DLC codes requested

Discus and support DLC codes requested in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone having extra/unused DLC codes for Forza 4 PM to me as I just brought Forza Motorsport 4 and don't have enough pocket money left to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YashwinPamecha, Apr 8, 2014.

1. DLC codes requested

Hi,

Can someone having extra/unused DLC codes for Forza 4 PM to me as I just brought Forza Motorsport 4 and don't have enough pocket money left to buy the contents from xbox live.

Thanks

:)

YashwinPamecha, Apr 8, 2014
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    need help read description pls

one guy requested a $20 DLC code another a free xbox live trial....apples to oranges bro

jerzeyguy201, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Tooniies
    Tooniies Guest
    Nuketown is Stupid

[quote user="D4ninho"]

you do know they made it bad so you buy the DLC

[/quote]

That's clearly the most logical answer. They certainly didn't bring it back because it's one of the most requested maps in CoD history. The only map that players would vote over Nuketown is Shipment from COD4.

Tooniies, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Iv Azazel vI Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.
  5. Smwutches Win User

CODE REQUEST

If this was a code from a physical disc, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased the disc from for an exchange.
  6. BBQpicklesauce Win User

CODE REQUEST

This was a code from a promotional insert I received in my Fallout 4 game. When I enter the code it says it's invalid and it was a brand new never opened game when I bought it.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Code request

Hey ChobinMiamiHeat,

Which specific promotion are you inquiring about? Nuka World DLC is purchasable through the Xbox Store and is not sent out as codes via Xbox Live messages. If you purchase Nuka World through the Xbox Store, you can install it from Fallout 4's 'Ready to install'
    list.

Let us know if that's what you were inquiring about or not so we can assist further! :)
  8. Smwutches Win User

CODE REQUEST

Usually the issues with those codes is a region issue. Fallout 3 is region locked so your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the game is available in order for it to work. If all of that matches and
    the codes still doesn't work, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for an exchange.
Thema:

DLC codes requested

1. DLC codes requested - Similar Threads - DLC codes requested

2. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  3. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  4. Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003: Hello, I bought the disc on Amazon (new one) and when trying to download the episode 2 I keep getting error code 80153003. I've tried the steps to clear the cache, but nothing helps. Does any one...
  5. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  6. Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher: I get the error above when I open Microsoft Store on Xbox One after being redirected from Slime Rancher. The name of the DLC is "Slime Rancher Secret Styles Pack" as I know it....
  7. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  8. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I wanted to sell my Ace combat 7 DLC codes (Season pass and Ace combat 6). They come from the French version Collector is there a possibility that they work on a German account?...
  9. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  10. Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360: First i purchased dlc for a xbox 360 game and then when i tried to buy the main game,it showed the main game was region locked,Then i changed my 360 account region from browser to some random...