DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Discus and support DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need help

:)

masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Maybe it just needs time. The game is launched not a day ago.
  3. MaroonMassacre Win User

I am having the same issue. Game was bought with my account, downloaded on my account but yet the DLC is not showing in my operators menu. But if my son logs into his account for some reason he has my dlc.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Some DLC is Exclusive in Playstation 4 by a year, in PC and Xbox Only 25th October go be launch
  5. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

6. Yombi GS Win User

What was the most difficult achievemnt you've earned?

100% of Modern warfare remastered
Thema:

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased - Similar Threads - DLC working Modern

2. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore: Hi there, the problem was discussed already here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/grid-2-dlc-content-all-in-pack-is-not-working/65fb031e-8285-4978-86a5-3512703f9668?auth=1...
  3. Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working: Hi I have a digital copy of Castlevania LoS 2 and DLC Revelations DLC ( both downloaded from the european marketplace) . Revelations DLC never works for me. I tried everything: cancel the game...
  4. FH4 DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH4 DLC not working: i just bought the expansions for forza on my pc windows store says they are installed but in the game its saying it still needs to be everything else worked besides the lego and island packs...
  5. Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 Dlc not working: I have been having an issue with Ace Combat 7 on my Xbox. I have the season pass because I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, and I have the Unexpected Visitor SP mission installed. But the SP...
  6. Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working: Hello, I had a year back purchased the Castlevania LoS 2 game with the skins and the DLC. However, the DLC will not start up or the game says that it is not in additional content like it should...
  7. dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??: My younger sister bought the pack on the xbox store and it shows up in her game but not for me? how do i fix it? 078ee51c-4021-4981-b787-8e98b8a70535
  8. Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly: Hi, I've just downloaded the game Jump Force from the Game Pass, and was able to play online fine with no issues. After purchasing the DLC Character 1 (Seto Kaiber) and restarting the game,...
  9. R6S DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6S DLC not working: I recently bought the Rainbow 6 Siege complete edition which comes with year 1-4 dlc operators and when i launched the game only year 4 operators were unlocked the rest are locked so I tried...
  10. DLC not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not working.: Hey, So I bought the Monster Hunter DLC and it's not working. On the store it says the DLC is installed but it doesn't say I own it? How do I solve this issue? eb90dabc-90a9-406e-b721-204a5bd15e9e