DLC problems

Discus and support DLC problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought DLCs on xbox game pass for pc i re down loaded the app and the DLCs say i have to buy them again. I had bought them on pc to start with.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaintVoodoo, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM.

1. SaintVoodoo
    SaintVoodoo Guest

DLC problems

I bought DLCs on xbox game pass for pc i re down loaded the app and the DLCs say i have to buy them again. I had bought them on pc to start with.

:)

SaintVoodoo, Aug 6, 2022 at 4:33 AM
  2. ArcuateRuby Win User

Please make xbox 360 region free.

DLC's region locked = no problem,but Full Game Region Locked = that's the problem.

If they make xbox 360 region free atleast i can download the Full Game with no problem,as with DLC's i don't usually buy DLC's of any game.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

DLC problem

Hey OntimePlum79! Sorry to see any issues with your Warthog. For this issue, we suggest checking your in-game inbox for any gift cars that you might have (some people have had this resolve them) or checking the Manage Game section of Forza Horizon 3 in your
    Games & apps.

If it's not in either of those places, do not worry! We're still working on making sure all users that received their Warthogs are able to play it in-game. Thanks for your patience while we continue to work on resolving all users. :)
  4. onyxishere Win User

Dlc problem

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. What you have described is considered marketplace theft and could result in the gamertag(s) and console(s) being banned permanently from Live. Please be sure to check the terms of use at http://enforcement.xbox.com/

The reason that the content does not work for you is because it belongs to your cousin. If you want to use the DLC you'll need to purchase it for yourself.
  5. FullHornet Win User

DLC Problem

I did that. I went and checked both the auto show and garage as well. I ended up doing a full delete and reinstall with the exception of my save file so I would not lose my progress.
  6. Genesis Demon Win User

DLC Problem

Try this

1.) Sign into your Xbox LIVE account on www.xbox.com, navigate to your account information, and change the contact email address you have on file so that it is different than your current Microsoft Account/ Windows Live ID (The email you use to sign into
    your profile).

2.) While still looking over your account information on www.xbox.com, please verify that the address and other information on file (such as your phone number) match the billing information associated with the payment instrument you are trying to add or
    use on your Xbox LIVE account.

Once the above steps have been completed, you should be able to resume purchases on Xbox LIVE using valid payment instruments within 24 - 48 hours
Thema:

DLC problems

1. DLC problems - Similar Threads - DLC problems

2. Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digimon Survive Physical copy Dlc problems.: The physical copy of the game will not recognize the month one bonus Dlc (yes the Dlc is installed). I have tried everything that support would normally instruct one to do please help. This...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game tells me to install the DLC even though I...
  4. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  5. FH5 DLC problem with market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 DLC problem with market place: I can't buy a car at the ford coupe fe auction. Writes failed to load store data. The game was purchased on Steam the most complete edition with all DLC [img] bb516fe9-f4ee-407c-acef-e905952c9e72
  6. In game problem with DLC

in XBoX Accessibility
    In game problem with DLC: Hello. I have a problem with Age of Empires 3 definitive. in the [Fiesta Mexicana] I completed the event, but some profiles icons in game are locked. I need help with that....
  7. Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem: I have purchased the Minecraft Dungeons DLC and it shows as “Owned” in the launcher, but when I open the game and try to access that zone from the missions map, it prompts me to purchase the dlc...
  8. Shadow of War DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War DLC Problem: Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game. The problem is, that I cannot...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem: I purchased the season pass after purchasing Minecraft Dungeons, but additional DLCs are not applied to the game ae3e25be-7e46-4afb-ae04-859dc9cbbffa
  10. DLC Problems??

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC Problems??: I recently bought the workshop DLCs for PC Building sim. However, (for context I am on pc and using the Microsoft store) when I go in to the game and try to select a workshop, it just greys them...