DLC the resistance do COD WWII

Discus and support DLC the resistance do COD WWII in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Não consigo jogar o DLC que veio com o Gold edition do COD WWII. Após resgatar o código, não consigo entrar no DLC, quando clico ele me remete ao jogo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rapid Sniper96, Jan 15, 2020.

1. DLC the resistance do COD WWII

Não consigo jogar o DLC que veio com o Gold edition do COD WWII. Após resgatar o código, não consigo entrar no DLC, quando clico ele me remete ao jogo normal que já terminei. E agora depois de fazer uma atualização nem aparece mais o DLC, apenas o jogo
    normal..

:)

Rapid Sniper96, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Rapid Sniper96 Win User

Nothing pending appears. The DLC is there, but once I click on it, instead of openning the game it displays the "management options: go to the microsft store ou uninstall it
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

Just go to your games, look for COD WWII, hit settings button and choose "Management Game Settings" go to ready to install tab and see if appears any installation packages pending?
  4. G A R IF I E LD Win User

I haven't tried the dlc yet
  5. VgThomas Sr Win User

Welcome Xbox Insiders!

I hope to have time to play No man"s Sky , COD WWII the new DLC
  6. JayDelgado Win User

COD WWII DLC

I think you have to check if you can request a refund and then buying your friend the DLC.
Thema:

1. DLC the resistance do COD WWII - Similar Threads - DLC resistance COD

2. Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC: Dear support, I bought Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC order number [Mod removed] from XBOX store. yet the DLC contents are not appearing on my game home page. I removed the DLC and install it again after...
  3. Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition dlc not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition dlc not installed: I installed Pillars of Eternity: Heroes Edition on Xbox Game Pass PC and it's supposed to include The White March parts 1 and 2. After starting the game, I see that the dlc did not install, and it...
  4. Buying a DLC for an old game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a DLC for an old game: So I'm an older gamer and I recently got back into L4D2, however I don't have my login to get my DLC's transferred, so I've been using my acc that I made when I first got my Xbox 1. So I'm able to...
  5. Mass Effect DLC on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect DLC on 360: I've been having a lot of trouble downloading the DLC for the first Mass Effect game onto my 360. It works the first time I play the game immediately after I download it, but it acts like it's...
  6. Digital copy of Modern Warfare repeatedly saying DLC pack for multiplayer required since...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital copy of Modern Warfare repeatedly saying DLC pack for multiplayer required since...: So my digital copy says I need DLC MP pack, my settings say pack 2 is queued and will install when ready. I have been to manage app hit install and it says installed without using memory at 9gb so...
  7. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  8. Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not finding DLC COD Modern Warfare: I have been trying for over two days to fix this. i am on a Xbox one S trying to play COD Modern Warfare. The game loads to the title screen and says an update needs a restart. I go through with...
  9. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  10. My DLC content dissapeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My DLC content dissapeared: I had all left 4 dead downloaded content in my Xbox 360. Now its says I have to pay for them again! I can't contact Microsoft either. There only option is to post here....