DLC issues

Discus and support DLC issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i purchased the forsaken dlc for destiny 2 and i have everything installed but once i get into the game its saying a error code that the required... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by devonruger, Aug 12, 2019.

1. devonruger
    devonruger Guest

DLC issues

i purchased the forsaken dlc for destiny 2 and i have everything installed but once i get into the game its saying a error code that the required content not found. anyone know how to fix the problem if been talking to the xbox bots for help but nothing
    is working. please help

:)

devonruger, Aug 12, 2019
  2. HassanB Win User

DLC ISSUE

Hello,

If you purchased something on Xbox LIVE it will appear in your Download History.

You can view your download history by visiting Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History.

It's not possible for content that's been purchased to vanish from your download history. The only explanation for this would be if another account purchased this content.
  3. MisterFizzle Win User

DLC issues.

Hey there Atrox,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your DLC.

I know the rest of the vehicles in that game are pretty customizable but it looks like the 2 from that DLC are specific to the character.

Only woodstock can pilot the whirlybird and only your avatar can pilot the Dragonfly.

Are you not seeing those vehicles when you select them as your pilot for multiplayer?

Please let us know and we'll go from there.
  4. GIUSMAN Win User

DLC Issues

without deleting the content, I redownloaded the catwoman stuff only. It took a second to download, restarted arkham city, and it worked fine. Haven't had the problem since. It occurred the second time I went to go play the game.
  5. Smwutches Win User

DLC Issue

You can't transfer content between accounts. If you're still using the same console you had originally downloaded the content on, or have access to the account and can do a license transfer, you can still access the content with your new account.
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

DLC issues

Hi,

Even if you bought Forsaken dlc , there is still some content you cant play ( you need annual pass to get all 100% of the game til next dlc in October ) .

Now if you can play Forsaken story or level up to 50, yo should uninstall and re-install the dlc ( wait 100% before starting the game ), perform also a powercycle of your console ( in the main menu, press and hold 10 sec the power button of the console )

Does it help ?
Thema:

DLC issues

1. DLC issues - Similar Threads - DLC issues

2. Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus dlc, do it solved the issue?: Hey xbox gamers :-) I want to purchase the metro exodus dlc today, but i also want to know if they solved the freezing issues that was a bit annoying in the story line. I gladly pay for a season...
  3. Horizon 4 dlc car pass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 dlc car pass issues: I have the car pass for horizon 4 and im not able to use any of them, its saying that "this is a dlc car thay you have not purchased from the marketplace". But when go and buy it, it say "looks...
  4. Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero DLC install issue: I bought the Seed of Evil DLC last night, but I am unable to play it. When I go to manage my games and add-ons, it does not appear under MYZ like most DLC does. I want to uninstall it so that I...
  5. Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3: Hi, I am having issues with Black Ops 4's latest DLC. I have owned the game, and its associated Black Ops Pass, since launch, and I have never had issues with downloading and playing DLC until...
  6. Mass Effect 3 DLC - XBox One issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 DLC - XBox One issues...: My wife and I have wasted more than a few hours troubleshooting this. Yes, that means we've seen every thread out there and tried every common (and not so common) solution. Here's our specific...
  7. Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue: Hello, I cant buy the Sir Lora DLC for divinity original sin 2. When I try and buy it, it gives an error "something happened on our end" Ive been trying to buy the dlc for 4 days now. Going...
  8. Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 Platinum version and Gamepass version DLC issue: Hi Team, So, a few years ago, some of us were asking about issues relating to the Fable 2 Platinum edition (Knothole island/see the future dlc) and Backwards compatability, but today I have found...
  9. Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360: First i purchased dlc for a xbox 360 game and then when i tried to buy the main game,it showed the main game was region locked,Then i changed my 360 account region from browser to some random...
  10. Destiny the collection DLC Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny the collection DLC Issues: Back in 2016 i bought Destiny the collection physical copy and had redeemed the codes for each DLC. However in 2019, after re-installing the game i cannot re-install said DLC. My Console ID is:...