dlc from cd on xbox 1

Discus and support dlc from cd on xbox 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by briankollmeier, Aug 12, 2019.

1. dlc from cd on xbox 1

I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s

:)

briankollmeier, Aug 12, 2019
  2. briankollmeier Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

I have watched all the videos and nothing works. I installed new vegas first on the new xbox 1 s. Disc one installed fine. it took a few minutes then I put in disc 2, went through the procedure in the game store but the dlc does not appear where it should
    t the bottom below the game. When I play either with disc one or disc two there are no dlcs
  3. briankollmeier Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

The dlc does not show up in the store either
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

Uninstall fallout then install disc 1. Then insert disc 2 make sure you are on the xbox dashboard. There should be a picture of a disc and it should say install disc. Then when all dlc is installed play new vegas from disc 2 instead of the first disc.
    If this doesn't work then one of the system updates changed how it works. There are videos on youtube about this issue so you can look them up to see what I'm talking about. Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

Hey there briankollmeier,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums in regards to this backwards compatible game, it won't read the second disc as it is technically not the backwards compatible game. If you have not tried this, go ahead and try going through the in game store
    to see if you are able to download the DLC through there.

Give it a try and let us know if it has helped.
  6. EDKILL13 Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

I ha this problem with Fallout 3 GOTY edition, i had to install it using the game and DLC with the 2nd disc, then when i wanted to play with the DLC installed i just had to put in the 2nd disc and play.
Thema:

dlc from cd on xbox 1

1. dlc from cd on xbox 1 - Similar Threads - dlc

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. metro exodus DLC missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metro exodus DLC missing: was told by the publisher, new dlc was being released at 11am est, now 12pm est. game says it is there but not in the microsoft store. anyone with any clue what the deal?...
  4. Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?: Hey xbox gamers :-) I want to purchase the metro exodus dlc today, but i also want to know if they solved the freezing issues that was a bit annoying in the story line. I gladly pay for a season...
  5. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  6. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  7. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  8. error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc: this keepings happing on battlefield 4 and hardline dlc they always stoped at certain points and will not progress further i have done hard reset and full facotry reset etc and even tried a second...
  9. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  10. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02