dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary

Discus and support dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COLDSPIKE2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. COLDSPIKE2
    COLDSPIKE2 Guest

sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have borderlands 2 installed do I also need the handsome jack collection too

:)

COLDSPIKE2, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kamakazi20012 Win User

I believe Gearbox's trailer at E3 yesterday said that the Handsome Jack collection was required. It's available on XBOX Game Pass right now.

Once you get Handsome Jack Collection you may have to do an update to the game itself to support the new DLC. That's what I had to do.

Once in the game, visit a Fast Travel Station to find the new DLC. On mine it was at the very top. I hope that this helps.
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Torgue DLC Confirmed

4. CRUZZifer Win User
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

All borderlands 1 & 2 dlcs
  6. LoftyBee Win User

An hour of Borderlands 2 Gameplay with Randy Pitchford

Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC dated.

The Borderlands 2 Mechromancer DLC is to be released on October 16 for 800 Microsoft Points (around 6.99 GBP).

Anyone who pre-orders Borderlands 2 will get the Mechromancer DLC as a bonus, which is particularly handy for those who aren't shooter experts, since it's designed for those who are new, or just not confident with the genre

As previously reported, Borderlands 2 will also get a Season Pass which will include the four DLC expansions which are set to release over the course of this and next year. The pass does not include access to the Mechromancer DLC, so you'll either
    have to pre-order or pay to get it.

http://www.shopto.net/news/40514/Borderlands-2-Mechromancer-DLC-dated
Thema:

1. dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary - Similar Threads - dlc borderlands fight

2. Borderlands 2 dlc 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc 5: Borderlads 2 down loaded dlc 5 and have all others it says installed but still cant acsess the contentplease help de561a97-8e04-47f0-bc1c-f2f38195aa0a
  3. Borderlands pre sequel dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands pre sequel dlc: hi so I have dlc on xbox one for pre sequel but on xbox 360 I cant transfer my dlc characters to xbox one only the non dlc characters e933ded2-e0e2-4994-b77f-91b3c8ad4f54
  4. Borderlands 2 lost DLC's and XBox Live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 lost DLC's and XBox Live connection: So, I purchased Borderlands 2 Game of the Year a while ago, when I had an XBox 360, and then I purchased all the DLC's, and all was good. I decided to upgrade my console to an X Box One after I...
  5. Borderlands dlc not loading on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands dlc not loading on Xbox 1: I am having problems loading my boarderlands dlc (this is for all 3 of the games) I have everything installed and I tried everything the xbox support said to try, gearbox said it is a problem...
  6. Borderlands 2 Disc DLC Not Recognized (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Disc DLC Not Recognized (Xbox One): So, I recently installed my copy of Borderlands 2 on my Xbox One. The base game works fine, but my DLC doesn't show up when I start the game. All of the DLC I own for the game came on a disc...
  7. Confused about downloading DLC from Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confused about downloading DLC from Borderlands GOTY: Hey guys, I've just got borderlands GOTY recently and I'm trying to install the dlc but I'm really confused. When I first put the disk in my Xbox it didn't come up with a message about installing...
  8. Borderlands 2 DLC GOTY disc not working on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 DLC GOTY disc not working on XBOX ONE: whats happening? I own a digital copy of borderlands 2 + physical copy of GOTY edition. Just installer borderlands 2 on my XBOX ONE and then put the DLC GOTY disc and it downloaded all the DLC on...
  9. Borderlands 2 dlc not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc not working on Xbox One: I have several dlcs for Borderlands 2 on the 360 from the game of the year edition, however, when I play on the Xbox One I only have access to 3 of them. I've tried downloading directly off of the...
  10. Borderlands 2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc: so I bought the GOTY edition for the 360 and I went to download it on my Xbox one and it installed everything but Xbox is saying I need to purchase it all even though I did already. How do I go...