DLC Problems??

Discus and support DLC Problems?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently bought the workshop DLCs for PC Building sim. However, (for context I am on pc and using the Microsoft store) when I go in to the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DoomOnADesk180, Apr 6, 2021.

1. DLC Problems??

I recently bought the workshop DLCs for PC Building sim. However, (for context I am on pc and using the Microsoft store) when I go in to the game and try to select a workshop, it just greys them out and won't even let me pick the standard one. Anyone know why???

:)

DoomOnADesk180, Apr 6, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

DLC Problems??

1. DLC Problems?? - Similar Threads - DLC Problems

2. DLC problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC problems: I bought DLCs on xbox game pass for pc i re down loaded the app and the DLCs say i have to buy them again. I had bought them on pc to start with. fa0b8f20-ad14-4329-8b98-df03786768df
  3. Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems.: The physical copy of the game will not recognize the month one bonus Dlc (yes the Dlc is installed). I have tried everything that support would normally instruct one to do please help. This...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game tells me to install the DLC even though I...
  5. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  6. FH5 DLC problem with market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 DLC problem with market place: I can't buy a car at the ford coupe fe auction. Writes failed to load store data. The game was purchased on Steam the most complete edition with all DLC [img] bb516fe9-f4ee-407c-acef-e905952c9e72
  7. In game problem with DLC

in XBoX Accessibility
    In game problem with DLC: Hello. I have a problem with Age of Empires 3 definitive. in the [Fiesta Mexicana] I completed the event, but some profiles icons in game are locked. I need help with that....
  8. Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem: I have purchased the Minecraft Dungeons DLC and it shows as “Owned” in the launcher, but when I open the game and try to access that zone from the missions map, it prompts me to purchase the dlc...
  9. Shadow of War DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War DLC Problem: Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game. The problem is, that I cannot...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem: I purchased the season pass after purchasing Minecraft Dungeons, but additional DLCs are not applied to the game ae3e25be-7e46-4afb-ae04-859dc9cbbffa