DLC

Discus and support DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an xbox s which had 3 games attached now when I did I wasn't told that and I was told that I have to download the codes so I did that and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davidwilliamson59_666, Apr 25, 2019.

1. DLC

I bought an xbox s which had 3 games attached now when I did I wasn't told that and I was told that I have to download the codes so I did that and I had to make a new email address in out look I have a gmail account so I did what I was told to do and
    every time it said it was add to my out look email I have checked and there is nothing in it can some one please help with this and tell me were my downloads are thankyou david

:)

Davidwilliamson59_666, Apr 25, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

DLC

1. DLC - Similar Threads - DLC

2. Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Sir Lora DLC for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition on XBox Onw: I have been trying to purchase the Sir Lora DLC pack for Divinity Original Sin: Definitive Edition for Xbox One, but I keep getting error messages and the purchase does not go through. I have...
  3. DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC: Hey i'v bought an DLC for MK X a while back but for some reason its not showing up on my add ons list what do I do..? 2ebcd004-c50b-4474-ac7a-1ea322721eec
  4. Missing DLC that I payed for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC that I payed for: So I've been trying to solve this problem for a couple of days now and it's lead me to here so hopefully I can get this solved. Anyway, here's the problem... I'm missing dlc for a few games that...
  5. Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 4 - Issues with Spectre Rising DLC 3: Hi, I am having issues with Black Ops 4's latest DLC. I have owned the game, and its associated Black Ops Pass, since launch, and I have never had issues with downloading and playing DLC until...
  6. Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlestations Pacific Backwards Compatible DLC Not Working: Have tried 1,000,001 different ways of installing, uninstalling, clearing local saved and local xbox 360 saved games... AND STILL cannot get any of the DLC to show up or work. Game is digital...
  7. DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC: Hey, is anyone working on making the original DLC's for the old star wars battlefront 2 available for the xbox 1? It seems like something that would have been a no brainer to just include but i...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  9. DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC téléchargé introuvable! [Translation - Downloaded DLC not found!]: Bonjour! j'ai récemment acheté le season pass pour shadow of the tomb raider. après l'avoir téléchargé et installé, je commence jouer, et ça me rend dingue je ne trouve aucun contenu...
  10. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...