DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!]

Discus and support DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour! j'ai récemment acheté le season pass pour shadow of the tomb raider. après l'avoir téléchargé et installé, je commence jouer, et ça me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laura-x, May 15, 2019.

1. Laura-x
    Laura-x Guest

Bonjour!

j'ai récemment acheté le season pass pour shadow of the tomb raider.

après l'avoir téléchargé et installé, je commence jouer, et ça me rend dingue je ne trouve aucun contenu additionnel dans le jeu... je regarde dans le menu principal, dans la section des tombeaux et je vois que tous les tombeaux additionnels sont suivi
    du petit logos "caddie", signe qu'il faut que je les achète, or quand je clique dessus, je suis envoyée sur le store où il est précisé que je les ai déj acheté... après moultes efforts et redémarrage de la xbox, je lance le jeu et les contenus s'affichent
    enfin ! sauf que voil , en voulant rejouer les jours suivant, il a été de plus en plus compliqué de "faire apparaitre" les dlc, jusqu' aujourd'hui ou après X visites dans le store et redémarrage, rien n'apparait... Pourtant ils sont biens installés puisque
    j'ai pu y jouer...

Ca vous est déj arrivé ? que faire ?

merci d'avance pour votre aide!

---------

[Mod Translation - Hello!

I recently bought the season pass for shadow of the tomb raider.

after downloading and installing it, I start playing, and that makes me crazy I can not find any additional content in the game ... I look in the main menu, in the tombs section and I see that all the additional tombs
    are followed by the small logos "cart", a sign that I must buy them, but when I click on it, I am sent to the store where it is stated that I have already bought ... after many efforts and restart of
    the xbox, I launch the game and the contents are finally displayed!
    except that, by wanting to replay the following days, it was more and more complicated to "show" the dlc, until today or after X visits in the store and reboot, nothing appears ...
    Yet they are well settled since I was able to play ...

Has it ever happened to you? what to do ?

thank you in advance for your help!]

:)

Laura-x, May 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Laura-x,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with the in-game DLC. Due to trying the available troubleshooting steps available on the Xbox Console:

• Confirmed the transaction for the DLC on the Microsoft Account
    • Re-installed the game and DLC
    Due to the issue persisting, as mentioned above by the Moderator and Ambassadors, If the problem persists and the items are not found. We recommend to submit a support ticket with Square
    Enix
    for more in-game assistance.

Try this and let us know the results.
  3. Laura-x Win User

thank you for answering that fast !

I promise I did exactly like you told, but it still does'nt work..
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Troubleshooting add-ons

Not seeing your add-on in Ready to install? Sign in here with the Microsoft account you used to purchase it to see what add-ons
    should be available. If it’s not on that list, it’s not associated with that account.

If you bought in-game currency such as V-Bucks or FIFA points and you’re not seeing them in the game, confirm your completed purchase by signing in to your Order history.

If you see your in-game currency in your purchase history, try quitting and relaunching the game:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. In the guide, focus on the game.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller and choose Quit.
    4. Relaunch the game and check your in-game wallet.
    If it’s been 24 hours since you’ve done the above and you’re still not seeing your in-game currency:

1. For games published by Microsoft, contact Microsoft support.
    2. For other games, contact the game publisher. Here’s a list of major publishers and their websites.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Laura-x,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. If you've already downloaded and installed the DLC for your game, but are having difficulty in finding them, you may wish to try the solutions available in our support article entitled Find
    your games and add-ons on Xbox One

Should the power cycle of the console, as recommended by our Ambassador, or the above steps not yield results, but the items have been added, then you may wish to reach out to
    Square Enix to ask if the items in the season pass are immediately available or if they must be unlocked via game play in-game.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Bonjour,

Tu peux consulter vos DLCs et contenu supplementaire dans le menu Mes jeux et applications, si vous n'arrivez pas a trouver le Season pass du SOTR, consulte votre histoire d'achat afin d'etre sur que l'achat a été bien confirmé. Je vous conseille aussi de
    reinstaller le jeu et selectionner l'option "Installer tout".

[Translation-

Hello

You can check your DLCs and additional content in the my games and apps menu, if you can't find the SOTR season pass, consult your purchase history to make sure the purchase has been confirmed. I also advise you to install the game and select the
    option "install all ".

]
Thema:

1. DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!] - Similar Threads - DLC téléchargé introuvable

2. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  3. Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow DLC.: I bought this game day 1 back in the day on the Xbox 360. When the dlc came out, I scooped it up as well but never got around to playing it. Fast forward to now and Castlevania is backwards...
  4. error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error 87e0000f when dowlaoding dlc: this keepings happing on battlefield 4 and hardline dlc they always stoped at certain points and will not progress further i have done hard reset and full facotry reset etc and even tried a second...
  5. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  6. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  7. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  8. DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issues: i purchased the forsaken dlc for destiny 2 and i have everything installed but once i get into the game its saying a error code that the required content not found. anyone know how to fix the...
  9. dlc from cd on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc from cd on xbox 1: I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s 4d70f40c-1c60-4df7-948d-31cc9b1d025d
  10. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...