DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

Discus and support DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The DLC I bought is not in the shops. HOW DO I FIX THIS? 157e7381-57e8-40c6-8be9-75ed3f3cbb84 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nexis Gamma, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Nexis Gamma
    Nexis Gamma Guest

DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

The DLC I bought is not in the shops. HOW DO I FIX THIS?

:)

Nexis Gamma, Feb 6, 2014
  2. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Shops

I too am missing the shop system, the ledger could do with more explaining so like Bullets I tend to go on a mad hunting run and sell everything for a tidy profit.

Jokul81, Feb 6, 2014
  3. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Shops

So I guess I need to go to NY " to sell pelts to different general stores" achievement"

Darth Arbys, Feb 6, 2014
  4. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

I haveA profile, Feb 8, 2014
  5. Ackis Win User

Shops via Dotpay

You've checked My Games and Apps? Sometimes the DLC needs to be installed manually.

I'm not too familiar with Dotpay, so please excuse these questions: Did you buy the DLC through the Microsoft website for XB1, or did you accidentally buy it for another platform (e.g. GOG)?
  6. The Billy Zane Win User

Indigestion and Meat Shop

AA25 Mamba, I will be playing beast tonight on all the new DLC maps. I will send you and invite and we can get your those ribbons.
  7. dannygonzo90 Win User

Shops via Dotpay

No, this tip dont work. :(( I dont have dlc in history of order, only i have message with confirmation dotpay in my email box and in my bank account. Whats happening with this????
  8. H3PA80R Win User

I've a problem with a gift code

On the error pic it looks like you already redeemed it.

If the DLC is for items in the game you will find them in the chests of your Shop or the chest atthe vendor next to the Shop if it is a cosmetic item for your Shop like sails or something like that. Hope that helps.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 12 Legends DLC date and patch date

Yeah the Legends DLC is out, just go through the shop zone on the game and you will see it there
Thema:

DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS

1. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS - Similar Threads - DLC SHOWING SHOPS

2. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?: I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during...
  3. Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC not showing!: I purchased the Fallout New Vegas Xbox1 Ultimate edition. Followed the directions per Bethesda studios: enter disc 1 >> install >> enter disc 2 >> go to manage my games >> go to see in store >>...
  4. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...
  5. My Friends DLC/Games Don't Show Up On My Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Friends DLC/Games Don't Show Up On My Xbox: Hi there Microsoft team Me and my friend have used his Xbox/Microsoft account on my own Xbox so I could try out some of the DLC for Fallout 4, but doesn't show up and says I have to pay for the...
  6. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...
  7. bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought fallout 4 goty or xbox one....no dlc are showing up: Exactly what the title says...I bought a used copy of fallout 4 goty and expected it to recognize the disc and have the dlc available to download but nothing shows up in the store or in the...
  8. DLC content not showing up under "Installed" when trying to download it for Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content not showing up under "Installed" when trying to download it for Xbox One X: Hi I recently returned a faulty Xbox One X & now I have the new one all set up, I tried playing WWE2K19 however a message come up saying it's missing content. When I looked under the game I was...
  9. My dlc won’t show up when they finish downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dlc won’t show up when they finish downloading: i am trying to install forza horizon 4 drift pack when it is done downloading i go to manage game on forza and see it is not there and back in ready to install but all my other dlcs for that game...
  10. DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC NOT SHOWING IN SHOPS!: I bought all the DLC for the game but none of it is showing up in the shops at all. PLEASE HELP! da75127c-0823-403c-9f93-423225471306