Division 2- Warlock of New York

Discus and support Division 2- Warlock of New York in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own the content but it's telling me to rebuy it. 5e026186-f993-4e08-ad1c-1c012e848453 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Profesar Legend, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Division 2- Warlock of New York

I own the content but it's telling me to rebuy it.

:)

Profesar Legend, Mar 3, 2020
  2. ODST343 Win User

i would uninstall it and reinstall it but with that being said it would also depend on your internet whether it is good or not
  3. Profesar Legend Win User

It's there and I tried to contact support directly. The options I had was this or asking Xbox gamers.
  4. MoeZArts Win User

I would wait until the release which is tonight at midnight PST according to the official The Division discord. This usually happens with the DLCs/expansions. It happened to me in the Division 1. If you see the purchase in your orders history you should
    be good
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Also be prepared for a 56.28 GB update to download, see you in NYC agent ;)

[​IMG]
  5. Profesar Legend Win User

I hard reset my Xbox three times. I don't even know, which options to get in contact with support. I refuse to rebuy this content. I can see the completed order under my billing. I pre-bought this weeks ago.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Thema:

1. Division 2- Warlock of New York - Similar Threads - Division Warlock York

2. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2: Hello. My question is. Today I turn on Division 2 after console being idle overnight , and when i was on loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have...
  3. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2: Hello. My question is. I turn on Division 2 , and when loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have plugged to wall directly,to power cord. There was...
  4. The Division 2 - Warlords of New York - Season One: Shadow Tide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Warlords of New York - Season One: Shadow Tide: Hello Fellow Gamers! Who's going to be roaming NYC hunting targets and participating in the global events? Are you looking forward to the season rewards? What are your thoughts on the new...
  5. You owe me a Division 2 exotic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You owe me a Division 2 exotic: Thanks for the heads up that there was going to be a console patch, playing Division 2, just finished a level 4 control point solo (like 30 minutes of my life) and with all my glistening loot on...
  6. Unable to play co op on the division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play co op on the division 2: Ok so heres my issue after completing the warlords of new york expansion on division 2 im unable to invite or join other players my nat type is open i have no trouble shoot errors annits only on...
  7. Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2 error message FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft Club temporarily unavailable...: Guys,error message solved Xbox one X. Step 1 : Remove the power cord of console Step 2 : Press Xbox button on console,it will make a sound and turn off,this clears motherboard cache and...
  8. Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2: I guess this is a known issue but I wanted to document it: Xbox live issue when accessing Tom Clancy's The Division 2 cbf00d97-a489-47f8-a64d-c904c6ef4a21
  9. Division 2 sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 sale: It's a steal. I'm a day 1 player who just jumped back into it prepping for the new DLC. Great game. 920288ea-f0af-4355-8cdf-464f0a85bacf
  10. Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tom Clancy's the division 2,error frequently FOXTROT-04,Ubisoft support dont respond any...: Frequently erre code FOXTROT-04 Ubisoft club app temporarily off,try later,7 days off and ubisoft dont return any tickets,helps us or my mo ney back eafbd87b-cfd9-481a-b04b-44489c32a774