Dlc not working and no one seems to help

Discus and support Dlc not working and no one seems to help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having trouble with dlc for the game elder scrolls oblivion called the wizards tower it is installed but wont load in game and neither Microsoft or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shinestar12589, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. Dlc not working and no one seems to help

Im having trouble with dlc for the game elder scrolls oblivion called the wizards tower it is installed but wont load in game and neither Microsoft or bethesda seem to be of any help

:)

shinestar12589, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  2. Jelly Croissant Win User

Skyrim DLC Hearth Fire wont load the game

Thanks for replying!

I did all of the different options you have suggested and one seemed to have worked!

The DLC installed correctly, the game cache worked but nothing happened, and when I logged in and out, it worked! Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.
  3. Da1AnOnlyCrazy Win User

Most of my DLC seems to not be working.

Same thing happen to my brother tryed unistalling it re downloading it wont work hes mad did you find a fix it happened on call of duty advance warfare brothers gamer tag it DomeZone Nation
  4. LuxTenebrae Win User

Download Problems

I have tried to purchase BL2 DLC all day, The psycho pack is also acting up. But, as a test I bought one of the Skin packs, and it worked perfectly. Seems just these DLC items are not working.
  5. Aquaman6686 Win User

Collector's Edition Content Missing?

none of the DLC seems to be working for this game.
  6. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

Forza Horizon 4 lego Expansion 2

Seems really cool, seems a odd crossover but if it works it works. Suppose if it makes good DLC for the kids then why not.
Thema:

Dlc not working and no one seems to help

1. Dlc not working and no one seems to help - Similar Threads - Dlc working seems

2. Rainbow Six Siege DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC not working: I am game sharing Rainbow Six Siege with one of my friends. I have the game but I do not have operators that come with the DLC. My friend owns the “Ultimate” version. And also my friend has “my...
  3. The hunter dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The hunter dlc not working: When I go to the xbox store to buy any of thehunter DLCs all of them say currently not avalible. 9cbfd65b-e2dd-4312-bfad-676f4f8b9ff8
  4. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition Dlc not working: I own the physical copy of Fallout New Vegas and i inserted the disc and it worked perfectly fine, but after a day it said my game data had content that couldn't be loaded? After that it wouldn't...
  5. Surviving Mars DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Surviving Mars DLC Not Working: I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, and I am able to download Surviving Mars First Colony Edition on the Microsoft store on PC. But the DLC included don't download with it and since I didn't...
  6. Oblivion dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oblivion dlc not working: I've been playing oblivion for a few days, with all dlc installed, and no issues. Until now, out of nowhere, trying to load my last save comes up with "this save relies on data that's no longer...
  7. Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elder scrolls Oblivion dlc not working: I saw a similar issue posted but he didnt answer it all he did was day he fixed it. Im playong on my xbox one x and purchased oblivion, then the dlc including spell tomes, fighters stronghold,...
  8. Oblivion tower DLC not working on xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Oblivion tower DLC not working on xbox1: Just gives you an oops when you try get on x1 They (reviews on tower dlc )said you can buy it on 360 in game I did it downloaded but does not show up in game !! Now that you own them can we get...
  9. TES; Oblivion DLC not working------someone please help a guy out, as MS doesn't seem to care!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TES; Oblivion DLC not working------someone please help a guy out, as MS doesn't seem to care!: Hello all, I purchased two DLC packs for TES: Oblivion (X360 game) a week ago(Mehrune's Razor and Wizard's Tower). Neither would show up or download no matter what I tried. I went through the...
  10. Most of my DLC seems to not be working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most of my DLC seems to not be working.: My Call of Duty DLC won't show up in game even though I have it downloaded it & same with Sunset Overdrive. The DLC for Sunset used to be there so this must of happened around the release of Call...