DLC

Discus and support DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an xbox s which had 3 games attached now when I did I wasn't told that and I was told that I have to download the codes so I did that and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davidwilliamson59_666, Apr 25, 2019.

1. DLC

I bought an xbox s which had 3 games attached now when I did I wasn't told that and I was told that I have to download the codes so I did that and I had to make a new email address in out look I have a gmail account so I did what I was told to do and
    every time it said it was add to my out look email I have checked and there is nothing in it can some one please help with this and tell me were my downloads are thankyou david

:)

Davidwilliamson59_666, Apr 25, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

DLC

1. DLC - Similar Threads - DLC

2. Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download DLC I have already bought?: Hi :) I bought all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 back in the day when I played it on 360. Now it's backwards compatible and I'm going for that sweet 100% but I can't download the DLC I bought from the...
  3. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  4. DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC issues: i purchased the forsaken dlc for destiny 2 and i have everything installed but once i get into the game its saying a error code that the required content not found. anyone know how to fix the...
  5. dlc from cd on xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc from cd on xbox 1: I have Fallout new vegas ultimate edition with 2 cds that works fine on my old xbox360. The dlc on disc 2 does not work on my new xbox 1 s 4d70f40c-1c60-4df7-948d-31cc9b1d025d
  6. DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete

in XBoX Accessibility
    DLC not appearing in ready to install, despite purchase on my account being complete: hi i bought the WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 Season Pass earlier in the year and it shows on my purchase history as complete, however it only shows for WWE 2K16: 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase and Arnold...
  7. L.A. Noire DLC’s not downloading Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L.A. Noire DLC’s not downloading Xbox 360: Hello, i have L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360, the disc version, when i go to the market place and try to download any cases or other free things ( almost everything is free apart from a slip of the...
  8. DLC from Xbox to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC from Xbox to PC: i've recently bought myself a PC and also changed over to the PC gamepass. me and a few friends used to play halo wars 2 on xbox so i'm downloading it on my PC. on xbox, i bought the season pass...
  9. Horizon 4 dlc car pass issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 dlc car pass issues: I have the car pass for horizon 4 and im not able to use any of them, its saying that "this is a dlc car thay you have not purchased from the marketplace". But when go and buy it, it say "looks...
  10. Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC: Hi, So I have some DLC on my 360 for a game that I want to redownload on somebody else's console, after I've downloaded my profile, of course. I've got two questions: 1. This DLC isn't available...