division season pass

Discus and support division season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to reinstall all fix issue of Season pass package are not working after Division Game server error shut down? I bough a season package of Division... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArchedEvening90, Feb 6, 2019.

1. division season pass

How to reinstall all fix issue of Season pass package are not working after Division Game server error shut down? I bough a season package of Division last week, playing for 2 days, then a message came in next day afternoon when I try to login to play
    said that Game server error, all my characters have been locked, sorry for the issue. I shut down power, star it up couple time but it still have same message. Start login in next morning, it ok to play but my Season pass are not working any more, all DLC
    add in game are OFF, check my Queue I still see the season pass downloaded there but they don't work. Contact xbox refund, they told me: We reviewed your request for order [Mod
    Removed - Personal Information]
    on January
    22, 2019 and found it’s not eligible for a refund under the Microsoft Terms of Sale. Please advise.

:)

ArchedEvening90, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Legionaire161 Win User

The division season pass

Did you check the manage game tab? It could be there.
  3. DragonSlayer986 Win User

The division season pass

Yes checked the manage game tab but they is no season pass
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

division season pass

Hi ArchedEvening90,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm sorry to hear the current issue is persisting. First of all have you been able to confirm your completed purchase by signing in to your
    Order history? Have you checked to see if the game needs any updates Or tried to uninstall the full game?

If you haven't tried to uninstall and reinstall the game and you would like to give it a try here are the steps:

1. From
      Home, select
      My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted the game , press the
      Menubutton
      on your controller.
    3. Select
      Manage game, then
      Uninstall

Now to reinstall the game here are the steps:

1. Go to
      My games & apps
    2. Select the
      Ready to installtab.
    3. Select the game to install &
      select
      Install all.

Here’s how to find games and game add-ons you’ve bought at the Microsoft Store: In your games list, focus on a game, press the menu button on your controller, then select
    Manage game & add-ons. For more information on this check out our article:

'Find your games and add-ons on Xbox One'
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

division season pass

Hello ArchedEvening90,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that not being able to utilize the season pass can be frustrating. We recommend uninstalling the season pass and

downloading it back
    to the console. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. Cupcake Vista Win User

The Division season pass

Method 1:

If you are using the same account on the other Xbox go to my games and apps, find the Division and press the Start button then select manage game. You should find all the downloadable DLC content there and you can install the season pass there.

Method 2:

If you have 2 Xbox Live accounts then you could game-share so both Xbox consoles and accounts can share the DLC and any games purchased digitally.
Thema:

division season pass

1. division season pass - Similar Threads - division season pass

2. The division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division 2: I preorderd the division digital ultimate. Edition and i cant get in beta im in ohio is it to soon its 844 am 109c2bce-be5c-4f86-b8ad-2b2d262c3c64
  3. Division season pass exclusive outfits

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Division season pass exclusive outfits: This is the second post I am putting up on this forum and hope it gets answered. I purchased the XB1 Division season pass, it was to come with exclusive outfits to use in game. www.gosunoob.com ›...
  4. The Division season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division season pass: I have 2 xbox ones. No problem on my home box but on alt box I can only get underground and not full season pass on my alt characters. So to get supply drops I have to go to my home box in another...
  5. Purchase Division season pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Division season pass?: I have the Division and the Season Pass and it will not let me download the new DLC. Any help here? d4f65f59-7e28-494f-8dc0-b37264ae0742
  6. The Division Season Pass does not work with Family Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division Season Pass does not work with Family Share: One of the best selling points of the XB1 is family share. I have 2 XB1s and my son and I enjoy playing these games together. My most recent game was destiny. I bought the legendary ed and then...
  7. I can't see if I have the season pass for the division downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't see if I have the season pass for the division downloaded: I can't find any way to see if I have downloaded the season pass but it does shows other downloaded content for the division. I have used the code given to me and if I try to use it again it says...
  8. Purchase Division season pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Division season pass?: Can I buy the Division season pass by itself? I already preordered the game and would like to just buy the season pass but the only way to get it seems to be buying the gold edition which I don't...
  9. The division season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The division season pass: I have pre-ordered the gold edition but the season pass did not download at the same time 5dd477ed-8dc7-4cfd-9ff9-5a0e9f54fa10
  10. Will The Division Season Pass become more expensive when The Divison Comes out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will The Division Season Pass become more expensive when The Divison Comes out?: I pre ordered the division standard edition, and I didn't realize there was a Gold Edition with the season pass, I'm not gonna refund my money and upgrade it, the season pass alone won't be...