DLC compatability with free games on the Xbox Game Pass for PC

Discus and support DLC compatability with free games on the Xbox Game Pass for PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed Crusader Kings III on PC for free from the game pass, and enjoyed it so bought the recently released DLC for the game. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by _offiz_, May 3, 2021.

1. _offiz_
    _offiz_ Guest

Hello,

I recently installed Crusader Kings III on PC for free from the game pass, and enjoyed it so bought the recently released DLC for the game. The game is listed as owned and installed on my PC, but does not take affect in game (none of the DLC additions are present). I was wondering if this is a bug or if DLCs are not compatible with free games. I've reinstalled the game twice now and still no change. Is there some form of fix for this? If any more information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

:)

_offiz_, May 3, 2021
  2. Nordic Geek Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
    I have purchased the PC (Beta) Xbox pass.
  3. Harry37376 Win User

xbox game pass question

There is definitely gamepass for PC, but it isn’t available for xbox 360. None of the games on game pass are compatable with it.
  4. Siriusdish Win User

Game Pass not working w/ PC App

You might've bought the console version of game pass which is not compatible with pc. To use game pass on pc, you either need to buy the pc version, or game pass ultimate
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

how to get save files from Xbox One to Xbox App

Hi,

Yakuza 0 is not cross compatible with save files across Xbox and PC. This is why you have to start the game from the beginning on Game Pass PC.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Tengo Game Pass Ultimate, pero no tengo game pass en PC

add your account i the PC if the game is in game pass and you're PC is compatible you can play
Thema:

1. DLC compatability with free games on the Xbox Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - DLC compatability free

2. Backwards Compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible DLC: So i’ve recently found out the things I once bought on 360 are not showing up on my xbox one, after some research I have figured out I have to go on my 360 console and put those save files through...
  3. Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game: I would like to purchase a dlc for an Xbox 360 game (Left 4 Dead 2) I have on my Xbox one. When I go to purchase it in-game it requires me to add billing address in the US but I'm in the UK and...
  4. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC Cross Compatibility Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition DLC Cross Compatibility Not Working: So I have Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition and I'm trying to play with the DLC on my xbox one. Everything is installed and it shows up under installed but when I launch the game it says I dont...
  5. Unable to install purchased DLC on backwards compatible title

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install purchased DLC on backwards compatible title: I recently bought Persona 4 Arena as well as the Glasses Full Pack and Additional Colors Full Pack DLC. The game is backwards compatible with Xbox One, and when I install it and play it there...
  6. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (The Wizards Tower DLC) (Backwards Compatibility): The Wizards Tower DLC for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion doesn't seem to work. the Xbox one doesn't say that I own the DLC in both the store and the manage games section but when I look at the...
  7. Finally got my DLC to work with Battlestations Pacific for Xbox backwards compat!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finally got my DLC to work with Battlestations Pacific for Xbox backwards compat!!: Ok, I know there were a couple of long threads that were posted here in around 2019 when Battlestations Pacific first was available on Xbox backwards compat and folks couldn't get the DLC packs to...
  8. Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t buy dlc on a backwards compatible game: Hi, I just recently got left 4 dead 2 as a backwards compatible game and ive been having much fun playing it. I want to buy dlc for it but whenever I go to phrchase the dlc on the game its says...
  9. Backwards compatibility with call of duty AW and dlc packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility with call of duty AW and dlc packs: Hi? I bought cod advanced warfare disc from game shop and then got the season pass and dlc from xbox live. I have got the dlc packs on to my Xbox one, but icant get the game disc on to my Xbox...
  10. gears judgment backwards compatibility dlc issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears judgment backwards compatibility dlc issue: I have the vip pass, When I load up the game it gives me the medal for being vip. However when I try to access the content (in this case, versus - breakthrough)it says I don't have the download....