DLC purchase difficulties

Discus and support DLC purchase difficulties in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY Edition when purchasing an X Box One, set up accounts for myself and two sons, downloaded DLC with the code, and attempted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuctileLeader8, Sep 22, 2019.

1. DLC purchase difficulties

Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY Edition when purchasing an X Box One, set up accounts for myself and two sons, downloaded DLC with the code, and attempted to play. Game seems to only allow the main account to use the DLC. When attempting to purchase online for
    the boys, it recognizes I have previously purchased these. Put them into the wishlist to purchase for them and now I need to have them emailed to their accounts..... Why is it so hard to purchase the DLC for them to play????? Sorry, frustrated with the entire
    process at the moment. Is there any easier way???? Surely it cannot be this difficult for each purchase.

:)

DuctileLeader8, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DuctileLeader

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As it seems you have found a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are all sharing the same console. Log in with the account that was used to redeem the code, and make the Xbox the home console. This will then let everyone play the content on the console without having to purchase them again. For more info on the
    Home Xbox setting, have a look here.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. Zero420override Win User

You can reach out to Xbox purchases via this link: Payments and Purchases

You can chat with someone online or request a phone call. I hope this helps.
  5. DuctileLeader8 Win User

Thank you, I was certain it could not be so difficult :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Purchasing Difficulties

does your physical country match your account country?

cod games are mostly region specific
Thema:

1. DLC purchase difficulties - Similar Threads - DLC purchase difficulties

2. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  3. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  4. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  5. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  6. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  7. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...
  8. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  9. Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue: Hello, I cant buy the Sir Lora DLC for divinity original sin 2. When I try and buy it, it gives an error "something happened on our end" Ive been trying to buy the dlc for 4 days now. Going...
  10. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...