DLC codes requested

Discus and support DLC codes requested in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Can someone having extra/unused DLC codes for Forza 4 PM to me as I just brought Forza Motorsport 4 and don't have enough pocket money left to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YashwinPamecha, Apr 8, 2014.

1. DLC codes requested

Hi,

Can someone having extra/unused DLC codes for Forza 4 PM to me as I just brought Forza Motorsport 4 and don't have enough pocket money left to buy the contents from xbox live.

Thanks

:)

YashwinPamecha, Apr 8, 2014
  2. jerzeyguy201
    jerzeyguy201 Guest
    need help read description pls

one guy requested a $20 DLC code another a free xbox live trial....apples to oranges bro

jerzeyguy201, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Tooniies
    Tooniies Guest
    Nuketown is Stupid

[quote user="D4ninho"]

you do know they made it bad so you buy the DLC

[/quote]

That's clearly the most logical answer. They certainly didn't bring it back because it's one of the most requested maps in CoD history. The only map that players would vote over Nuketown is Shipment from COD4.

Tooniies, Apr 8, 2014
  4. darkist1 Win User

Regional code problem

Hi StarLitAngel,

Unfortunately there's most likely a region that DLC isnt available in the other region, so you might need to request a refund for the code, or gift the same code to another one of your friends in a region that is able to use it.
  5. Iv Azazel vI Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.
  6. Smwutches Win User

CODE REQUEST

If this was a code from a physical disc, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased the disc from for an exchange.
  7. BBQpicklesauce Win User

CODE REQUEST

This was a code from a promotional insert I received in my Fallout 4 game. When I enter the code it says it's invalid and it was a brand new never opened game when I bought it.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Code request

Hey ChobinMiamiHeat,

Which specific promotion are you inquiring about? Nuka World DLC is purchasable through the Xbox Store and is not sent out as codes via Xbox Live messages. If you purchase Nuka World through the Xbox Store, you can install it from Fallout 4's 'Ready to install'
    list.

Let us know if that's what you were inquiring about or not so we can assist further! :)
Thema:

DLC codes requested

1. DLC codes requested - Similar Threads - DLC codes requested

2. DLC code (overwatch) region locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC code (overwatch) region locked: Hello, I saw the widowmaker noir skin (which is a code) in germany to buy I live in France can I use the code or not ? Is it lock in a country (here germany) or it can be used in Europe or...
  3. Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Would DLC codes in the Italian version of Dante's inferno (st Lucia edition) still be able...: hi, im wondering if the dlc code inside the italian version of dantes inferno (st lucia edition) would still be able to be redeemed? I have been told that they had an expiration date on them...
  4. Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code: I bought the Xbox One game Agents of Mayhem and it came with a DLC code but whenever I try entering it I keep getting the same error code that I need to redeem the code on a different web page....
  5. Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cousin Redeemed DLC Code Onto My Account By Mistake: My cousin accidentally redeemed his digital code on my Xbox account, can he get a new code and void the other one as a fix? He spent his money on this code and it went to my account and its not...
  6. Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do DLC & Expansion codes that have no indicated expiration dates never expire?: Hi, I have the DLC code for Marching Fire Edition and also for the Legacy Battle Pack for For Honor on Xbox One. I want to give these as a gift to someone as I have not redeemed them... But I...
  7. Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gems of War DLC 'starter pack' (promo code): I have a 25 digit xbox code that will only give access to a promotion DLC for a free to play game. (I will never play this game and do not want the DLC)... My questions are: Can I redeem the DLC...
  8. My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DLC code worked, but didn't install the content and I can't access it.: I used my code for my Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-order content for some character skins, which is roughly 2 years old, and the code WORKED and successfully prompted me in the store after....
  9. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  10. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...