DLC code downloader won't load

Discus and support DLC code downloader won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i have tried to download a 25-digit code it won't load up to put the code in. PLEASE HELP!! 22e20150-e993-4855-aacf-e54f3bf34dd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Weasel17, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Weasel17
    Weasel17 Guest

When i have tried to download a 25-digit code it won't load up to put the code in. PLEASE HELP!!

:)

Weasel17, Dec 27, 2014
  2. asm118
    asm118 Guest
    DLC won't load

Long story short, Courier's stash and Gun runners Arsenal won't work because I never purchased the DLC on the 360, and I installed them from my disc from the Ultimate edition. I have reset my xbox to factory and re installed the
    DLC and the game many many times. It still won't work, any suggestions?

asm118, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Great! I can't play my digital games!!

It won't load my games, I am obviously in the account that I used to download the games and I've played several times without a problem, now SO and CoD AW won't load and it gives me the code (0x87de2714)

Man, is this a great console or what? it won't allow me to play MY GAMES!!!

iHaunting Raven, Dec 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

1. DLC code downloader won't load - Similar Threads - DLC code downloader

2. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  3. Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code): I have a 25 digit xbox code that will only give access to a promotion DLC for a free to play game. (I will never play this game and do not want the DLC)... My questions are: Can I redeem the DLC...
  4. Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code received when attempting to download DLC Pack: I have an Xbox One, and an Xbox Live Gold Account. I own the Call of Duty WWII game. When attempting to download the newest DLC pack, Shadow War, I receive the following message: Code:...
  5. Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just cause 3 gold edition dlc code redeemed but not able to download: I need help, I have redeemed the code for my just cause 3 gold edition but the dlcs aren’t showing up in manage games and it dosent day ‘install’ when I look at it in the Xbox store...
  6. Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...: Hi, purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition at launch. I either accidentally deleted or did not receive codes to download all 4 original xbox 360 games to my xbox one. I have spoke to...
  7. redemption code, new xbox, DLC is not in my download history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redemption code, new xbox, DLC is not in my download history: Used a redemption code and then played the DLC, then got new xbox transferred the licence and the DLC is not in my download history and is not recognized as purchased....
  8. Lego Batman Rainbow DLC - Redeemed Code but can't download for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Batman Rainbow DLC - Redeemed Code but can't download for free: Hi, I went to redeem code in my account and put in the code which is accepted but when i go to download the pack it is for (Rainbow pack for lego batman 3) it says it costs money. I noticed...
  9. FF15 cannot read or download DLC. Code: 0X8000FFFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    FF15 cannot read or download DLC. Code: 0X8000FFFF: I'm guessing it's because of this: Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage could we get an ETA on a please? and this BETTER be fixed for ME:A release tomorrow....
  10. i have an issue downloading some dlc. the error code is 0x87E00005. any help is appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an issue downloading some dlc. the error code is 0x87E00005. any help is appreciated: it will get about 4 mb through before saying it c9a4bbbf-f23e-42ee-b1e1-138c1ca4e342