DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

Discus and support DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The DLC I bought is not in the shops. HOW DO I FIX THIS? 157e7381-57e8-40c6-8be9-75ed3f3cbb84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nexis Gamma, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Nexis Gamma
    Nexis Gamma Guest

DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

The DLC I bought is not in the shops. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

:)

Nexis Gamma, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Shops

I too am missing the shop system, the ledger could do with more explaining so like Bullets I tend to go on a mad hunting run and sell everything for a tidy profit.

Jokul81, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Shops

So I guess I need to go to NY " to sell pelts to different general stores" achievement"

Darth Arbys, Feb 6, 2014
  4. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

I haveA profile, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Ackis Win User

Shops via Dotpay

You've checked My Games and Apps? Sometimes the DLC needs to be installed manually.

I'm not too familiar with Dotpay, so please excuse these questions: Did you buy the DLC through the Microsoft website for XB1, or did you accidentally buy it for another platform (e.g. GOG)?
  6. The Billy Zane Win User

Indigestion and Meat Shop

AA25 Mamba, I will be playing beast tonight on all the new DLC maps. I will send you and invite and we can get your those ribbons.
  7. dannygonzo90 Win User

Shops via Dotpay

No, this tip dont work. :(( I dont have dlc in history of order, only i have message with confirmation dotpay in my email box and in my bank account. Whats happening with this????
  8. H3PA80R Win User

I've a problem with a gift code

On the error pic it looks like you already redeemed it.

If the DLC is for items in the game you will find them in the chests of your Shop or the chest atthe vendor next to the Shop if it is a cosmetic item for your Shop like sails or something like that. Hope that helps.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 12 Legends DLC date and patch date

Yeah the Legends DLC is out, just go through the shop zone on the game and you will see it there
Thema:

DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

1. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS - Similar Threads - DLC SHOWING SHOPS

2. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  3. I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned: I'm revisiting Dragon Age: Origins. I had this back when it came out on 360 and purchased a good majority of its DLC. Worth adding I am playing this with backwards compatibility on Xbox One....
  4. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?: Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a digital receipt with my paypal, none of then...
  5. DLC not showing XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not showing XBox One: I have downloaded the Deluxe pack for Dirt Rally 2.0, and everytime i load the game it says the DLC is not there and i have to open my xbox account on laptop and go to game addons and install onto...
  6. Bought Game + DLC but doesn’t show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Game + DLC but doesn’t show up: Today I bought Dragonball FighterZ: Ultimate edition on the online Microsoft store. However, I could only install the normal Dragonball Fighterz edition. When i checked the dlc’s that were...
  7. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion DLC not showing up in backwards compatability: I am having trouble locating DLC I own for the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on my Xbox One. I bought most of the DLCs back on the Xbox 360, and some, like the Mehrunes Razor and Fighter's...
  8. A matter of family: Batman Arkham Knight dlc not showing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A matter of family: Batman Arkham Knight dlc not showing!: I've downloaded it yesterday, and it won't show on the arkham episodes section. The other dlc's I have bought are there, why isn't this one? I've verified it is installed and restarted the game......
  9. Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow six siege year 2 dlc not showing up: So a couple months ago i bought the deluxe edition of rainbow six siege, and git the year 1 dlc ; however, recently they have addedt the year 2 dlc to the deluxe edition but i didn't receive it,...
  10. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS!: I bought all the DLC for the game but none of it is showing up in the shops at all. PLEASE HELP! da75127c-0823-403c-9f93-423225471306