DLC Help!

Discus and support DLC Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my first XBL account I downloaded all the Borderlands DLC. Then I lost the info to that account and was forced to make a new one, and CANNOT log... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DegradedClient2, Jan 28, 2014.

1. DLC Help!

:)

DegradedClient2, Jan 28, 2014
  2. pjf2277
    pjf2277 Guest
    Sunset overdrive DLC Help

If you don't have the sunset overdrive deluxe and just have the original disk. Can you still get the deluxe DLC? And if so, how do you get them off the Live store. It's not available to buy. Is it included in the season pass?

pjf2277, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Sunset overdrive DLC Help

Yes, buying the season pass gives you the oil rig mission pack, the yet to be released mission pack, and some weapons/traps/outfits.

D0CT0RV3NKM4N, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

DLC Help!

No. You would need to access to the first account in order to perform a license transfer. You will have to repurchase the content.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Dlc Help

Rise of Iron is not available in the store as a separate purchase. Please try launching the game and click on the RoI icon to the right of Earth. After the trailer plays you may be able to purchase it from within the game itself. Otherwise you would need
    to purchase it as part of Destiny the Collection.

Please be aware that you must own the base game and all previous DLC in order to purchase RoI
  6. Evil Jeremy87 Win User

DLC Help

Go to the fast travel station and select "Oasis". It'll take you to the dlc area and start the dlc mission.
  7. Smwutches Win User

DLC Help!

No. You would need to access to the first account in order to perform a license transfer. You will have to repurchase the content.
  8. onyxishere Win User

DLC Help

Just an additional note to the post above.

If you cannot get the DLC you request and one of your parents has an xbox account you could ask them to download it for you.

The DLC will be licensed to them but you will be able to access it.
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

Help for dlc

Your skins etc should all appear in game.

As far as I know, there isn't a extra downloadable DLC package.
Thema:

DLC Help!

1. DLC Help! - Similar Threads - DLC Help

2. DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC help needed - certain DLCs no longer work offline?: (XBOX 360 query) Hello, So for years, I had a full Xbox 360 live membership (could buy DLCs and so forth). One of my favourite games is TES V: Skyrim. My brother also played this, and he was...
  3. Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overcooked 2 - Campfire DLC : Help Needed!: Hey everyone, Looking for 1 or 2 people to play the Campfire DLC.. just need help on a couple levels to 3 star them :) If you're interested or need help yourself.. send me a friend request or...
  4. NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC: Long story in a nutshell: I had an XBox 360 and played TONS of RockBand and Guitar Hero using my ION drum rocker for said console. The *ahem* "individual" (since I need to follow the forum rules)...
  5. I didn’t get the dlc’s for MortalKombat XL HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn’t get the dlc’s for MortalKombat XL HELP: So I bought MortalKombat XL and I never got the DLC’s it is supposed to come with 4 dlc’s. ff7aec48-b1c0-4d76-b747-f45462ec0de8
  6. Fable 3 DLC Download HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 DLC Download HELP: Hello Everyone, I am trying to activate\download DLC for Fable 3 on PC. I have the keys for all the Fable 3 DLC Traitors Keep and Understone. But I cannot seem to download it Can you...
  7. NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP BF4 cant join any whiteout maps and certain dlc maps: <p>Started playing bf4 agian i can join any other map besides operation whiteout and that dlc map pearl market etc anyone can help me</p><p>please&nbsp;</p> cd695d37-0458-4d22-a7ae-308a26e1d819
  8. Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC: As of yesterday I could navigate to Sign in to your Microsoft account and have full access to my Xbox 360 DLC purchase history. As of today it now redirects to a webpage where I can only view...
  9. DLC help??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC help??: I'm not very experienced with this type of stuff so I'm stuck. I recently bought Fallout: New Vegas, I didn't even have it a week before I laser burned it. I had the ultimate edition, so the DLC...
  10. Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed redownloading Xbox 360 DLC: As of yesterday I could navigate to Sign in to your Microsoft account and have full access to my Xbox 360 DLC purchase history. As of today it now redirects to a webpage where I can only view...