Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!

Discus and support Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Divine Knights has been around for over 5 years now and is looking for active members for it's Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghosts Chapters! If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaluNYMets, Jun 10, 2014.

1. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest

Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!!

Divine Knights has been around for over 5 years now and is looking for active members for it's Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghosts Chapters!

If interested come apply at
    www.divineknightsclan.com

We also are on PS4!!

Must be 16 or Older

Have a Mic

Willing to Have fun and communicate!!

We've won over 10 championships on Playstation and XBOX!!

:)

MaluNYMets, Jun 10, 2014
  2. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest
    Looking for Titan Fall Gamers for XBOX One!!!

Looking for fellow Titan Fall Gamers on XBOX One. Look no further! Divine Knights is Recruiting for Titan Fall players!!

Must be 16 or older with a mic and must be mature!~

www.divineknightsclan.com/forum
    and come put in an application!!!

MaluNYMets, Jun 10, 2014
  3. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest
    Looking for UK Players for 360/One Ghosts

Divine Knights is looking for UK players to add to our UK Division for Ghost clan Wars.

We're looking for mature players with a High KD. If interested please send me a message or come to www.divineknightsclan.com

MaluNYMets, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Off1cerFr13ndly Win User

I'd like some general friends on Xbox 360/One.

Any dead rising players still out there? Im also on battlefield, cod and titan fall!
  5. MaluNYMets Win User

Need a clan

If you play COD Ghosts then Divine Knights is the way to go! We want to win but having fun is most important!
  6. MaluNYMets Win User

Official Xbox Clan List - Brought to You by X3C

Divine Knights Gaming Clan : DKC (<+>)

www.divineknightsclan.com
  7. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

What's currently your TOP 5 favourite games on Xbox 1?

Titan Fall , Plants Vs Zombies, Wolfenstien, Forza 5 and COD Ghost
  8. Steady Swangin Win User

Looking for an Xbox One BF4 community.

I'm looking for a clan/players to squad up with as well on BF4. I have Titan Fall, Ghost, Madden, and other games as well. I used to play with all my friends for hours on end, but playing alone gets boring after an hour or two. I'm 19 almost 20. My GT is
Thema:

1. Divine Knights Gaming Clan looking for Titan Fall, Battlefield IV and COD Ghost Players!!! - Similar Threads - Divine Knights Gaming

2. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  3. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  4. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  5. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...
  6. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  7. Divine Knights Recruiting for BO3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Recruiting for BO3: Hi Our clan is looking for some BO3 players. We are mainly wanting more girl gamers. We already have 4 of us and we want more ladies to game with. So if you're a girl gamer and wanna play with...
  8. <+> Divine Knights is recruiting for CoD: AW on Xbox One!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    <+> Divine Knights is recruiting for CoD: AW on Xbox One!: Want to play in Clan Wars? Want to play with a team that knows what they are doing so you don't have to consistently get shot in the back? You've found your home! We all treat each other like...
  9. Divine Knights Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Recruiting: Looking for a Mature and Competitive Gaming Environment? Do you want a Home where you can Count on the people around you? The look no further!! www.DivineKnightsClan.com/forum DK is a...
  10. Divine Knights Clan recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divine Knights Clan recruiting: www.divineknightsclan.com and apply or send me a message on xbl, we are recruiting cod ghost XB1 team ed104513-f744-46f5-995b-24b4e6c6ea51