dlc

Discus and support dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought borderlands 2, and want to play the dlcs. I also got the borderlands 2 content pack which allowed me to install 2 dlcs. these dlcs are there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shad0wWOLF027, Apr 15, 2019.

1. dlc

i bought borderlands 2, and want to play the dlcs. I also got the borderlands 2 content pack which allowed me to install 2 dlcs. these dlcs are there when i click manage game. however when i go to play them, the xbox belives i havent got them

:)

shad0wWOLF027, Apr 15, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

dlc

1. dlc - Similar Threads - dlc

2. DLC Doesn't Work, Can I Please Get A Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Doesn't Work, Can I Please Get A Refund?: I bought the Revelations DLC for Lords of Shadow 2, I finished the game, and it doesn't show in extras. I deleted the add-on, then downloaded it again. Didn't work. Can I please get a refund from...
  3. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  4. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I wanted to sell my Ace combat 7 DLC codes (Season pass and Ace combat 6). They come from the French version Collector is there a possibility that they work on a German account?...
  5. NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED SOME HELP W/XBOX 360/ROCKBAND DLC: Long story in a nutshell: I had an XBox 360 and played TONS of RockBand and Guitar Hero using my ION drum rocker for said console. The *ahem* "individual" (since I need to follow the forum rules)...
  6. MK11 DLC characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 DLC characters: What guest stars would you like to see come to MK11? In MKX we saw all those great horror movie characters, I would love to see the Night King from Game of Thrones enter the fight in MK11! How...
  7. DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC extra pack 4 - dragon ball Xenoverse 2: I buyed the extension Pack using the game Xenoverse 2 but it does not function. It seems to be installed but doesn't open. Someone has a possible solution about this problem? I saw that in a...
  8. Destiny 1 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 1 DLC: I have recently started playing Destiny 1 again on the Xbox 1. I have noticed that some content from a dlc known as The Taken King Collector’s edition isn’t functioning. The items within the game...
  9. Add ons + dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons + dlc: So i had the lego marvel avengers on xbox 360, and recently got it for xbox one, i bought some dlc on the 360 is there any way of downloading it for my xbox one without having to buy it again?...
  10. Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when attempting to buy Sir Lora DLC (Divinity: Original Sin 2): Hello there! I've been trying to purchase this DLC for days now, but a "Try that again" error pops up every time I do so. Is this DLC discontinued or just broken in the store? I don't know if this...