Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2

Discus and support Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc version of dragon ball xenoverse 2 and i bought the extra pass. Everything in the pack is installed but in game it does not work. Do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SniperKillz5, Apr 19, 2020.

1. SniperKillz5
    SniperKillz5 Guest

I have the disc version of dragon ball xenoverse 2 and i bought the extra pass. Everything in the pack is installed but in game it does not work. Do i have to have xbox live gold? I have tried resetting my console but it did not work. I really need help
    with this.

:)

SniperKillz5, Apr 19, 2020
  2. InlandPuppy3140 Win User

pack gt dragon ball xenoverse

dlcs dragon ball xenoverse
  3. Pandasaur cx Win User

Dragon ball xenoverse day one dlc

Dragon Ball Xenoverse isn't backwards compatible on Xbox One, you'd have to purchase the game again and the DLC.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the microsoft store?

Hi Sonic Dash 148,

Just checked the store and this weeks sale and here in the UK there is a sale on the following:

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ( standard, Fighterz Edition & Ultimate Edition)

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2

DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 1 & 2 Bundle

Jump Force (Standard, Ultimate and Deluxe Editions)

Thought you may be interested as there are HUGE savings on them. The only one not on sale is Kakarot which only just released.

Not sure if this is regional but deffo worth checking out :)
  5. Super John 14 Win User

New Dragon Ball Z game

There is Dragon ball xenoverse the 2015 game
  6. DominumStige Win User

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 was not developed for X360, but only for next-gen.
Thema:

1. Dlc not working in game Dragon ball xenoverse 2 - Similar Threads - Dlc working game

2. Xbox App PC gaming Dead by Daylight DLC isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App PC gaming Dead by Daylight DLC isn't working: I bought Dead by daylight on Xbox a while back along with multiple DLC packs. I recently started also playing it on my PC through the Xbox app with my buddies. However the DLC I purchased on Xbox...
  3. The Surge DLC not working (Xbox Game Pass for PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge DLC not working (Xbox Game Pass for PC): I have downloaded both the game and free DLCs, however after doing their pre-requisites I can't get the enemies with the DLC armor and weapons to spawn. Looking through the folders, it seems like...
  4. Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deals for Gold - sale price not working for one of the games DLC add-on: For Mass Effect 3 all of DLC Game Add-ons are for sale. For Mass Effect 2 all of the DLC Game-Add ons are for sale except "Overlord". "Overlord" still has the regular price attached to it. It...
  5. Game dlc and premium not working after install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dlc and premium not working after install: Good Day all. I recently downloaded battlefield 1 revolution on my xbox one. As far as i know this download included all the dlc as well as the premium pass... but when i want to play the game...
  6. Game DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DLC not working: I just recently bought the Extra Customization Slots add-on for COD: Ghosts and it's not working, the additional slots don't show up when i go to customize my loadouts....
  7. So the dlc on my game isn't working anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So the dlc on my game isn't working anymore.: What it says on the tin, my copy of destiny no longer has working dlc, i can't acesss any of the new stuff, even though it clearly says i have all of it downloaded, i've reinstalled the game, the...
  8. Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout new **** dlc from disc not working with. digital version of game on Xbox one: so I decided to get the digital version of fallout NV on my Xbox one and borrowed disc 2 from the ultimate edition from a friend to install the dlc all the dlc says it's installed however when...
  9. Does DLC work for games you "Rent" at Gamefly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does DLC work for games you "Rent" at Gamefly?: Seems like I read somewhere that certain DLC packages would not work with game rentals from places like Gamely. I know the games from Gamefly are different because I traded one in at Gamestop...
  10. Downloaded Ascension dlc for COD for the 360 and now game doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Ascension dlc for COD for the 360 and now game doesn't work: Two days ago I downloaded the Ascension dlc pack and since then every time we load in the Call of Duty cd we get the error message " Downloadable content deleted or all profiles signed out"...