DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC.

Discus and support DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the new camo pack 115 for this game. It downloaded and i equipped it to my weapons. After playing for several hours i logged off. After 3 days... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by draytalon_1984, Mar 16, 2014.

1. DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC.

I bought the new camo pack 115 for this game. It downloaded and i equipped it to my weapons. After playing for several hours i logged off. After 3 days i booted blops2 back up but this time no DLC. I checked my storage devices, nothing there so i checked
    my download history, nothing there also but on my xbox billing account it says i downloaded it on 3/6/14. I did try to dl again via the game disc but they want to charge me again. What can i do about this.

:)

draytalon_1984, Mar 16, 2014
  2. DnB Sab
    DnB Sab Guest
    Black Ops II DLC.. region lock?

Hi,

I'm about to purchase a Season Pass for Black Ops II.

DLC sure is interesting.. when you can at least get it to work.

Back in the WaW and Black Ops days, Treyarch enforced a region lock. Because of this region lock, I was unable to download DLC via my Dutch XBL account since I resided in Belgium.

With Nuketown Zombies just around the corner for me, I want to be assured there is no region lock on the Black Ops II DLC. Honestly I don't feel like going through the pain I went through with Black Ops DLC once again.

Thus my question: will the Black Ops II DLC have a region lock?

Thanks in advance DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC. :)

DnB Sab, Mar 16, 2014
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    neilhorgan, Mar 16, 2014
  4. DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC.

Strange, i started blops2 up last night and my camo pack was there. I didn't do anything but at least i have it now

draytalon_1984, Mar 16, 2014
  5. draytalon_1984 Win User

Strange, i started blops2 up last night and my camo pack was there. I didn't do anything but at least i have it now
  6. neilhorgan Win User
  7. XBF Ezra G Win User

Premium Content Blocked

Hi JJASOND,

Thanks for your post. I understand you're having issues joining games on Black Ops II due to required add-ons. Have you purchased the DLC needed in the past? You can find all that DLC here:

Black Ops II - Season Pass

I hope this helps.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

DLC previously owned but now not anymore

Hey everyone,

Are you able to install the missing DLC through the in-game store on Black Ops II? Try that and let us know if that helps.
  9. closingracer Win User

Revolution DLC Preview!

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Yeah,saw it already.Looks cool!

[/quote]

First good looking DLC for ANY call of duty game ever :p ( they all sucked except maybe the 3rd one for black ops 1) in my opinion.
Thema:

1. DLC for Black Ops II, Took my money but no DLC. - Similar Threads - DLC Black Ops

2. No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Access to the Black Ops 2 DLC's on my Xbox One: Hi, After a long time I started again Black Ops 2 (this time on the Xbox One) and wanted to play the zombie mode. The default maps work fine, but I do not have access to the DLCs I bought then....
  3. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  4. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  5. BLACK OPS 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACK OPS 2 DLC: Hello everyone, recently i reinstalled cod bo2 but i cant get my dlcs. On youtube they say to look on the store but i cant find them exept for the nuketown one. Sorry for my terrible english...
  6. Black ops 2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 dlc: i own the black ops 2 disc but when i got to purchase a dlc in the microsoft store it says i need to purchase the game? 8343ee92-fd31-463e-b0dc-53815356cf5d
  7. Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3: Hi, I am having issues with Black Ops 4's latest DLC. I have owned the game, and its associated Black Ops Pass, since launch, and I have never had issues with downloading and playing DLC until...
  8. call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 4 how to unlock the dlc weapons?: i missed the tier and the event, i had no idea how to unlock this weapons i [Mod Removed - Profanity] up? I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SYSTEM e7d3d46e-836c-4f08-8cf9-6704ea8da85d
  9. black ops 2 backwards compatible DLC gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black ops 2 backwards compatible DLC gone: I bought black ops 2 backwards compatible some time ago, i didnt buy a single DLC nor did i ever own them for black ops 2. they all came with the game though. i came back on a today to play some...
  10. Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates: So the other day my xbox 360 updated black ops 2, and now i cant access any of the zombies dlc. It keeps saying " Content not from this region" Im assuming the update has something to do with this...