DLC not working.

Discus and support DLC not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So I bought the Monster Hunter DLC and it's not working. On the store it says the DLC is installed but it doesn't say I own it? How do I solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickLazzari, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DLC not working.

Hey, So I bought the Monster Hunter DLC and it's not working. On the store it says the DLC is installed but it doesn't say I own it? How do I solve this issue?

:)

PatrickLazzari, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

dlc will not work

I recommend you not continue using that drive from here on out. Modifying the hardware is actually an offense that will get your whole console banned permanently.

I fully understand not being able to afford something, but that doesn't negate the terms of use.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

dlc will not work

XBL agents can appeal on your behalf and get an override, allowing you to redo License Transfer if the other steps have been done. Suggest you call them on your national support number (listed below; choose Option 2 when you call).
  4. VibroPlex Win User

dlc will not work

When you move from one console to another, the License Transfer step allows you to earmark content as belonging to the new console. Sign in, do Settings | Account | License Transfer then download all your content. If that failed, then call back to the Xbox
    LIVE agents and have them review your content purchase history, and find the items which did not transfer. They can escalate the case if they cant's solve it.
  5. thiennguyen8199 Win User

dlc will not work

hello there

im afraid something might be corrupted in the HDD maybe?

have you try re downloading the DLC, delete and re download your xbox profile?
  6. Polerand Win User

Dlc is not working

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting into the Crimson maps, that sounds very frustrating. Since you have already tried deleting the map pack and clearing your cache, I have one other suggestion to try: re-download your profile.

I have heard of this working for the very same issue, so there is hope that this simple fix will get you into the game and working on those map pack achievements.

To re-download your profile, follow these steps (you must be signed out of your profile):

1) Hit the guide button. Below the options to sign in and create a profile is download profile.

2) Enter the email address and password associated with your account.

Depending on the size of your profile, this may take a few minutes. I just did it a few moments ago and it was quite quick. Hope that helps!
Thema:

DLC not working.

1. DLC not working. - Similar Threads - DLC working

2. Ace combat 7 Dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 Dlc not working: I have been having an issue with Ace Combat 7 on my Xbox. I have the season pass because I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, and I have the Unexpected Visitor SP mission installed. But the SP...
  3. Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadows 2 DLC Revelations not working: Hello, I had a year back purchased the Castlevania LoS 2 game with the skins and the DLC. However, the DLC will not start up or the game says that it is not in additional content like it should...
  4. dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??: My younger sister bought the pack on the xbox store and it shows up in her game but not for me? how do i fix it? 078ee51c-4021-4981-b787-8e98b8a70535
  5. Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force DLC Character not working correctly: Hi, I've just downloaded the game Jump Force from the Game Pass, and was able to play online fine with no issues. After purchasing the DLC Character 1 (Seto Kaiber) and restarting the game,...
  6. R6S DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    R6S DLC not working: I recently bought the Rainbow 6 Siege complete edition which comes with year 1-4 dlc operators and when i launched the game only year 4 operators were unlocked the rest are locked so I tried...
  7. Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific DLC on Xbox One not working: I recently purchased Battlestations Pacific on the MS store on the Xbox One and its associated DLC. However none of the DLC is working?! Is there a patch inbound soon or is there another work...
  8. My left 4 dead 2 dlc isn't working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My left 4 dead 2 dlc isn't working.: My left 4 dead dlc is not appearing in my ready to install and the ones I do have installed are telling me to repurchase I bought all the dlc when it became backwards compatable and I now can't...
  9. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  10. The Surge (Windows 10 - Gamepass) DLC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    The Surge (Windows 10 - Gamepass) DLC not working: Hi, I have been playing the Surge on Windows 10 gamepass since it's launch a couple of weeks ago. I have been unable to get the DLC to work, despite trying multiple things. I am going to list...