DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Discus and support DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need help

:)

masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Maybe it just needs time. The game is launched not a day ago.
  3. MaroonMassacre Win User

I am having the same issue. Game was bought with my account, downloaded on my account but yet the DLC is not showing in my operators menu. But if my son logs into his account for some reason he has my dlc.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Some DLC is Exclusive in Playstation 4 by a year, in PC and Xbox Only 25th October go be launch
  5. HotCakeX Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

6. domuhnic Win User

does anyone know when there will be a new map pack so i could hope this call of duty elite wasnt a waste?

Thema:

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased - Similar Threads - DLC working Modern

2. Jackpot dlc bl3 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jackpot dlc bl3 not working: Ok so anyone with Xbox- I just bought the jackpot dlc and it says it’s installed but when I try to activate it with the poster it tells me to purchase it Idk if it effects it but I gameshare with...
  3. Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 DLC not working Offline.: I have recently gotten the last 2 DLC I needed which was Contraptions Workshop and Far Harbor. These 2 only work or show up in the additional content screen when online. NOTE: The other previous...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons on PC - DLC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons on PC - DLC not working: We have Ultimate and have been playing the game through it. After playing the standard version for quite a while, we decided to purchase the Hero DLC through the Microsoft Store. It is showing...
  5. Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working: So a long time ago I bought COD Black Ops 3 with Season pass. I own all of the DLC including the awakening pack with the map Der eisendrache, The Giant, and Revelations. Now when I look at my...
  6. Cities Skyline's DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline's DLC not working: I have ben playing a lot Cities Skylines using Gamepass benefit, and I have purchased some DLC expansions. But when trying to play on PC it does not recognizes my DLC expansions. Do I need to...
  7. Fallout 3 dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not working: I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game. How can I have this fixed?...
  8. DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not working: I have owned a physical copy of fallout new vegas ultimate edition for a few years. I have done several runs on both 360 and Xbox one with the DLC working just fine. But today i got on to start a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work: I purchased and downloaded Fortune Island and Lego Speed Champions. I played it on the day it was purchased. Now I cannot access the content at all. I go to the Fortune Island location on the map,...
  10. Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One: Alright so it's a pretty common issue if you look it up. I was having this same exact issue. I then realized what happened and how you can play the game with the DLC if you have yet to figure it...