DLC purchase difficulties

Discus and support DLC purchase difficulties in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY Edition when purchasing an X Box One, set up accounts for myself and two sons, downloaded DLC with the code, and attempted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuctileLeader8, Sep 22, 2019.

1. DLC purchase difficulties

Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY Edition when purchasing an X Box One, set up accounts for myself and two sons, downloaded DLC with the code, and attempted to play. Game seems to only allow the main account to use the DLC. When attempting to purchase online for
    the boys, it recognizes I have previously purchased these. Put them into the wishlist to purchase for them and now I need to have them emailed to their accounts..... Why is it so hard to purchase the DLC for them to play????? Sorry, frustrated with the entire
    process at the moment. Is there any easier way???? Surely it cannot be this difficult for each purchase.

:)

DuctileLeader8, Sep 22, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DuctileLeader

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As it seems you have found a favorable resolution, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you are all sharing the same console. Log in with the account that was used to redeem the code, and make the Xbox the home console. This will then let everyone play the content on the console without having to purchase them again. For more info on the
    Home Xbox setting, have a look here.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. Zero420override Win User

You can reach out to Xbox purchases via this link: Payments and Purchases

You can chat with someone online or request a phone call. I hope this helps.
  5. DuctileLeader8 Win User

Thank you, I was certain it could not be so difficult :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Purchasing Difficulties

does your physical country match your account country?

cod games are mostly region specific
Thema:

1. DLC purchase difficulties - Similar Threads - DLC purchase difficulties

2. Purchase DLC on Gamepads Holder's Account or personal Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase DLC on Gamepads Holder's Account or personal Account?: Myself and a roomate share an XBOX one, and he has Gamepass Gold, and we both use it. I'm planning on purchasing all the Fallout New Vegas DLC, and I'm unsure if I need his acc or mine for the...
  3. Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund team refused request for DLC purchased 48 hours back: I created this post to express my sheer disappointment in the new refund process. I play DR2.0 on Game Pass and wanted to get the entire game + all DLC, aka. Game of the Year Edition which is...
  4. Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 3 purchased DLC is not working: So a long time ago I bought COD Black Ops 3 with Season pass. I own all of the DLC including the awakening pack with the map Der eisendrache, The Giant, and Revelations. Now when I look at my...
  5. Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase DLC on Xbox for Mass Effect 2: Alright, after 3 times of reaching out to Xbox Support with no answers, I have finally been told to begin a discussion here to see if I can find out what the issue is. For the past few days, I...
  6. I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned: I'm revisiting Dragon Age: Origins. I had this back when it came out on 360 and purchased a good majority of its DLC. Worth adding I am playing this with backwards compatibility on Xbox One....
  7. XBox Play Anywhere, Asked to purchase DLC again, Are DLC licences not shared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Play Anywhere, Asked to purchase DLC again, Are DLC licences not shared?: I purchased the DLC for Bridge Constructor Portal (Portal Proficiency) through my XBox One and can happily play the DLC on said console. However using the XBox 'Play Anywhere' facility through the...
  8. Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased DLC not showing the option to install?: Ive just recently(within the last ten minutes) purchased some skin/character dlc for Gears of War 5, and while all purchases have been confirmed with a digital receipt with my paypal, none of then...
  9. Need help about purchasing 360 DLC on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help about purchasing 360 DLC on Xbox One: Is there a way to buy 360 DLC without credit card on Xbox one? I want to buy ME2 DLC using Xbox Gift Card but it can't and need credit card and I don't have credit card (my family's doesn't have...
  10. Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find a way to download website purchased DLC for Xbox 360.: Hello. I recently purchased 3 DLC packs for a xbox 360 game by logging into Xbox360 marketplace on a pc. Used the pc because on the console itself it kept giving me this dumb error that I...