Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

Discus and support Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenji VI, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kenji VI
    Kenji VI Guest

So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has been happening to many others for months I hope staff can
    give me a solution or atempt the purchase them selfs and see it will not go threw

:)

Kenji VI, Jul 16, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. Kenji VI Win User

Yea ive tried that aswell but when ever I try on the site or on my xbox I get the following message.
    Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

0imhyotH2Eyz3JD8.0.0.25.12
    2019/07/14 - 02:35:37 UTC
  4. {Parity} Win User

For purchasing issues contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  5. Mimori 775 Win User

Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the Microsoft Store?

Hello DagYo_649,

I've heard a few users have had issues with the xbox store recently sporadically. Have you already try to download the DLC through the online store and then download it to your Xbox?

You can find the game here:
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 Companion: Sir Lora
    (Not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for, but you can use the stores search to find the copy you're after)

Let us know if it works for you!
  6. DagYo_649 Win User

Can you buy a physical copy of a game for Xbox1 and download a addon for it on the Microsoft Store?

Divinity original sin 2. I'm trying to but Sir Lora the squirrel. All my credit cards are in order and such but it says "Something happened on our end. Try again later." Its been about three days
Thema:

1. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased - Similar Threads - Divinity Original Sin

2. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Good afternoon, I have tried on multiple devices to buy this dlc but it keeps coming up as an error Try That Again”. Is there any way you could generate a code that id happily for please? This...
  3. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  4. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...
  5. Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass...: Will you please add Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition game onto Xbox Game Pass this month somehow please officially??? a5907c87-de01-49b5-b888-0e1cc806b888
  6. No Reward for Buying Divinity: Original Sin 2 While in Game Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Reward for Buying Divinity: Original Sin 2 While in Game Preview: There was a trailer for Sir Lora the Squirrel saying that if you pre-ordered the Definitive Edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2. I bought the game while it was in Game Preview back in May, because...
  7. Divinity Original sin 2 lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original sin 2 lagging: Just got D:OS 2 CD for Xbox One. The game is in slow motion, lagging like I have never seen games lagging before. Anyone experiencing same problems? ac49f736-e102-442b-baff-4cb4ecc02999
  8. Divinity Original Sin 2 - not on Hong Kong marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 - not on Hong Kong marketplace?: Is there any information on when DOS2 will be available on the Hong Kong Xbox marketplace? f7524d4c-3267-4d9b-830e-3e4cff027480
  9. I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus: I preordered the game on august 13th back when it was in Game Preview and I finally played it yesterday when it officially released. But Sir Loras, the Squirrel Knight the companion dlc character...
  10. Divinity original sin 2 game preview not in australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity original sin 2 game preview not in australia?: hey just wonder if and when the divinity original sin 2 game preview is coming for Australians? Was super excited when it was announced and now I've been waiting 2 days and haven't seen or heard...