DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

Discus and support DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've purchased Episode Ardyn for FFXV, but i cant get acces to it... But there is pay'd for it, with my microsoft balance, 9,99... Easy way of making... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KankerRaaf NL, Jul 27, 2019.

1. DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

I've purchased Episode Ardyn for FFXV, but i cant get acces to it...

But there is pay'd for it, with my microsoft balance, 9,99... Easy way of making some money?

I want my DLC, thx microsoft/Bill Gates

:)

KankerRaaf NL, Jul 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

Hey KankerRaaf

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing an issue with downloading owned DLC.

What I would encourage you to do is, as stated above by Xbox Forums Ambassador Allebas
    check out your Order history and see if you can see your content there. Once you find it, you should be able to select it and install it remotely to your console. If you are unable to see your content here, then perhaps you might be
    on the wrong account.

Alternatively you can try to see if the DLC title shows up under

My games
    on the Xbox website. Once you arrive at this page, you will see a list of your Xbox One or PC titles.

You can then search for the DLC there, and once you select it, it will take you to a page where you should be able to remotely install the DLC.

You can do this by following these steps:

1. Log in on Xbox.com
    2. Select My Xbox on the top of the page
    3. In the drop down menu, select My games.
    4. Find the game or DLC you are looking for and select it.
    5. Choose the option Install on my devices.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. KankerRaaf NL Win User

DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

I've already checked there, but there is no Episode Ardyn Visible, all my other expansions are there though..
  4. Allebas Win User

DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

Have you tried installing it from the Xbox store or from your manage games? I was able to reinstall the DLC from the store. Also you can check your purchase history to see if you were charged here Payment
    & billing

Finding add-ons

For game add-ons—or DLC—the first place to check is in your games and apps (per above).

In your games list, focus on a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.

Some add-ons are accessed in the game rather than installed separately. Any installable add-ons or DLC not yet installed will appear under Ready to install.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Season pass trouble

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ardyn is not included in the Season Pass. The season pass content ended with Episode Ignis. Episode Ardyn is a full fledged mini-game in itself. You'll have to purchase it separately.
  6. RacingJBone Win User

Season pass trouble

Episode Ardyn isn't included in the Season Pass sadly. The Season Pass ended with the release of Episode Ignis if I remember right.
Thema:

DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn

1. DLC FFXV Episode Ardyn - Similar Threads - DLC FFXV Episode

2. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  3. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  4. error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc: this keepings happing on battlefield 4 and hardline dlc they always stoped at certain points and will not progress further i have done hard reset and full facotry reset etc and even tried a second...
  5. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  6. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  7. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  8. DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issues: i purchased the forsaken dlc for destiny 2 and i have everything installed but once i get into the game its saying a error code that the required content not found. anyone know how to fix the...
  9. dlc from cd on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc from cd on xbox 1: I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s 4d70f40c-1c60-4df7-948d-31cc9b1d025d
  10. Did not receive dlc for preorder of ffxv

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive dlc for preorder of ffxv: did not receive Masamune DLC Weapon, Angler DLC Kit, 16 Bit Buddies DLC Pack for preorder of ffvx digitally. cd16fd38-8556-4d40-8185-c3039d263671