dlc

Discus and support dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought borderlands 2, and want to play the dlcs. I also got the borderlands 2 content pack which allowed me to install 2 dlcs. these dlcs are there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shad0wWOLF027, Apr 15, 2019.

1. dlc

i bought borderlands 2, and want to play the dlcs. I also got the borderlands 2 content pack which allowed me to install 2 dlcs. these dlcs are there when i click manage game. however when i go to play them, the xbox belives i havent got them

:)

shad0wWOLF027, Apr 15, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

dlc

1. dlc - Similar Threads - dlc

2. call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty black ops 1 dlc not working on xbox one when i have them installed and can...: so i'm trying to play the dlcs on my account but my dad owns the dlcs. i have them installed and can play the maps on my dads account but i can't on my account. 8d3be611-4257-45d7-8010-4b4bdd80dbd8
  3. Minecraft DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC: Hi, I just got minecraft again but for the Xbox one. However I as wondering why none of my dlc that I had previously bought on the 360 isn't showing up. I did by these before the Xbox one came out...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege DLC Operators: I purchased the DLC operator for this season but I got every other operators except Warden and Nokk. I have contacted the support team many times they couldn't solve it, I at least want my money...
  5. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased: So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has...
  6. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  7. DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC troubles- Bioshock Infinite: Okay so basically, Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (1 of 2) dowloaded without any hiccups, but Chapter 2 (2 of 2) wont show up? Ive downloaded it, uninstalled and reinstalled the game itself as well as...
  8. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...
  9. call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call od duty black ops dlc maps cant play it offline anymore: why is microsoft so full of [Mod Removed - Profanity] i bought all the call of duty black ops dlc maps for a long time i cud play it in offline mode and 2months ago it changed now i have spend...
  10. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213