dlc from cd on xbox 1

Discus and support dlc from cd on xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by briankollmeier, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dlc from cd on xbox 1

I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s

:)

briankollmeier, Aug 12, 2019
  2. briankollmeier Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

I have watched all the videos and nothing works. I installed new vegas first on the new xbox 1 s. Disc one installed fine. it took a few minutes then I put in disc 2, went through the procedure in the game store but the dlc does not appear where it should
    t the bottom below the game. When I play either with disc one or disc two there are no dlcs
  3. briankollmeier Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

The dlc does not show up in the store either
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

Uninstall fallout then install disc 1. Then insert disc 2 make sure you are on the xbox dashboard. There should be a picture of a disc and it should say install disc. Then when all dlc is installed play new vegas from disc 2 instead of the first disc.
    If this doesn't work then one of the system updates changed how it works. There are videos on youtube about this issue so you can look them up to see what I'm talking about. Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

Hey there briankollmeier,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this backwards compatible game, it won't read the second disc as it is technically not the backwards compatible game. If you have not tried this, go ahead and try going through the in game store
    to see if you are able to download the DLC through there.

Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

I ha this problem with Fallout 3 GOTY edition, i had to install it using the game and DLC with the 2nd disc, then when i wanted to play with the DLC installed i just had to put in the 2nd disc and play.
Thema:

dlc from cd on xbox 1

1. dlc from cd on xbox 1 - Similar Threads - dlc

2. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  3. My Dead Space 3 DLC is MIA!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Dead Space 3 DLC is MIA!: Yo gamepass is great and all and I was happy to see my favorite pastime of a game (dead space 3) finally made it's way on there so I thought to give it a download and relive the good ol times..But...
  4. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load: Good Morning All, On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded. The file size was around 10mb and downloaded within seconds....
  5. Peggle 2 DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggle 2 DLC issues: I bought the DLC for this game because I could use my rewards points for it and it has a serious issue: installing the expansions from the Ready to install list are not being recognized by the...
  6. Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please ask 343 Industries to make Halo Infinite VR Mode DLC.: I think after Halo Recruit, a lotta people want to see a more "serious" implementation of VR. Please consider asking 343 Industries to create a VR mode for Halo Infinite. We'd all love to punch...
  7. Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight night round 4 including the dlc pack is a rip off it won't download: i purchased fight night round 4 digital for xbox 360 and it keeps going o 78 percent then drops back to zero 14.99 plus tax and the champion pack what a rip off sony doesn't treat tjeir customers...
  8. Ark the new dlc Genesis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark the new dlc Genesis: Hello bought Genesis other day and it does not show in the apps as pending and I've not got my Hln pet. I've Seen others running around with their's. Sadly I'm still waiting for it too show in my...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2 "MISSING DLC PACKS": Gotta say this has been the worst experience ever with a video game. I grew up playing COD and finally decided to pull the trigger with an Xbox one. Got home and realized I had to wait two days...
  10. CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Black Ops 2 DLC gone missing: I bought the dlcs for bo2 and bo3 a long time ago but now I tried to play the games and it says i have to buy the dlcs again. 3f935379-2448-44e2-87de-aa49924a28a7