DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3).

Discus and support DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eventfulfire, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Eventfulfire
    Eventfulfire Guest

Hi

I have a base game for fallout 3 and have purchased an add-on pack of two of the DLC. I've loaded the disc and its downloaded the content, but I cant get it to actually show up in-game. (its NOT GOTY edition, just base game and an add on disc, if that
    makes any difference)?

I'm logged into xbox live so its not that.

I'm level 19 and have completed the base game so its not that, I've tried to load the add-on disc while in-game as I read that you have to have the disc inserted - it just says I need to insert the disc for the base game and so that doesnt work...

I'm at my wits end here! Can anyone tell me what I am missing?

thanks!

:)

Eventfulfire, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Disks

Remove the DLC's and just insert Fallout 3. Manage Fallout 3 and install the DLC from that screen.
  4. VaultTec2077lEmVE Win User

Fallout new Vargas ultimate edition

What i had to do is manually instell the DLC’s using disc 2 i went to each one and had to manually install them here are my steps:

1: Open the My games and apps tab

2. Go to.games click on Fallout: NV

3. Select Manage game and add ons

4. install the DLC’s one ar a time

Thats how I did it hope that helps you!!
  5. jkcm725 Win User

Fallout 3 Add Ons DLC

I to am having the same problem i have fallout 3 before GOTY and two disks that are DLC for Fallout 3 with two add-ons on each disk. I install everything with not problems but when i but in the fallout 3 disk like i would with xbox 360 it would load the
    add-ons, but with the xbox one it dont even recognize the addons but when i go to game manage it shows fallout 3 and all 4 addons on the drive.
  6. Deceptor1968 Win User

Fallout 3 doesn't work

My fallout 3 game of the year edition works fine on the xbox one, when I put my disc 2 into the xbox one it started to install/download the game and all 5 dlc packs but to play the game with all the dlc you must keep disc 2 in the drive.
Thema:

1. DLC Add-on pack installs but wont open in-game (Fallout 3). - Similar Threads - DLC Add pack

2. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  3. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: See here is the thing i paid for it and it started to download and then it stopped something happed i dont know what happen but im just trying to get it because of some sort of glitch that accrued...
  4. forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza 6 full DLC add on packs for the 5.00 that just was posted.: I went to buy it and it glitched or something. I was not able to download it like my brother did I was trying but for some reason it only downloaded part of the game DLC and don't know what...
  5. Add ons + dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons + dlc: So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my xbox one without having to buy it again?...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection Does not add all the DLC like advertised: Yesterday i bought the Forza Horizon 3 Complete Add-Ons Collection (Complete DLC Pack Link if you dont know what i am talking about). Unfortunatly there is something wrong with this pack. It...
  7. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  8. Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permanent Add On (DLC) Removal: hi, I did all the steps for uninstalling add ons in a game (manage game, etc.), I just wanted to ask if there is a way, or can you implement a way to PERMANENTLY remove the add ons that are in the...
  9. redeeming DLC add on for duke nukem in bulletstorm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming DLC add on for duke nukem in bulletstorm: hi all, Entered 25 digit code for duke nukem in bulletstorm full clip. The response was this is being added to your account. However the item is still grayed out in game. tried to redeem code...
  10. i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the ...: i want to add the dlc from an old 360 account to my new xbox one account, but i dont know the email or password for my 360 account 9ed54d56-d54c-4158-872d-24af3558081e