Division2

Discus and support Division2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My partner has bought division 2 and the warlords expantion , we both have our ownn gold membership yet it keeps kicking me out can you help please ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elishamoon, May 23, 2020.

1. elishamoon
    elishamoon Guest

Division2

My partner has bought division 2 and the warlords expantion , we both have our ownn gold membership yet it keeps kicking me out can you help please , oh we are both in the same house onn differant xboxes

:)

elishamoon, May 23, 2020
  2. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User

4 player co-op games

The Division and The Division2?
  3. FlyingSheeple Win User

Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

Yep i cant play Division2 and ESO...
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Division2

Some Dlc games cannot be shared, you will have to buy your version
  5. Onset Yakuza Win User

Division2

Sorry to hear about the connection issue! Which games are you experiencing this issue with? I would start by removing your profile from the
    Xbox One console and then redownloading your profile back on. Before you redownload your Xbox Live profile, follow these steps below to power cycle your Xbox One console:

• Remove your Xbox Live profilefrom the Xbox One.
    • Press and hold the power button on the Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once the unit is powered off, unplug the power cable from the Xbox One and let it sit for 5 minutes.
    • Plug the power back into the unit and power the console on.
    • Sign your Xbox Live profile back into the Xbox One.
    Post back with which games you're having issues with try the steps above. Post back and let us know how it goes! :D
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Let's see those The Division 2 - Agents

Really cool images! So bad i have not yet started my Division2 yet :)
Thema:

Division2

1. Division2 - Similar Threads - Division2

2. Division2 problem beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division2 problem beta?: hi i have a disc of division2 and have a hard time getting in to the game. It sticks at the second load at 10%. I have reset my console and deleted everything and installed the disc. I have...