DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?

Discus and support DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (XBOX 360 query) Hello, So for years, I had a full Xbox 360 live membership (could buy DLCs and so forth). One of my favourite games is TES V:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NatBramley, Jun 29, 2019.

1. NatBramley
    NatBramley Guest

(XBOX 360 query)

Hello,

So for years, I had a full Xbox 360 live membership (could buy DLCs and so forth). One of my favourite games is TES V: Skyrim. My brother also played this, and he was able to play the DLCs I downloaded ('Dawnguard' and 'Dragonborn' are the DLC names) in
    spite of him not having an Xbox Live account but rather a standard offline one.

I have recently got back into Skyrim, and I could not access my own account for some reason (that's a separate issue though), so I decided to set up a new save on my brother's old profile. I cannot access my account now, but after I deleted Live about 6
    months ago I was able to access my account no problem (I've not been gaming much in between now and then though)

Strangely, there is no sign of the DLCs in the game - I have checked at which points in the game these DLCs are meant to become active and they seem not to be there.

My DLCs are still in the hard drive, and in the same hard drive I choose to use when I play on my brother's profile now.

I know that these DLCs used to work in the past on my brother's offline profile, because I remember my brother playing them and I asked him. He too remembers.

Can anyone help me here? Like I said, I have no reason to think the DLC was not there in the past on my brother's non-Xbox Live profile. I bought a new version of Skyrim recently when my old disc broke down. Maybe that is the problem? But I think normally
    DLC work regardless of the game disc as long as they are on the hard drive right?

:)

NatBramley, Jun 29, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Could be a licensing issue, try doing a license transfer on the Xbox 360 using the account that purchased the content. To do a license transfer goto settings - account - license transfer, then follow the instructions from there. Once you have done that
    go to your download history, and download the content to your Xbox, this is so the updated licenses will be installed on the Xbox so you can use them.
  3. NatBramley Win User

Thanks, I think this may well be the problem, because I tried what you just said. I looked at the download history for my brother's account and it was not there. I'm going to have to figure out how to access my own account then.
  4. NatBramley Win User

Thanks, I think this may well be the problem, because I tried what you just said. I looked at the download history for my brother's account and it was not there. I'm going to have to figure out how to access my own account then.
  5. tazmad2010 Win User

Hello, it seems you may have some sort of digital rights issue. The link below explains all about digital rights management and what you need to do to enable digital content to be played offline and by other accounts on your Xbox 360.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/store/download-content

The only problem you may have is that all digital content is tied to the account that purchased it and as such the license transfer has to be done with that account. If you can't access that account then you will have problems actually performing the license
    transfer.
  6. Zeivu Win User

certain dlc not working

It's possible the DLC got corrupted. Did you try redownloading it?
Thema:

1. DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline? - Similar Threads - DLC help needed

2. Need help activating oblivion dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help activating oblivion dlc.: I was looking to play the oblivion dlcs, namely the shivering isles and knights of the nine, so I decided to purchase and download them both with the discount offered by game pass. How ever, when...
  3. Need help about purchasing 360 DLC on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help about purchasing 360 DLC on Xbox One: Is there a way to buy 360 DLC without credit card on Xbox one? I want to buy ME2 DLC using Xbox Gift Card but it can't and need credit card and I don't have credit card (my family's doesn't have...
  4. Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!: Hey everyone, Looking for 1 or 2 people to play the Campfire DLC.. just need help on a couple levels to 3 star them :) If you're interested or need help yourself.. send me a friend request or...
  5. NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC: Long story in a nutshell: I had an XBox 360 and played TONS of RockBand and Guitar Hero using my ION drum rocker for said console. The *ahem* "individual" (since I need to follow the forum rules)...
  6. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  7. Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC: As of yesterday I could navigate to Sign in to your Microsoft account and have full access to my Xbox 360 DLC purchase history. As of today it now redirects to a webpage where I can only view...
  8. Destiny DLC help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny DLC help needed: I just (finally) got an Xbox One and downloaded the games I had already purchased from the Microsoft store. One of those games was Destiny. While still on 360, I had purchased the Taken King DLC...
  9. Need help with bo2 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with bo2 dlc: bought all the dlc on 360 but the only one that shows up on the Xbox one is uprising c60e74d1-1180-46ab-ab1e-04f391b2e939
  10. Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC: As of yesterday I could navigate to Sign in to your Microsoft account and have full access to my Xbox 360 DLC purchase history. As of today it now redirects to a webpage where I can only view...