Dlc

Discus and support Dlc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am playing on xbox one on payday 2 crimewave edition. I bought the goat simulator dlc and installed it but cannot access the dlc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMPL1C4T3DM4TTR, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Dlc

Hi everyone, I am playing on xbox one on payday 2 crimewave edition. I bought the goat simulator dlc and installed it but cannot access the dlc contents in-game. Please help! Thank you.

:)

CMPL1C4T3DM4TTR, Apr 29, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

achievement grinding w/ no DLC

You can not get dlc achievements without the dlc.

The stock piled achievement cannot be got with the dlc because the dlc adds levels to forification.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

30+ hours of more Witcher 3 coming 2016

Good to hear. I look forward to Witcher 3, DLC, DLC, and more DLC
  4. Pandasaur cx Win User

Borderlands DLC disc won't read.

If you own the physical disc with the DLC's, the DLC's are not added to your account's purchase history.

"Borderlands: For all editions, DLC comes included on Xbox One. For the Game of the Year edition, accessing DLC doesn’t require you to insert the DLC disc on Xbox One. Only your purchased DLC, however, will be usable on Xbox 360."
  5. Photonimus Win User

Playing without DLC add on

One of the free DLCs has a patch in it that allows people with differing DLCs to play together. I have all the DLCs, and I've had a friend without them come to DLC areas in my world, even though they didn't have those DLC.
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

Gears of War 3 Season Pass Discussion

Why would I spend money on DLC that most of it doesn't exist yet? DLC is getting out of control these days when they release DLC to get OTHER DLC for cheaper....
Thema:

Dlc

1. Dlc - Similar Threads - Dlc

2. DLC - artorias of the abyss expansion for dark souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC - artorias of the abyss expansion for dark souls: About a week ago I bought dark souls from an amazon seller and played it on my xbox one with no issues. However I was notified I had the artorias of the abyss dlc for some reason which was...
  3. Backwards Compatible DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible DLC: So i’ve recently found out the things I once bought on 360 are not showing up on my xbox one, after some research I have figured out I have to go on my 360 console and put those save files through...
  4. Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic 2013 dlc on xbox one missing: Hello, I bought the final dlc for Magic the gathering 2013 while in game on the xbox one. As you are technically playing on the 360, I didn't think it was a big deal that the dlc didn't show up...
  5. Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some Game DLC not working offline on new Console: Ever since i upgraded to Xbox Series X, the DLC i purchased back on the Xbox One S, half of it no longer works in offline mode, despite the fact that this console is set as my home console. I have...
  6. Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase DLC on a backwards compatible game: I would like to purchase a dlc for an Xbox 360 game (Left 4 Dead 2) I have on my Xbox one. When I go to purchase it in-game it requires me to add billing address in the US but I'm in the UK and...
  7. Left 4 Dead 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 DLC: I purchased left for dead 2 a few weeks ago and I've been trying to download the dlc but i can't find a way to do it. If I go through the games main menu market place, it tells me premium content...
  8. Bo2 DLC install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo2 DLC install: Hey i just bought the backwards compatible game and the season pass and it says i have to install the map packs in the ingame store but when i try to access it the menu says it couldnt retrieve my...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC: I finally embraced the Xbox world with the Series X for the family, and was waiting to buy the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC as a Christmas gift...only to learn it was discontinued on September...
  10. Cannot install purchased DLC content.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot install purchased DLC content.: Hi. On a game theHunter Call of the Wild, I bought the DLC saseka safari lodge but the content won't install. The purchase has come through on my purchase history and I've tried reinstalling the...