DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working

Discus and support DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lillyVia, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:33 PM.

1. lillyVia
    lillyVia Guest

Ok so yesterday i bought the Sims 4 seasons expansion pack and after it downloaded i went to a game too check it out. it wasnt there so i left the game and hovered over the little seasons thing under my collection and it said i need to download to use.
    My sister suggested that i uninstall all of my sims stuff and reinstall it, so i did that and it didnt work... idk what to do now..

:)

2. lillyVia Win User

I went to manage game and add-ons on the sims and the add on is under the installed and downloaded list but it isnt in the game.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Try going to manage games and apps and see if there is additional downloads available there under the game itself.
  4. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Lily,

Thank you for reaching out! If you haven't already done so, try
    removing and re-adding your account
    by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    Once you sign back in, go ahead and try launching the Sims. Let us know how it goes! :D
  5. ThePouchBear Win User

If it shows as downloaded under the game tab, it may be an issue with the game itself. Have you tried the developer's forums as well?
  6. smileskybird Win User

Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. The Sims 4 releases for PC next year. I have The Sims 3 and Sims 3 Pets for 360. I will get Zoo Tycoon for XB1 since I've already played the PC version. I have Tropico 4 but hardly play it. Maybe Sims City that game recently released
    for PC?
Thema:

1. DLC for Sims 4 isn’t working - Similar Threads - DLC Sims isn’t

2. Destiny the collection DLC Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny the collection DLC Issues: Back in 2016 i bought Destiny the collection physical copy and had redeemed the codes for each DLC. However in 2019, after re-installing the game i cannot re-install said DLC. My Console ID is:...
  3. dlc content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc content: early 2018 i purchased the ‘venus competitors pack’ on hand of the gods, for $25 aud to obtain the downloadable ‘venus skin’ for smite. 5/6 months ago the game began occasionally say the skin...
  4. destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    destiny 2 forsaken dlc wont work on my account: I had bought the dlc through another account on my xbox because it wouldn't purchase it through mine, so when the game was purchased and installed I signed out of the account and back onto my...
  5. Dragonball FighterZ Videl DLC not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball FighterZ Videl DLC not downloading.: This has been occurring all day. I have done everything in the "Installation Stopped" fixes of this site. Hard reset, cleared saved games and completely reinstalling. But no matter what I do, my...
  6. Call of Duty WWII DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII DLC: I installed Call of Duty WWll DLC game and installed on my Xbox One and it keep saying to install disc. And the order was digital download and doesn't come with disc. Can you help with the problem...
  7. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working: I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone? cc8d5e37-11e9-423a-989a-3aec3953f987
  8. I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought a DLC and I have NOT received it: So last night i purchased a DLC for the game City Skylines, when it went through it took money out my account but the DLC disappeared from the store, so I gave it a night and when I checked again...
  9. SIMS DLC not allowing sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SIMS DLC not allowing sign in: Hi All, Just wondering if anyone can help, my daughter has her own Xbox One in her room and plays SIMS 4. Recently I purchased some DLC content for her (Vampires pack), this was done from my...
  10. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters and Sim missions dlc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Characters and Sim missions dlc,...: Hello Xbox and fellow gamers, I am a long time gamer, as well as enormous fan of the Marvel universe and its inhabitants. I am trying to stir up some noise because, I would like to see the DLC...