dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary

Discus and support dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by COLDSPIKE2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. COLDSPIKE2
    COLDSPIKE2 Guest

sorry for the spelling anyway I can't find the dlc on the fast travel network I've checked and its installed I've used my level 53 guy i have borderlands 2 installed do I also need the handsome jack collection too

:)

COLDSPIKE2, Jun 12, 2019
  2. kamakazi20012 Win User

I believe Gearbox's trailer at E3 yesterday said that the Handsome Jack collection was required. It's available on XBOX Game Pass right now.

Once you get Handsome Jack Collection you may have to do an update to the game itself to support the new DLC. That's what I had to do.

Once in the game, visit a Fast Travel Station to find the new DLC. On mine it was at the very top. I hope that this helps.
  3. CRUZZifer Win User

Borderlands 2 Torgue DLC Confirmed

4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Borderlands Handsome Collection Add On Commander Lilith

According to the Borderlands website:

"Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary will be available for free to all owners of Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection until July 8 at 06:59:59 UTC (11:59:59 PDT). Requires Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
    to play."
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary Promotion Ended Early

Hi there, Alan,

I'm sorry to see you're having issues redeeming the Comm. Lilith DLC. It might be worth

contacting Gearbox
    and seeing if they can assist you. They are the ones responsible for distribution of the content and the promotion, which should technically still be live for the next 1.5 hours, approx.

Just to add, you will need
    Borderlands 2 or the Handsome Collection to play

Microsoft Store:
    Commander Lilith DLC

Hope this helps,

L
  6. xbox24ru Win User

[BORDERLANDS] What is the order of the game story?

Borderlands Timeline

Borderlands

The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (DLC) +

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (DLC)

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (DLC)

****'s New Robot Revolution (DLC)

About a year or two

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Flashback) ^

Shock Drop Slaughter Pit (DLC) ^

Claptastic Voyage (DLC) ^

Roughly 3 to 4 years

Borderlands 2

Natural Selection Annex (DLC)

Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty (DLC)

Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage (DLC)

Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt (DLC)

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep (DLC) +

Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack Two: Digistruct Peak Challenge (DLC)

T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest (DLC) +

The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler (DLC)

How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day (DLC)

Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre (DLC)

Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax (DLC)

Tales from the Borderlands

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 1: Zer0 Sum ^

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2: Atlas Mugged ^

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 3: Catch a Ride ^

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Non-Flashback)

The Holodome Onslaught (DLC) +

tales from the Borderlands Episode 4: Escape Plan Bravo ^

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5: The Vault of the Traveler

Less than a year

Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary (DLC)

Roughly 6 years

Borderlands 3

Hope that helps.
Thema:

1. dlc for borderlands 2 the fight for sansuary - Similar Threads - dlc borderlands fight

2. dlc borderlands 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc borderlands 2: Bonjour, j'ai telechargé le dlc de borderlands2 "fight for sanctuary" sur ma xbox one et il semble s'etre bien installé... mais quand je lance le jeu je ne vois pas ce dlc et ne peux donc pas y...
  3. Borderlands 2 dlc 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc 5: Borderlads 2 down loaded dlc 5 and have all others it says installed but still cant acsess the contentplease help de561a97-8e04-47f0-bc1c-f2f38195aa0a
  4. Borderlands pre sequel dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands pre sequel dlc: hi so I have dlc on xbox one for pre sequel but on xbox 360 I cant transfer my dlc characters to xbox one only the non dlc characters e933ded2-e0e2-4994-b77f-91b3c8ad4f54
  5. Borderlands 2 lost DLC's and XBox Live connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 lost DLC's and XBox Live connection: So, I purchased Borderlands 2 Game of the Year a while ago, when I had an XBox 360, and then I purchased all the DLC's, and all was good. I decided to upgrade my console to an X Box One after I...
  6. Borderlands dlc not loading on Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands dlc not loading on Xbox 1: I am having problems loading my boarderlands dlc (this is for all 3 of the games) I have everything installed and I tried everything the xbox support said to try, gearbox said it is a problem...
  7. Borderlands 2 Disc DLC Not Recognized (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Disc DLC Not Recognized (Xbox One): So, I recently installed my copy of Borderlands 2 on my Xbox One. The base game works fine, but my DLC doesn't show up when I start the game. All of the DLC I own for the game came on a disc...
  8. Confused about downloading DLC from Borderlands GOTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confused about downloading DLC from Borderlands GOTY: Hey guys, I've just got borderlands GOTY recently and I'm trying to install the dlc but I'm really confused. When I first put the disk in my Xbox it didn't come up with a message about installing...
  9. Borderlands 2 DLC GOTY disc not working on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 DLC GOTY disc not working on XBOX ONE: whats happening? I own a digital copy of borderlands 2 + physical copy of GOTY edition. Just installer borderlands 2 on my XBOX ONE and then put the DLC GOTY disc and it downloaded all the DLC on...
  10. Borderlands 2 dlc not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 dlc not working on Xbox One: I have several dlcs for Borderlands 2 on the 360 from the game of the year edition, however, when I play on the Xbox One I only have access to 3 of them. I've tried downloading directly off of the...