth it.

DreadGrrl, Aug 27, 2014
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

So they do this and completely ignore the glitches that make the story impossible to finish?
  5. gameshoes3003 Win User

MW3 topic: why take out guns?

[quote user="orion796"]
    balanced? how do you make that one out..have you not seen the videos...if the weapons were more realistic it wouldnt seem so bad.

[/quote] Ah, the realism argument. It doesn't work in video games. "Realistic" weapons would either break the game or make the game impossible to play.
  6. RacoonPete Win User

Few Questions about the game

There are some glitches that make finishing quests impossible, here and there, they happen at random. Save often.
  7. Darkon X Win User

To all rejoicing about MAV nerf

If by nerfing you mean they're making impossible for people to 'ride' the MAV, that's not nerfing, that's fixing a glitch.
  8. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

My fallout 4 forced me to uninstall the game then install it again and when it got to 100% it said it needed two updates, then it skipped to 928 billion percent completed why is this?

Question: Did you purchase this Fallout 4 during the time that it was "free" on our Xbox marketplace? Coz if you did, that was a glitch and all game licenses associated to it were revoked making it impossible to install.
Thema:

1. Disruptive Video Glitches Making it Impossible To Play Games. - Similar Threads - Disruptive Video Glitches

2. Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection problem after disrupted system update: Hey there, Lately my Xbox cant connect to my modem any more. It needs additional Information. Then I tried changing my MAC with my computers MAC, my Smartphones MAC, ... without success. Then I...
  3. Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft blatantly disruptive ads are too loud: Today was the last straw. I have no idea why microsoft thinks it's ok to blast audio in it's ads during free to play games, but I won't play again. Thanks for the headache, ****...
  4. FIFA constantly disrupting games so forfeit recorded!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA constantly disrupting games so forfeit recorded!: My son plays FIFA 18 on the Xbox One but during a football game on the tournament (where you play 4 games with other teams to then allow you to progress) the play is constantly interrupted and he...
  5. Disruptive Ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disruptive Ads: I accept that intrusive adds are part of the "deal." But, when I can't play the games due to the ads, I'm NOT WATCHING THE ADS. You guys appear to be pushing the premium service by this...
  6. DISRUPTIVE ADS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DISRUPTIVE ADS: I just want to use the jigsaw puzzles to relax. I don't want to compete with anyone . I sit down when I need a break and do a puzzle but it's getting harder and harder to do because the ads...
  7. xbox one x picture disruption

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x picture disruption: hi my xbox one x gets picture disruption when playing games or using apps. the screen flashes or occasionally goes black for short periods of time. i dont have a 4k tv and i also used the hdmi...
  8. Where is "Enforcement"...Disrupted and harassed nightly..reported with captures and nothing ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is "Enforcement"...Disrupted and harassed nightly..reported with captures and nothing ...: I am at my wits end. I have played Battlefield Hardline since a couple of months after release and am ranked in the top echelons in the world for TDM. As such, I draw some friendly overtures and...
  9. So much security it's disruptive and unnecessary

in XBoX on Consoles
    So much security it's disruptive and unnecessary: today i wanted to download kane and lynch 2 on my girlfriend's xbox one s and she didn't have a bank card so i tried to use mine and i was bombarded with security questions which eventually...
  10. Xbox One Party Chat - Random Disruption.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Party Chat - Random Disruption.: I have an Open Nat type, and never had an issue before. But randomly been kicked out of party, and other party chats. The Party chat will crash, and I can't connect to a party, or even start one....