DLC not working.

Discus and support DLC not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, So I bought the Monster Hunter DLC and it's not working. On the store it says the DLC is installed but it doesn't say I own it? How do I solve... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickLazzari, Sep 9, 2019.

1. DLC not working.

Hey, So I bought the Monster Hunter DLC and it's not working. On the store it says the DLC is installed but it doesn't say I own it? How do I solve this issue?

:)

PatrickLazzari, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Photonimus Win User

dlc will not work

I recommend you not continue using that drive from here on out. Modifying the hardware is actually an offense that will get your whole console banned permanently.

I fully understand not being able to afford something, but that doesn't negate the terms of use.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

dlc will not work

XBL agents can appeal on your behalf and get an override, allowing you to redo License Transfer if the other steps have been done. Suggest you call them on your national support number (listed below; choose Option 2 when you call).
  4. VibroPlex Win User

dlc will not work

When you move from one console to another, the License Transfer step allows you to earmark content as belonging to the new console. Sign in, do Settings | Account | License Transfer then download all your content. If that failed, then call back to the Xbox
    LIVE agents and have them review your content purchase history, and find the items which did not transfer. They can escalate the case if they cant's solve it.
  5. thiennguyen8199 Win User

dlc will not work

hello there

im afraid something might be corrupted in the HDD maybe?

have you try re downloading the DLC, delete and re download your xbox profile?
  6. Polerand Win User

Dlc is not working

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting into the Crimson maps, that sounds very frustrating. Since you have already tried deleting the map pack and clearing your cache, I have one other suggestion to try: re-download your profile.

I have heard of this working for the very same issue, so there is hope that this simple fix will get you into the game and working on those map pack achievements.

To re-download your profile, follow these steps (you must be signed out of your profile):

1) Hit the guide button. Below the options to sign in and create a profile is download profile.

2) Enter the email address and password associated with your account.

Depending on the size of your profile, this may take a few minutes. I just did it a few moments ago and it was quite quick. Hope that helps!
Thema:

DLC not working.

1. DLC not working. - Similar Threads - DLC working

2. Minecraft Dungeons on PC - DLC not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons on PC - DLC not working: We have Ultimate and have been playing the game through it. After playing the standard version for quite a while, we decided to purchase the Hero DLC through the Microsoft Store. It is showing...
  3. Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working: So a long time ago I bought COD Black Ops 3 with Season pass. I own all of the DLC including the awakening pack with the map Der eisendrache, The Giant, and Revelations. Now when I look at my...
  4. Cities Skyline's DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skyline's DLC not working: I have ben playing a lot Cities Skylines using Gamepass benefit, and I have purchased some DLC expansions. But when trying to play on PC it does not recognizes my DLC expansions. Do I need to...
  5. Fallout 3 dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 dlc not working: I tried to play Fallout 3 with its dlc on xbox one. I have the GOTY edition and downloaded all the dlc but it did not show up when I played the game. How can I have this fixed?...
  6. DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not working: I have owned a physical copy of fallout new vegas ultimate edition for a few years. I have done several runs on both 360 and Xbox one with the DLC working just fine. But today i got on to start a...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Fortune Island DLC won't work: I purchased and downloaded Fortune Island and Lego Speed Champions. I played it on the day it was purchased. Now I cannot access the content at all. I go to the Fortune Island location on the map,...
  8. Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saints Row The Third: Full package DLC NOT WORKING on Xbox One: Alright so it's a pretty common issue if you look it up. I was having this same exact issue. I then realized what happened and how you can play the game with the DLC if you have yet to figure it...
  9. Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Disc Based DLC Not Working: Hello, I am trying to find some answers about this issue, since Microsoft could not help me and told me to contact Bethesda for help. It would be more likely for me to suddenly become omnipotent...
  10. Shape Up DLC not working. Waste of money?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shape Up DLC not working. Waste of money?: I've been playing Shape Up on Xbox One Kinect. Seen there was DLC for martial arts Kung Faux and others. I downloaded it for just over $10 and it didn't unlock the content. Has anyone else had...