DLC for the Hunter Call of the wild

Discus and support DLC for the Hunter Call of the wild in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few DLC I have purchased and have played before but now they are saying I own them but can't install them. I have uninstalled the whole game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NathanLathrop, Nov 26, 2021.

1. DLC for the Hunter Call of the wild

I have a few DLC I have purchased and have played before but now they are saying I own them but can't install them. I have uninstalled the whole game and reloaded it but the DLS's still don't work. Why is this.

:)

NathanLathrop, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For game add-ons -or DLC- the first place to check is in your games and apps:

- In your games list, select a game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
    - There, look for them under the Installed or Ready to Install list.

If you cannot find them there, please sign in at http://store.xbox.com and search for them. From there, you can also trigger the installation to the console.

Also, please check: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-gam...
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hunter Call of The Wild Game DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly make sure that the transaction for the DLC is visible on your end. To do so, simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family. Once confirmed and if it's stated as "completed" please follow the steps below on your Xbox console.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work, kindly clear the Alternate MAC Address.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Clear Alternate MAC Address > Restart.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

If the new save has already overwritten the old one online there is no chance to get the old save back.
  5. JéromeBeaudoin Win User

The hunter call of the wild

Scuse my english, i speak only french. Yes, i use a right weapon. I play since more 1 year. Also, i can touch a animals, its not fear for me. I tire less 2 feets and its stay on place.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

The hunter call of the wild

Are you using the right weapon for the animal. For instance if you are trying to hunt small animals you can get away with a smaller calibre rifle but hunting larger animals need higher calibre weapon. Hitting a large animal with a small bullet does very
    little damage .
Thema:

1. DLC for the Hunter Call of the wild - Similar Threads - DLC Hunter Call

2. Forza Horizon 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC: Hi! I have Forza Horizon 3 and i would like to have some Porsches i see on the Autoshow, part of the dlc. When i go to buy a certain Porsche, on the Microsoft store, it says the car/car pack is...
  3. Injustice 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Injustice 2 DLC: Hello, I bought Injustice 2 legendary edition recently. And I love it. It is a great game. Except for a major problem: I cannot get the DLC. I tried a lot, and I made sure that it is the legendary...
  4. So Ive purchased the mexico dlc for age of empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Ive purchased the mexico dlc for age of empires 3: i had an error message when attempting installation. so i deleted it from install manage thinking i could download it all over again, now i cant find it anywere its as if i never purchased it...
  5. how can I find my dlc language pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I find my dlc language pack: Hello, I bought call of duty black ops 1 a couple of months back and turns out it was in Italian. I wanted to buy the rezurrection dlc pack for the game but I cannot find the map pack that matches...
  6. The hunter dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter dlc not working: When I go to the xbox store to buy any of thehunter DLCs all of them say currently not avalible. 9cbfd65b-e2dd-4312-bfad-676f4f8b9ff8
  7. Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased downloaded but not showing in game: Hunter call of the wild high tech dlc purchased and downloaded but not showing in game, ive tried hard reset but still nothing. a04d0015-9f88-43a0-a104-89971b97e7ca
  8. My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it .: My friend from Florada gived me a code for a dlc for monster hunter world but i can't use it . He tried calling you muiltpile time and you wouldn't answer. d22e7df4-6352-4395-ac95-d1716e7087ee
  9. Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC locked on The Hunter Call of The Wild: I recently purchased DLC. I was able to play for a couple of weeks with no problem. Now the game is telling me DLC Locked and I don't own it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything...
  10. Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big Buck Hunter Adventure Pro DLC down?: I bought the above listed game for Windows through WIndows store. I bought the full version of the game to use on my PC. When I try to buy DLC in the game, it kicks me out of the game, opens XBox...