DLC problem

Discus and support DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so back in 2011 I did purchase all the map packs, like every single DLC. Currently own 2 Xbox's both 360 and I only can play my DLC content on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hanabi llx, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Hanabi llx
    Hanabi llx Guest

DLC problem

Okay, so back in 2011 I did purchase all the map packs, like every single DLC. Currently own 2 Xbox's both 360 and I only can play my DLC content on one Xbox. I tried re downloading, but all it says on my screen of the Xbox that it doesn't let me use my
    DLC on is " 'Campaign' downloadable content could not be read " and at the top it says " Unreadable downloadable content " Please, I wasted money on this. I totally want this fixed, like ASAP

:)

Hanabi llx, Feb 5, 2014
  2. This season pass **** kinda pisses me off. (Rant)

As some have already said play the game before buying the season pass. I don't have a problem with DLC if it's an addition to the game (ex. Bethesda games) and was made with DLC in mind. I do have a problem of ripping out content for the standard game and slapping DLC on it.

Deranged-Deer, Feb 5, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    DLC Problem

It may very well be because the content is not available in your country. Also, be aware that your friend will eventually want his tag back. Even if the content did work for you, it would not work unless his tag was on your console and logged in because
    it would have been downloaded to his console first.

onyxishere, Feb 5, 2014
  4. ArcuateRuby Win User

Please make xbox 360 region free.

DLC's region locked = no problem,but Full Game Region Locked = that's the problem.

If they make xbox 360 region free atleast i can download the Full Game with no problem,as with DLC's i don't usually buy DLC's of any game.
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

DLC problem

Hey OntimePlum79! Sorry to see any issues with your Warthog. For this issue, we suggest checking your in-game inbox for any gift cars that you might have (some people have had this resolve them) or checking the Manage Game section of Forza Horizon 3 in your
    Games & apps.

If it's not in either of those places, do not worry! We're still working on making sure all users that received their Warthogs are able to play it in-game. Thanks for your patience while we continue to work on resolving all users. :)
  6. onyxishere Win User

Dlc problem

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. What you have described is considered marketplace theft and could result in the gamertag(s) and console(s) being banned permanently from Live. Please be sure to check the terms of use at http://enforcement.xbox.com/

The reason that the content does not work for you is because it belongs to your cousin. If you want to use the DLC you'll need to purchase it for yourself.
  7. FullHornet Win User

DLC Problem

I did that. I went and checked both the auto show and garage as well. I ended up doing a full delete and reinstall with the exception of my save file so I would not lose my progress.
  8. Genesis Demon Win User

DLC Problem

Try this

1.) Sign into your Xbox LIVE account on www.xbox.com, navigate to your account information, and change the contact email address you have on file so that it is different than your current Microsoft Account/ Windows Live ID (The email you use to sign into
    your profile).

2.) While still looking over your account information on www.xbox.com, please verify that the address and other information on file (such as your phone number) match the billing information associated with the payment instrument you are trying to add or
    use on your Xbox LIVE account.

Once the above steps have been completed, you should be able to resume purchases on Xbox LIVE using valid payment instruments within 24 - 48 hours
Thema:

DLC problem

1. DLC problem - Similar Threads - DLC problem

2. Problems with buying DLC for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with buying DLC for xbox 360: I've tried to purchase the Legacy DLC for Dragon Age II on the Microsoft Marketplace and everything works up to the point I try to finalise the transaction. It lets me choose a payment option,...
  3. DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Problem: Hello all, I am having trouble downloading DLC content for a game. Every time I try installing it I get the “Installation stopped” message. It always happens at the same point and I have tried...
  4. Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet DLC problems: Edited For a little More clarity. Alright so basically my problem is I've bought all the dlcs for SAO:Fatal Bullet along with the season pass, and The last of the 4 main dlc says it comes with...
  5. Problems downloading dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading dlc: Hi, I’m having trouble downloading dlc for a game and it gets stuck in queue. This happens with other games dlc as well and I’m not sure why its happening as I don’t even get an error code when...
  6. Halo Wars 2 DLC problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 DLC problems: Hello, i purchased awakening the nightmare on xbox one 2 years ago, i now own game pass for pc and i have downloaded Halo Wars 2 through it. Can i download the dlc i purchased via xbox one on pc?...
  7. Problem with DLC on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with DLC on Xbox 360: I am 15 so excited me if I say nonsense. On my Xbox 360 I own Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. Good games! With one downfall. In MUA2 there was a downloadable pack...
  8. Problem with buying a dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying a dlc: Hello i got a problem. I used a 10€ giftcard. The money is on my account (10,04), but if i want to buy something the store only shows me 0,04€. What can i do? 22bee7e9-fac5-45a8-b1ef-c77f383a9f31
  9. Halo wars 2 missing DLC from season pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 missing DLC from season pass problem: Hello, I recently purchased the disc version of Halo wards 2: ultimate edition. It comes with a disc for halo wars 2 and a code which contains halo wars: definitive edition plus the halo wars 2...
  10. Bf4 DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bf4 DLC problems: I'm not so much looking for a fix as I'm wondering who else has problems accessing dragons teeth and final stand DLC maps for battlefield 4 it's an issue a somewhat large amount of people seem to...