DLC question.

Discus and support DLC question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a one time payment DLC and I don't want it anymore . Not interested in it anymore. I can't find a way to uninstall it so I can't see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden93, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Aiden93
    Aiden93 Guest

DLC question.

I have purchased a one time payment DLC and I don't want it anymore . Not interested in it anymore. I can't find a way to uninstall it so I can't see it anymore. I'm not looking for a refund, just want it gone. Help needed.

:)

Aiden93, Jun 30, 2020
  2. LeviDerby Win User

DLC Question

I believe when the profile is banned the licenses are revoked, someone correct me if im wrong, however I do know Microsoft makes no promises that a banned account DLC will still work, if it works it works, if it doesn't it doesn't.
  3. geekfather Win User

DLC question.

You get 4 multiplayers map and the next chapter of the Alien story. They are including a new weapon with each DLC.
  4. JimJamoo Win User

DLC question.

I see what you're saying, makes sense. Although I do have to say, the dog potion is a download on it's own, but it is also offered as part of the Understone, just like with clockwork dog potion.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

DLC Question

For friggs sake, you are getting annoying Ice Storm III..

You & W1LD SEVEN, were saying that you can't buy any content that would essentially go with the Season Pass in the Dashboard marketplace & you could only download content from the in-game marketplace... I was saying otherwise & stated that you could & show
    you ways of doing so... I even said, If you have a season pass you will be charged for any content from the season pass, if you download it seperately & if you had any problems with the season pass content... Follow the points above in my post, to download
    it from your Download History... I'll quote it again, just for you...

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

Fenix Rising Map Pack 258.09MB

Fenix Rising Map Pack - If you own Gears of War 3 Season Pass
    DO NOT purchase this content here, as you will be charged again..

If you've purchased this item, please go to Settings, Account, Download History, to re-download it..
    [/quote]

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

If you have a Season Pass & content is corrupted
    ( ! )

1. Delete the corrupted content..

2. Clear the Drives Cache, by pressing Y on selected drive.. [Settings Tab, System, Storage etc]

3. Re-download the Season Pass File...

4. Re-download the Season Pass Content from Download History...

Following, what I posted about the Fenix Rising Map Pack etc..

If your game doesn't have a Season Pass & content is corrupted
    ( ! )

1. Delete the corrupted content..

2. Clear the Drives Cache, by pressing Y on selected drive.. [Settings Tab, System, Storage etc]

3. Re-download the Content from Download History...

End of Argument...[/quote]

I have better things to do, than argue with you all the time... Give it a rest already....
  6. Payton Jones Win User

DLC Question

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

[quote user=""]Ok skipped past you're guys arguing over the Season Pass as I don't play Gears.[/quote]Probably for the best...
    But, I did transfer my licenses using the cable
    Console licenses cannot be transferred (or they are and
    they don't work).
    Even says here on the site all my licences are linked to my Slims SN.
    Where? The page that shows how many licenses are bound to a specific console ID appears to have gone missing.Has it? Haven't checked recently but
    about 9 mouths to a year back when I got my Slim I checked when I did the transfer.
    Are you saying if I deleted them and then redownload I can play offline?
    You do not have to delete them. Just re-download the content. Only the licenses
    will re-download.Good to know. Thanks for the info.

[/quote]
Thema:

DLC question.

1. DLC question. - Similar Threads - DLC question

2. Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS)))

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the end of the atlantis DLC (((SPOILERS))): Not that spoilerish but marking it none the less . This has been bothering me. without writing many soilers..... with all that power in the staff couldn't Lala bring her friend/ doctor back to...
  3. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  4. "Keepers of the void" dlc for darksiders 3 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Keepers of the void" dlc for darksiders 3 question: Hi, Can someone explain to me how this DLC is only 10mb in size? I would expect it to be 10 to 20 gigs at least. here;s the link to check it out..........
  5. Question about DLC/Season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about DLC/Season pass: Hello, I recently bought 1 Dlc instead of the season pass. Is there a way to refund the 1 Dlc? because I wanted to buy the season pass wich includes the dlc I bought. thanks...
  6. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  7. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...
  8. Forza 5 goty edition dlc question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 goty edition dlc question: I have a goty edition of forza 5 CD which I haven't opened Can I download the f dlc which comes free with game of the year edition as of now(after end of line)...
  9. Dlc questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc questions: I bought an original game without DLCs on disc. Do I have to install it on hard drive before buying any DLC from xbox live or only DLC have to be installed on it? I am quite disappointed premium...
  10. Question About DLC on Multiple Consoles With Different Gold Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About DLC on Multiple Consoles With Different Gold Accounts: I currently have three different Xbox Ones with their own Gold accounts. Two of the consoles are set up to use gamesharing already. The gold accounts are in my name and I pay for them. I am...