DLC Home Xbox One

Discus and support DLC Home Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My husband bought Elder Scrolls Online DLC through the Microsoft store. I can not access the DLC on my account on his home xbox one. I'm able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliK97, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:12 AM.

1. AliK97
    AliK97 Guest

DLC Home Xbox One

My husband bought Elder Scrolls Online DLC through the Microsoft store. I can not access the DLC on my account on his home xbox one. I'm able to play the base game, but unable to access the DLC. Again, I'm unable to access while using HIS HOME XBox One.
    Thanks in advance DLC Home Xbox One :)

:)

2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Mass Effect 2 DLC not working

Hi there,

If the home sharing is already correctly set up on the Xbox. It could be that DLC isn't shareable. There are some DLC's from certain games that can't be shared via the Home Xbox.

For more information check this article out:
    How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

multiple profiles access to DLC?

Not all DLC or add ons can be shared amongst other accounts on a HOME xbox. It maybe you have encountered this with the ARK DLC
  4. AliK97 Win User

DLC Home Xbox One

It was bought and downloaded on his home Xbox. I don't know if it would ALSO have to be downloaded on to my home xbox. That's just something I thought of.
  5. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

DLC Home Xbox One

Do you have two xbox consoles? Sometimes if i buy dlc on my non-home xbox i have to login to my account on home xbox and download them on that one.
  6. Falcon509 Win User

Son can't access my dlc's.

Is it just that one case of him trying to access the DLC for that game? Is he playing a digital copy or physical copy? If it's digital, is the digital copy yours, and the DLC under his account?

Is your Xbox One set as your home console? If not, that could be the problem.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Select My home Xbox.
    • Review the information, and then do one of the following:
    1. Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
    2. Select This is not my home Xbox to remove the designation.
    Sorry for the barrage of questions!
Thema:

DLC Home Xbox One

1. DLC Home Xbox One - Similar Threads - DLC Home

2. 360 Dlc won't download on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Dlc won't download on xbox one: I bought a DLC for ghosts yesterday on xbox one and it started downloading but when it finished nothing happened. I tried to downloading it again and it won't I try to see if I could uninstall it...
  3. The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Path Home Xbox One S Shadow Of The Tomb Raider DLC: Available ? ***Moved from: Music, Movies & TV*** 9411edd6-2d19-454f-8f47-d7bdd7831d33
  4. DLC (skins, textures) no longer shared on home console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC (skins, textures) no longer shared on home console: Got a couple of kids. Each has XBL account. We have MC XB1 Edition, and bought several skin, texture and mashup packs. Obviously it made sense to buy them on my account, allowing the kids to...
  5. "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's: Hello, My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox". Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared for him as well (logical) but my question is,...
  6. Can I access DLC on a Home Console purchased by a secondary account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I access DLC on a Home Console purchased by a secondary account?: I have Xbox Live Gold on My Xbox One and My console is set as the home console. My son does not have his own Gold account but shares mine. My son purchased The Taken King and has no problem...
  7. DLC on Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC on Home Xbox: I just have a quick question. I recently bought a second Xbox One console so that my son and I could play online games together. I set the new console as my home Xbox, so that he would have...
  8. Questions about sharing DLC, home/guest consoles.......will this work and is it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about sharing DLC, home/guest consoles.......will this work and is it ...: Okay, this might have been asked and answered before but here goes. I have an XB1. My son has an XB1. Both consoles are in the same household. I have the digital versions of Forza 5 and Forza...
  9. Same Account to Download DLC, New Home Console to Play Said DLC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same Account to Download DLC, New Home Console to Play Said DLC?: So, I'm thinking of getting an XBOX ONE X this Christmas, and I couldn't be more excited to get one. However, I have one question: On the XBOX ONE I share with my brother, I've used my account to...
  10. XBOX One / Home / Accounts / DLC Sharing (Batman Arkham Knight)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One / Home / Accounts / DLC Sharing (Batman Arkham Knight): Hoping someone has already figured out my issue. I have (2) XBOX Ones, which I'll call XBOX-A and XBOX-B. I have (3) "Accounts". 1 account on XBOX-A has XBOX Live. 2 accounts on XBOX-B. Each...