DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

Discus and support DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lillyVia, Feb 12, 2019.

1. lillyVia
    lillyVia Guest

Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game and hovered over the little seasons thing under my collection and it said i need to download to use.
    My sister suggested that i uninstall all of my sims stuff and reinstall it, so i did that and it didnt work... idk what to do now..

:)

lillyVia, Feb 12, 2019
  2. lillyVia Win User

I went to manage game and add-ons on the sims and the add on is under the installed and downloaded list but it isnt in the game.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Try going to manage games and apps and see if there is additional downloads available there under the game itself.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Lily,

Thank you for reaching out! If you haven't already done so, try
    removing and re-adding your account
    by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    Once you sign back in, go ahead and try launching the Sims. Let us know how it goes! :D
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

If it shows as downloaded under the game tab, it may be an issue with the game itself. Have you tried the developer's forums as well?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?
Thema:

1. DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working - Similar Threads - DLC Sims isn’t

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. metro exodus DLC missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metro exodus DLC missing: was told by the publisher, new dlc was being released at 11am est, now 12pm est. game says it is there but not in the microsoft store. anyone with any clue what the deal?...
  4. Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?: Hey xbox gamers :-) I want to purchase the metro exodus dlc today, but i also want to know if they solved the freezing issues that was a bit annoying in the story line. I gladly pay for a season...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  6. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  7. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  8. error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc: this keepings happing on battlefield 4 and hardline dlc they always stoped at certain points and will not progress further i have done hard reset and full facotry reset etc and even tried a second...
  9. SIMS DLC not allowing sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SIMS DLC not allowing sign in: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone can help, my daughter has her own Xbox One in her room and plays SIMS 4. Recently I purchased some DLC content for her (Vampires pack), this was done from my...
  10. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters and Sim missions dlc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters and Sim missions dlc,...: Hello Xbox and fellow gamers, I am a long time gamer, as well as enormous fan of the Marvel universe and its inhabitants. I am trying to stir up some noise because, I would like to see the DLC...