DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!]

Discus and support DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour! j'ai récemment acheté le season pass pour shadow of the tomb raider. après l'avoir téléchargé et installé, je commence jouer, et ça me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laura-x, May 15, 2019.

1. Laura-x
    Laura-x Guest

Bonjour!

j'ai récemment acheté le season pass pour shadow of the tomb raider.

après l'avoir téléchargé et installé, je commence jouer, et ça me rend dingue je ne trouve aucun contenu additionnel dans le jeu... je regarde dans le menu principal, dans la section des tombeaux et je vois que tous les tombeaux additionnels sont suivi
    du petit logos "caddie", signe qu'il faut que je les achète, or quand je clique dessus, je suis envoyée sur le store où il est précisé que je les ai déj acheté... après moultes efforts et redémarrage de la xbox, je lance le jeu et les contenus s'affichent
    enfin ! sauf que voil , en voulant rejouer les jours suivant, il a été de plus en plus compliqué de "faire apparaitre" les dlc, jusqu' aujourd'hui ou après X visites dans le store et redémarrage, rien n'apparait... Pourtant ils sont biens installés puisque
    j'ai pu y jouer...

Ca vous est déj arrivé ? que faire ?

merci d'avance pour votre aide!

---------

[Mod Translation - Hello!

I recently bought the season pass for shadow of the tomb raider.

after downloading and installing it, I start playing, and that makes me crazy I can not find any additional content in the game ... I look in the main menu, in the tombs section and I see that all the additional tombs
    are followed by the small logos "cart", a sign that I must buy them, but when I click on it, I am sent to the store where it is stated that I have already bought ... after many efforts and restart of
    the xbox, I launch the game and the contents are finally displayed!
    except that, by wanting to replay the following days, it was more and more complicated to "show" the dlc, until today or after X visits in the store and reboot, nothing appears ...
    Yet they are well settled since I was able to play ...

Has it ever happened to you? what to do ?

thank you in advance for your help!]

:)

Laura-x, May 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Laura-x,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with the in-game DLC. Due to trying the available troubleshooting steps available on the Xbox Console:

• Confirmed the transaction for the DLC on the Microsoft Account
    • Re-installed the game and DLC
    Due to the issue persisting, as mentioned above by the Moderator and Ambassadors, If the problem persists and the items are not found. We recommend to submit a support ticket with Square
    Enix
    for more in-game assistance.

Try this and let us know the results.
  3. Laura-x Win User

thank you for answering that fast !

I promise I did exactly like you told, but it still does'nt work..
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Troubleshooting add-ons

Not seeing your add-on in Ready to install? Sign in here with the Microsoft account you used to purchase it to see what add-ons
    should be available. If it’s not on that list, it’s not associated with that account.

If you bought in-game currency such as V-Bucks or FIFA points and you’re not seeing them in the game, confirm your completed purchase by signing in to your Order history.

If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and relaunching the game:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. In the guide, focus on the game.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller and choose Quit.
    4. Relaunch the game and check your in-game wallet.
    If it’s been 24 hours since you’ve done the above and you’re still not seeing your in-game currency:

1. For games published by Microsoft, contact Microsoft support.
    2. For other games, contact the game publisher. Here’s a list of major publishers and their websites.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Laura-x,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you've already downloaded and installed the DLC for your game, but are having difficulty in finding them, you may wish to try the solutions available in our support article entitled Find
    your games and add-ons on Xbox One

Should the power cycle of the console, as recommended by our Ambassador, or the above steps not yield results, but the items have been added, then you may wish to reach out to
    Square Enix to ask if the items in the season pass are immediately available or if they must be unlocked via game play in-game.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Bonjour,

Tu peux consulter vos DLCs et contenu supplementaire dans le menu Mes jeux et applications, si vous n'arrivez pas a trouver le Season pass du SOTR, consulte votre histoire d'achat afin d'etre sur que l'achat a été bien confirmé. Je vous conseille aussi de
    reinstaller le jeu et selectionner l'option "Installer tout".

[Translation-

Hello

You can check your DLCs and additional content in the my games and apps menu, if you can't find the SOTR season pass, consult your purchase history to make sure the purchase has been confirmed. I also advise you to install the game and select the
    option "install all ".

]
Thema:

1. DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!] - Similar Threads - DLC téléchargé introuvable

2. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  3. DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC: Hey i'v bought an DLC for MK X a while back but for some reason its not showing up on my add ons list what do I do..? 2ebcd004-c50b-4474-ac7a-1ea322721eec
  4. Missing DLC that I payed for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC that I payed for: So I've been trying to solve this problem for a couple of days now and it's lead me to here so hopefully I can get this solved. Anyway, here's the problem... I'm missing dlc for a few games that...
  5. Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3: Hi, I am having issues with Black Ops 4's latest DLC. I have owned the game, and its associated Black Ops Pass, since launch, and I have never had issues with downloading and playing DLC until...
  6. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  7. DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC: Hey, is anyone working on making the original DLC's for the old star wars battlefront 2 available for the xbox 1? It seems like something that would have been a no brainer to just include but i...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  9. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  10. Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 loads two DLC again, and again, and again, and...: Hello, i bought friday Forza Motorsport 6 Platinum Edition with gold discount. After the download, all seems fine. Then I tried to move the game from the internal hard drive to my new external...