Division 2

Discus and support Division 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I am extremely stuck I dont know if the game is glitch or I am missing something. There is a mission called judiciary square metro station that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Division 2

Ok so I am extremely stuck I dont know if the game is glitch or I am missing something. There is a mission called judiciary square metro station that shows up in my need to complete side missions. I looked up where the mission was exactly went there nothing
    activates. I'm currently in tier 4 world. I have looked at friends worlds dont see it. Does anyone know how to get this mission to show up or is this thing bugged. I cannot seem to find anything but guides on how to beat it.

:)

zzIRISMAXIMUSzz, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Albert X Win User

What games are you guys playing?

Hitman 2 and The Division 2
  3. CyberKnoxx Win User

What games are you guys playing?

RDR 2, The Division 2, Apex
  4. killerkaesar Win User

Division 2

Hello there! I just looked the mission on YouTube and there are a lot of tutorials on how to continue the mission, also have you confirmed that you have all the requirements?
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

The Division 2

If you make it to a check point in DZ you can fast travel to an settlement or the WH. You don't have to run all the way back to the entrance.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

The Division 2

So I've been messing around in the DZ. So far I've seen only 1 other player the whole time. Thought there's be more?

Also, how do you leave the DZ? The only way is by running, and surviving all the way back to the entrance?
Thema:

Division 2

1. Division 2 - Similar Threads - Division

2. The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Dark Hours Raid - Insanely Difficult First Boss! Has Anyone defeated "Boomer".: I was actually able to get 8 players together to do the New Division 2 Raid - To say the Least the first boss named Boomer is insanely difficult. We gave it about a 3 hour run to no avail. Has...
  3. The Division 2 Raids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 Raids: On this eve of Raids coming to TD2, What are your thoughts of not having matchmaking to find your 8 man group? 7c229538-6f92-44d5-ad0a-1f59f4cedd78
  4. Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 Says I never purchased it even though I preordered it and played it for months...: When I try to start the game it says I don't own it when in fact I do. You can see my achievements, I have all the things downloaded, I have a leveled character etc.. on uplay I have the game and...
  5. Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Constant crashes of Division 2 on Xbox One X: I experienced this when I first got the game, but I chalked it up to being release problems. Now we're many months / patches later, and I still have the same problem. The game frequently crashes...
  6. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  7. Xbox one the Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one the Division 2: So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht ordentlich funktioniert. Und ich habe schon...
  8. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  9. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  10. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...